Paisley Photography

Oceanside, CA View map Visit website
$4,775 Most Popular Price

$4,775 Most Popular Price

Operating out of North County San Diego, California, Ashley with Paisley Photography is passionate about crafting wedding imagery that encapsulates their clients’ romantic sparks. Specializing in fine art film and digital photography formats, owner and seasoned photographer Ashley Metler serves happy couples in the Golden State and further afield. With a stunning, cinematic style that you and your partner will surely adore, Ashley takes delight in celebrating the moments that make life and love so precious.

Paisley Photography offers a comprehensive range of services tailored to make sure that you receive the wedding heirlooms you have always envisioned. Comprehensive all-day wedding coverage, engagement sessions, complimentary second photographers, styling assistance, and wardrobe guidance are just a few of the available services. Ashley can provide an array of cherishable photography keepsakes, including albums, prints, proofs, and film negatives. Additional features of Paisley Photography’s service consist of additional hours, coverage of multiple locations, and anniversary sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,775

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Jared D. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Photographer

For anyone looking for not just a photographer but a person who wants to share your story through photos this is the person. Outside of photos coming out great & a ton of them we received & I mean a ton, more the merrier is gratefully appreciated Ashley goes above & beyond when booking to grab every moment on film that we desired & helped guide into directions that combined what both bride & groom want. A very beautiful blend. She is willing to travel to anywhere you are to accommodate & it happy to do it. She lives in San Diego & we live in Austin, TX. SHE FLEW OUT HERE! to take our engagement photos even though our wedding was in San Diego. I have yet to see any person put that much effort to please their customer. She will do whatever it takes. Memories on camera we are soo stoked to look back on but we knew we made a friend in the process & who doesn't love to support their friends. Utmost professionalism. Communication was so easy & quick. WE received a sneak peak of wedding photos while on our honeymoon & received the rest about 5/6weeks later which Ashley was very communicative about updated us on time frame. The wait was well worth it. Our hope & vision was brought to reality by her & will always be forever grateful. Look no further. I promise you this a person you want to capture your moment(s).

Paisley Photography's reply:

You two were an absolute blessing! I’m so thankful I was able to be of service to you two in documenting not only your gorgeous wedding day, but your Engagement in Austin! I cannot thank you enough for allowing me the opportunity. Thank you so so much for your sweet words! I can’t wait to work with you guys again!!
    Cassidy H. Married on 07/06/2019

You won't regret booking Paisley Photography!

Ashley was extremely friendly from even before booking all the way through until well after receiving my wedding photos. She was professional, got along wonderfully with all other vendors at my wedding, and truly made our day feel seamless.
    We loved having Ashley take our photos and felt so comfortable with her right from the start. You won't regret booking her for your wedding day!!!

Paisley Photography's reply:

Cassidy, thank you SO much for sharing your experience, and for your sweet words! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I'm so lucky I was able to fly to Michigan to document it for you guys! You guys are so incredible, and I cannot wait to work with you guys again!
    Denise M. Married on 05/20/2018

Simply Amazing

Ashley did a wonderful job capturing essence of our intimate wedding. She was so patient and kind. Thank you again!

Paisley Photography's reply:

Thank you Denise for sharing your thoughts and experience from your gorgeous intimate wedding! It was a blessing to be a part of your day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Deals

Paisley Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Ashley Metler
Ashley Metler
Owner

Hey hey! I'm Ashley, the artist here at Paisley Photography. I currently reside in southern California with my husband and two kiddos. Originally from Kansas, I've serving southern California for about three years now. I love fine wine, fashion, and a captivating love story. It is my mission to document one of lifes most incredible moments for couples in the most beautifully artistic way possible!

Oceanside, California Oceanside, CA, 92058
Location of (Paisley Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding