Anchored Floral

Angier, NC View map

$2,300 Typical Price

Anchored Floral (originally called Twig & Tendril) is a home based wedding florist located in Angier, North Carolina. They specialize in lush romantic garden florals and expert styling. These talented florists source the perfect flowers from an extensive network of floral suppliers. Anchored Floral is dedicated to understanding your wedding day vision, keeping the planning process stress-free, and making the dream of your perfect day come true.

Experience
A mother-daughter team with over 30 years of combined experience in floral design, event planning and staging.This extensive background gives them an unparalleled ability to provide the special details that represent who you are as a couple.

Anchored Floral offers floral designs for weddings and special events. Whether large or small, they will create stunning florals for your wedding party, ceremony, and/or reception. Anchored Floral offers the following services:

• Complimentary Consultation
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit (pre-wedding)
  • Delivery
  • Repurposing of flowers (from ceremony to reception)
  • Setup and cleanup

Areas of Service
Anchored Floral provides services from the Sandhills area to the Triangle. Destination weddings will also be considered.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Meghan W. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Florist!

Cindy and her team created absolutely BEAUTIFUL floral and greenery arrangements for my October wedding. She drove up to meet me in person to discuss my vision ahead of the wedding, and she was very knowledgeable about different flowers and greenery and how we could use them to create beautiful arrangements. She even let me provide some of the greenery from my own garden and helped me do everything possible to stay within my budget. Everything looked so perfect for our special day and I couldn’t have asked for a better florist!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/26/2019

Beyond Amazing

Cindy is the best there is! I couldn't have asked for a better florist team! She was my shining light in my time of need, I was stressed to the max and didn't know how I was going to make my dream wedding come together! But once I met with Cindy and her mom all my worries vanished away! She made my dream wedding come true! Their floral arrangements were everything I wanted and more! They go above and beyond more than any vendor I've ever seen. And the best people to work with! I'm telling you, you won't find a better fit for a florist! Exceeds all expectations. I will forever recommend them! They gave me memories I will cherish forever! I don't know how my dream day would've happened without them! LOVE THEM !
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 07/19/2019

Phenomenal vendor and artist!

At the beginning of planning our wedding I was having a hard time envisioning someone else being able to understand and execute the succulent vision I had in my head as I had little pictures to show. But then I found Anchored Florals. They were extremely flexible when meeting to discuss ideas and they made my brainstorm into a work of art. Aside from their artistic talent they were warm, kind and felt like friends I’d known for years. From perfectly curated bouquets, boutonnières and centerpieces filled with succulents, air plants, greens and seasonal white flowers to a stunning arbor Anchor Florals made my dreams a reality. We couldn’t have asked or even imagined a better experience or outcome. I cannot recommend their artistry enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

52 Harvest Ridge Dr Angier, NC, 27501
949-599-6590
949-599-6590

Our availability is flexible, we are able to meet with you at your convenience!
Location of (Anchored Floral)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding