530 SW Danbury Lane, Topeka, KS 66606 Map · Phone number

About Ken Doll Photography

Who is Ken Doll Photography?

We are Ken & Maggie, a husband and wife team who create a fun experience for you - our amazing clients! We work to create stylish art as we capture the important moments of your day - and we have a lot of fun doing it!

Whether it’s for your wedding day,newborn baby, family or a high school senior, we are excited to use our talents for you.

Check out our work and give us a call at 785.231.7191 or drop us a line at ken@kendollphotography.com. We think you’ll be glad you did!

Follow Ken Doll Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• By John Burns
blog 32

17 Reviews for Ken Doll Photography

Megan · Married on 11/11/2019

Santa Photos

Ken was awesome. We have a humourous streak in our family and he played along with it. The kids had a blast and we had an above and beyond our expectation experience for our Snata mini session! We are looking forward to future sessions! We highly recommend Ken, he is not only professional but also accommodating and flexible to work with what ever style your family brings.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/05/2017

I used Ken and Maggie to capture our special day in Riveria Maya Mexico. Not only did they capture our welcome dinner and wedding, but they also took photos of every planned event we had. They came on the catamaran adventure with us and always joined in on the fun. Ken and Maggie are very creative and don’t do the cookie cutter photos you see from everyone else. I would never hire anyone else to capture special events in my life. I love these two people.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't even begin to express how thankful I am that I went with my gut and hired Ken and his team. Seriously, he was the photographer I knew I wanted for my "someday" before I even met my hubby. Several of my friends have used them and seeing pictures over the years removed any doubt in my mind about who to hire. Ken went out of his way to make sure my Hubby and I were comfortable every step of the way from our Engagement in photos to our big day. You won't regret hiring him for a minute. Enjoy your bliss!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Award

Ken Doll Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1895.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Musical Knights Entertainment Wedding DJs

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, trust your memories to Ken Doll Photography a true professional. Ken and his team will work with your wedding party to create unique photographic memories to capture your day. Hot, cold, snow or rain; I have seen Ken Doll Photography make the most out of every situation.

• All About You Event Planning & Rentals Wedding Rentals

Ken & Maggie are one of my favorite photographers and not just because they accompanied me to my own wedding in Jamaica and made me feel like a superstar the whole time. :) Working with them is always a fun experience and they take care of their clients and deliver exceptional work!

• 530 SW Danbury Lane Topeka, KS, 66606 See on map
    Location of (Ken Doll Photography)