Taylor Made Photo KC

Bonner Springs, KS View map Visit website
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Sydney. And I'm Taylor Made Photo KC. What's that? Taylor Made Photo KC is my photography business based in Kansas City that specializes in weddings. I'm the owner and lead photographer, and I'm passionate about providing my amazing clients with beautiful, timeless photos and helping you relive magical moments for a lifetime. I absolutely love to capture weddings. I also live to travel for destination weddings, and I delight in scouting locations for romantic engagement sessions and elopements.

As your wedding photographer, I will strive to be your right-hand hype woman, providing encouragement and planning assistance. I collaborate with your other vendors to ensure a seamless and smooth experience for everyone. If I don't have the perfect option for you in my base packages, then I will create a customized wedding package designed to reflect YOUR wedding day needs and budget. A snapshot of services and products offered by Taylor Made Photo KC includes:

• Engagement session
  • Multiple locations
  • Customized hours of wedding day coverage
  • A second photographer if applicable
  • Extended hours
  • Prints, albums, and digital files
  • Online gallery with high resolution images
  • Professional hand-editing of all images
  • Social media sneak peek within 48 hours
  • Guaranteed delivery of full wedding gallery within 3 weeks

Anything else?

I'll just say it again: I LOVE photographing weddings. But I also love capturing other milestone moments in my clients' lives. It is an indescribable joy to see and document families grow, from engagement to wedding, then maybe maternity, Fresh 48, or newborn someday, and then family photos for years to come. So when you book me as your wedding photographer, prepare to be sick of me, because I plan on being your photographer for life :)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,650

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Morgan E. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented, Energetic, Incredible Photographer!

Sydney was so amazing to work with. I first found her on Tiktok. The first video I watched was of her demonstrating her photoshop skills of a person who had their eyes closed in a group photo. I scrolled through her page and loved her work, so I decided to reach out even though I didn鈥檛 know where she was located. Despite her being 6 hours away, she agreed to be our photographer! She was so helpful throughout the wedding planning process and would bounce ideas back and forth with me. We even facetimed and talked about visions of the day from start to finish. Her timeline draft she provided me was the backbone of my wedding planning. She went above and beyond. I felt more support and guidance from her out of any vendor, including my venue鈥檚 coordinator! Not only were her photos absolutely breathtaking, but I had a sneak peak within 24 hours and all 3000 photos within a week. She was very professional, kind, helpful, energetic, and so friendly. My wedding party raved about how fun and talented she is! My wedding photos were my number one priority when it came to vendors and I am so grateful we chose each other.
    Sarah G. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing photographer!

I cannot recommend her enough! So easy to work with and just flat out amazing! Did photography for both our engagement and wedding and I still am obsessed with them. She made us both so comfortable and captured amazing pictures! 10/10 recommend
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Taylor Made Photo KC 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Bonner Springs, Kansas Bonner Springs, KS, 66012
Location of (Taylor Made Photo KC)

Taylor Made Photo KC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Taylor Made Photo KC include in the starting price?

Taylor Made Photo KC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Taylor Made Photo KC include in their most popular wedding package?

Taylor Made Photo KC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Taylor Made Photo KC offer?

Taylor Made Photo KC offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Taylor Made Photo KC offer?

Taylor Made Photo KC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Taylor Made Photo KC offer for wedding events?

Taylor Made Photo KC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Taylor Made Photo KC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Taylor Made Photo KC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Taylor Made Photo KC offer?

Taylor Made Photo KC currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding