Big & Little Photos

Big & Little Photos

Engagement
Shoot included

About Big & Little Photos

Telling your love story through images.

Hello! My name is Annie. Welcome!

My job as your wedding photographer is to provide beautiful and lasting memories within my images. I am here first of all to listen and understand what your vision is. Second, I am here to tell the story of your wedding through candid photos that show moments between you and your guests, as well as portraits. I am equally as passionate about capturing the small moments as I am about creating beautiful heirloom art.

I care about all the details that you have planned, and I capture those as part of your story. I care about the people you care about, and strive to catch interactions between you and those people in the most genuine way.

I care about who you are as a couple! I am not just a vendor that walks in, does his or her job and walks out. I invest in getting to know my couples so that I can provide the most relaxed environment I can all the while having 2 photographers around all day.

My job is to tell your beautiful love story in images you will treasure the rest of your lives. And I could not be more honored to do that for you.

Annie :)

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Ann is very professional and fun when shooting wedding photos. She has creative ideas and produces the highest quality images. She is friendly, stays calm under pressure and comes prepared for anything that could happen.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Big and little photos is amazing!!! Beautiful photos and captured the perfect moments!! Would totally recommend!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/19/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
Negatives
2 AWARDS
Big & Little Photos is a wedding photographer from Olathe, KS servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Kansas City, Overland Park, and Shawnee Mision. Big & Little Photos is a professional Photographer that has been part of the Kansas City Metro wedding industry since 2015 specializing in portrait and wedding photography.