Lillian Reed Photography

Manhattan, KS View map Visit website
1 review
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Hi, friend! My name is Lillian and I can't wait to meet you and take part in your love story! Whether it's a packed church ceremony in your hometown or a private elopement in Hawaii, I'M THERE!

I just LOVE love. Your wedding day is the first day of the rest of your love story and nothing makes me happier than being able to be a part in it! I’ll be grinning ear to ear behind my camera the whole day (except when I never fail to shed a tear during the ceremony)!

Your wedding photos are the one part of your wedding that you truly will be able to cherish for lifetimes. Every moment of your wedding day matters, and it is my privilege to capture them!

I’ll be there to straighten your train, get the groomsmen boutonnières pinned, and just be a calming presence while helping your day run as smoothy as possible…all while photographing these amazing memories that encapsulate the love between you and your new husband or wife!! I will do everything I can to help your day be full of peace where you can truly be in the moment to enjoy every second.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Pricing

Team

Lillian Reed
Lillian Reed
Lead Photographer

Hello!! I’m Lillian! I started Lillian Reed Photography my junior year of high school in my small hometown of Cunningham, Kansas. I started off taking photos of my friends and their families and my little business has grown so much since then! Currently I am attending Manhattan Christian College and pursuing a Bible & Leadership degree. Because I attend college in Manhattan, Kansas I have the privilege of serving clients all over Kansas! And I am ready to travel beyond Kansas!

I am a crazy plant lady who also loves Jesus, iced coffee, shopping, cats, and photography, of course! I am an enneagram 4, I love hiking, adventuring, and traveling anywhere I can (roadtrip anyone??).

I am so thankful for every opportunity to hear and be a part of your love story. Deep conversations over coffee is my love language so please reach out to me whether it’s to plan your epic wedding or even just to talk about Jesus, music, theology, life, plants, anything! I’m so excited to get to know you!!

Manhattan Manhattan, KS, 66502
6204910644
Location of (Lillian Reed Photography)
931 Moro St Apt 7 Manhattan, KS, 66502