Engagement
Shoot included

About Clay Swanson Photography

Maggie and I are newly weds ourselves, we've definitely seen the difficulties of planning a wedding. Picking a photographer can be an exciting and stressful at the same time. One crucial piece of advice that we can give is that whoever you pick to be your photographer should fully satisfy your expectations, don't just be content with who you pick to capture one of the most important days of your life.

Our goal as photographers is not to just show up and take pictures, we don't want to just be on your creative team, we want to be on your support team as well. We're there to get you bobby pins if it's windy, and water bottles when it's hot.

So lets get a cup of coffee and get to know you and your story,

Sincerely,

Clay and Maggie Swanson

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Kansas City

Follow Clay Swanson Photography on

15 Reviews for Clay Swanson Photography

Reviews are really important when it comes to photography and choosing the right venues and such for your dream wedding. I choose to meet with Clay Swanson Photography because of reviews left by other people and I was not disappointed. They were really accommodating with meeting us for an interview and for running around for our engagement pictures! They are super friendly and very easy to get along with. They are very professional but also make you feel like your just out taking pictures with friends. I highly recommend them. I cannot wait for my wedding day and I know I will be in good hands and have wonderful pictures and video to remember the day by! If your looking for photography definitely take the time to meet these guys, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Cesly, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Clay and Maggie are amazing! We loved working with them! They were very accommodating and even offered to come to Wichita to take engagement photos! They seriously worked around my crazy busy schedule and fit us in for engagement photos two weeks before they had their first child! And let our new puppy tag along! I can't speak more highly of anyone! Additionally, they made us feel very comfortable through every step in the process. I probably priced 30 photographers, but could find no one better than them! Clay even told me to do this during our initial meeting. They truly want the best for their clients! Hiring them was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Nat, 7/21/18, 1 Review

Photos

28 Photos

28 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Clay Swanson Photography provides not only top-notch photos, but an amazing experience for couples. Not only do they work hard to get the best shots, they also make every effort to create an enjoyable atmosphere. You will not regret choosing Clay Swanson Photography!

Events

Kansas City, MO 64101   See On Map
785-248-3710 (phone)
Clay Swanson Photography is a wedding Photographer from Kansas City, servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Lawrence , Kansas City, and surrounding areas. Clay Swanson Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry since 2014 specializing in Wedding Photography.