Tiny Victories

San Diego, CA View map

$6,500 Typical Price

My name is Bethany and I’m the flower lady behind Tiny Victories!

Each event and wedding is unique, and I will create custom floral designs unique to you and your vision. I’m happy to create lush centerpieces and bouquets, design full tablescapes or come up with venue-specific floral installations that really make a statement. We can collaborate together to come up with your design, I can follow your inspirations and photos, or I can run wild with a few suggestions and create something beautiful. I appreciate your trust and will work hard to make sure you’re happy with everything :)

For each wedding I create a shared proposal with pricing, design notes, aesthetic reference, and a custom inspiration board. We will collaborate on this outline until we both feel good at it and I use it as my north star for each event!

Pricing is dependent on scale of your event and flower preferences. Flowers are expensive! Weddings are expensive! But we’ll work together to prioritize where you want to make a statement and figure out a beautiful design.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Baskets
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Andrea V. Married on 03/02/2021

The most beautiful Bouquets and Bouts.

Bethany did my bouquets and bouts and she did the most fantastic job. I wish I could describe the beauty of her work. She took my vision and made it come alive. I wanted a citrus feel with some hints of blue and she made it all work! I absolutely loved everything. I had been following her work for some while so I am so glad that I was able to have her do my wedding as well. Thank you Bethany!
  • Victoria
    Victoria L. Married on 10/18/2020

AMAZING, Talented, and Professional!

As a blank canvas venue in San Diego who allows our couples the creative freedom to transform the venue into anything they wish. We can honestly say Bethany takes their pinterest board and instagram ideas to a whole other level! Her design and creativeness are truly appreciated! We absolutely love working with her and seeing what she comes up with! You're not only booking Bethany as your florist but as well as a designer, creator, and friend. Thank you for always being a pleasure to work with not only for our team but as well as our couples!
    -BRICK Team
  • Sean
    Sean B. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Florals!

Our experience with Bethany was amazing! Right from the start, she knew exactly what we wanted with very little direction. The florals were mindblowing, and her floral installation was outta this world. Everything could not have gone better.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jodran & Ashley
    84 photos · 08/03/2019

San Diego, CA, 92116
Location of (Tiny Victories)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding