Real Life Photos

Mayetta, KS View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

My name is Derek Blanchard and I am a wedding and portrait photographer living in the Topeka, KS area. I grew up on a farm and I know what hard work is. I have been working hard these past few years growing my knowledge in what I love to do and that is take amazing images. My love for photography started years ago with film cameras and still lives strong within me. I love capturing that amazing moment between family and loved ones that shows their true love for one another. My first big start in photography was capturing weddings. From my first wedding I fell in love with the excitement, the emotions, the venues, and the decor. For me the most important part is the vows that two people make to each other on their wedding day. They vow to join together as one and spend the rest of their lives together. I am truly lucky to be able to capture images of a couple on their amazing and unforgettable wedding day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

1 User photo

• Paige
    Paige C. Married on 10/24/2020

Photos worth a thousand raves

You can't put a price on this amazing photographer! I was blessed every step of the way with his creative poses and captured moments of real love between my husband and I. We didn't just gain a wedding photographer. We gained a photographer that we will keep going back to every life event we want beautifully captured as he did our wedding. He added personal touches, took the time to get to know us and what was important to us and captured every tear jerking moment on our wedding day! If you want quality photos that you'll find yourself being in love with even months after, go with Derek.
    Rachel Married on 05/11/2013
    I LOVE our wedding pictures! They turned out fantastic. We didnt have a whole lot of money to spend so our venue wasn't extravagant or anything and I worried our pictures would reflect that. But Derek took FULL advantage of what he had to work with and made our pictures beautiful regardless. I couldnt have been more happy with them.
    Shaun Married on 10/22/2011
    Derek from Real Life Photography was more than exceptional when it came to his service and the final product. Pictures that relive a moment can't even begin to express my gratitude for a job well done. I highly recommend Derek for your next big event.

308 A East Jones Street Mayetta, KS, 66509

8 am - 5 pm Tuesday - Sunday
Location of (Real Life Photos)

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding