I’m Kristin! And I love lighthearted, fun and adventurous couples, who love each other very much! I am located in Manhattan, Kansas, but I love to travel across the great state of Kansas and beyond!
Get to know Kristin:
* I LOVE JESUS! I love getting to spend time in the morning reading my God's word and I love getting to help out with Kids Life at church on Sunday mornings. It can be a little crazy at times, but its so fun getting to teach little kids about Jesus!
* I also love to travel and go on trips! I’ve been to many places in the U.S. and have been to Mexico, Italy and Thailand. I’m always looking for my next place to go on an adventure!
* I’m definitely one of the few people, but I love SNOW! It’s probably because my birthday is in December and people always talk about how much they don’t like winter, so I feel like I have to stick up for my birthday month a little bit! Snow can also be so pretty to take pictures in!
* I love being active and doing something, whether that is playing sports or watching my favorite sports teams, playing card games, or just being outside! I also took up running in the past few years and I’ve ran 5 half marathons!! If I would have told my high school self that I would be running half marathons after I finished college I wouldn’t have believed it! In high school running the 400m was too far! Times have sure changed though!
* Growing up I was always the one with a camera in my hands and the one telling my friends or family we needed to take a picture to remember. I'm so thankful for that now because I have lots of pictures celebrating many memories with my friends and family growing up; even if my friends didn't enjoy it at the time! I can remember countless “photo shoots” downstairs in my basement getting the perfect shot!
I am so glad that you are here reading this; so thank you! I have always loved taking pictures from the time I was little. I was always the one that had to have a picture to remember the moment so I could look back years later and still remember that memory. My goal is to always capture your real moments so that you are able to remember this moment. I don't take for granted that I am able to freeze this moment in time for you by creating beautiful pictures for you to enjoy for a lifetime.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
18 User photos
Bailey Pyle · Married on 05/25/2019
Fun to work with!
Kristin was lovely to work with on all levels -- very professional, talented, easy to get along with, laid back, and flexible. She made sure she knew what photos and details I wanted her to capture. The pictures are gorgeous and I can't thank her enough for the amazing job she did capturing our day!Sent on 06/13/2019
Hannah Stewart · Married on 05/24/2019
Best Photographer Ever!
Kristen is absolutely wonderful! Responds quickly (within minutes/hours), is very detailed yet relaxed, and made photographs an absolute breeze. And did I mention that we are so pleased with our photos?! I am not someone who is photogenic, but she managed to make even me look good. Two words if you're considering working with Kristen: DO IT! ❤Sent on 06/06/2019
Lindsay Myers · Married on 12/08/2018
Kristin was extremely easy to work with and very on top of things. She was very flexible to what was wanted and needed and did everything in a timely manner. I was impressed with how on-schedule we stayed!Sent on 01/16/2019
Kristin Ann Photography Price Rates