Twig & Tendril Reviews

Twig & Tendril 5
Twig & Tendril 6
Twig & Tendril 7

Erin · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful experience for our wedding!

I am so pleased with my experience with Twig & Tendril. I contacted them about my wedding and from our first meeting I knew they would be great to work with. Cindy and her team are kind, gracious, knowledgable, flexible, communicative, and professional. I always heard back from them promptly and they answered all of my questions every time I contacted them. Cindy even texted me the day before the wedding wishing me good luck and telling me that they were all thinking of me. And I was so pleased with the flowers. When I walked into the reception I was in awe of how beautiful everything was. I used their lanterns and candles and they were beautiful! And on top of all of this, they were very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Twig & Tendril 8
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 11/16/2018

A florist who listened to exactly what we wanted!

I knew from the first few messages that Jill and Cindy with Twig & Tendril were the florists I wanted to hire! I found them through Wedding Wire and was blown away by how quickly they were able to help me price out my vision and provide inspiration for a couple different options and price points. They were friendly, kind, and so so helpful!

Sent on 11/29/2018

andrea · Married on 06/10/2018

Cindy was absolutely exceptional! I was referred to her by two close friends who had their wedding flowers done by Cindy as well - We loved that she did all our weddings. We had a tight budget and she worked with it, I was in awe! Our flowers were all so beautiful, so many compliments on them afterwards, and she perfectly made what I had envisioned come to life! We had a beach wedding so my husband wanted his bout to be different, and Cindy said yes to adding shells to them! SO CUTE! Twig and Tendril is super flexible, one of my favorite vendor to work with, they made my wedding planning super super easy. YAY

Twig & Tendril 9
    Twig & Tendril 10

Shawn · Married on 10/28/2017

Cindy at Twig and Tendril is a JOY to work with! She has the ability to take my simple ideas and bring them to life in a way I could never have expected. I have used her for my annual Gala for over 5 years now because no one else can provide such beautiful florals and decor within a tight budget and with such great service. I highly recommend her!!

Michele · Married on 05/20/2017

Cindy at Twig and Tendril did the flowers for my wedding. This is her passion and her calling!! Where I lacked vision and creativity...she went above and beyond to provide guidance, ideas, and patient input to help me pull my random ideas into a creation beyond anything I expected. Her creativity is amazing and she truly knows how to bring beauty through flowers and decor to make this one less thing to worry about on my special day. We wanted to honor my father-in-law who passed away and she beautifully incorporated his cuff links into the boutonnière. Hands down I would recommend Twig and Tendril for your wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Twig & Tendril 11
    Twig & Tendril 12
    Twig & Tendril 13
    Twig & Tendril 14
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Cindy & her family took care of all the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding, and I could not have imagined a more beautiful execution. She is so talented and knows how to make it perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Twig & Tendril 15
    Twig & Tendril 16
    Twig & Tendril 17

Maddy · Married on 03/25/2017

Working with Twig and Tendril was beyond what I had imagined or expected. I first met with Cindy a few months before my wedding. I had a small budget for flowers and had all these ideas about how she could cut some corners. She asked me first, “without even telling me your budget, let’s first talk about what your dream wedding would be?” I described to her what it was. I was a little nervous and embarrassed sharing my budget. When I said it she said that everyone was very doable for my budget! I started crying! Cindy went about and beyond to make it the most beautiful wedding floral arrangements of my dreams. She was so easy and flexible when I kept adding new things and taking things away. She put in special touches with things such as putting a Cubs baseball pin in my husband’s boutonnière. I could not have been happier. Wedding planning can be stressful, but working with Cindy was so fun and stress free!

Twig & Tendril 18
    Twig & Tendril 19

Krista · Married on 10/10/2015

Wonderful and personal experience, they listen to all your wants and needs then deliver with spectacular care and detail. Our fall wedding was beautifully decorated and amazing at every turn, we couldn't have been happier with everything!

Twig & Tendril 20
    Twig & Tendril 21
    Twig & Tendril 22

Tisha · Married on 05/17/2015

Very professional! Created a beautiful look that worked with our budget! Wedding flowers were gorgeous and bouquets stunning!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lily · Married on 03/27/2015

There are honestly not enough things I could say! Cindy and her team blew me away. I had ZERO knowledge of flowers or even a set style I had in mind but she took all of my ideas and notes and ran with them. Cindy somehow was able to do magic on my very conservative low budget. Every time I see my wedding pictures, the flowers are what stand out to me & it makes me so happy.
    Through the process Cindy was very responsive, attentive and helpful which meant the world! On the day of, everything went on without a hitch!
    If you are looking for beauty and professionalism Twig & Tendril is your team!