Grant Watkins Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Grant Watkins Photography

Based in Manhattan, Kansas with my beautiful wife Rachel, our son Ethan, and adorable dog Minnow. In August 2008, I officially started my business Grant Watkins Photography and am so grateful to be doing what I truly love. I also am currently employed by a local businesss a photographer where I shoot images for advertising, and help with event coverage. As a knowledgeable photographer with experience in customer service I will offer you professionalism as well as personal attention to your wants and needs.I have very competitive prices making your moments more affordable. My goal first and foremost is to make you happy. Thank you for your interest and consideration; I would be honored be part of your memories.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (6)
Proofs (5)
Toning (2)
Albums (2)

From the first Skype meeting with Grant to the final delivery of pictures, I experienced nothing but fun, passionate, professionalism. Those adjectives might not seem like they go together, but to describe Grant and his second shooter, Vivienne, they do. Grant made me feel at ease about choosing him to capture our big day through Skype. That should tell you how easy he was to talk to and trust that he would deliver a great product. We live 3 hours from Manhattan, but Grant and Vivienne were willing to do the drive so that we could have pictures at my husband’s farm. The day arrives for our engagement pictures and it’s a gloomy, cold and misty morning. Grant and Vivienne never wavered in their positive attitude and willingness to still get great pictures. They even trekked through cow pastures and climbed into hay lofts! Looking at the engagement pictures, you would never know it was a cold and dreary day. We love them so much! The wedding day came and having Grant and Vivienne there allowed me to relax and enjoy the day. They were able to corral the big family pictures and take fun wedding party shots. Our wedding party still talks about how much fun they had with Grant and Vivienne on our wedding day. Finally, Grant delivered our pictures so quick and they are fabulous! My husband and I have so much fun looking through the pictures and reminiscing. Thank you Grant and Vivienne for capturing our biggest life moments and having fun with us while doing it!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We can't thank Grant enough for the fantastic experience he gave us while capturing every second during our engagement session and wedding! Grant is truly amazing, professional, friendly, funny, and a very hard-working guy. I can't count how many times we heard from our family and friends how professional, easy-going, and accommodating Grant was at our wedding. He really takes the time from the first meeting to the last picture he takes at the wedding to get to know you and what you are wanting in wedding photos. We had a phone conference with him about a month out from our wedding and he made a set schedule for us to follow on the day of. It was so helpful and our family loved it! He was right on schedule and managed to get every picture we were wanting to get that day. We just got our wedding photos back yesterday and I have already looked through them 5+ times! We are so in love and they will last us a lifetime. Our family told us our best decision in the wedding planning process was booking Grant Watkins Photography. I couldn't agree more! We highly recommend him for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Grant has been absolutely amazing. From our very first over the phone meeting up until our wedding day, he has been there every step of the way. If you're looking for a reliable and excellent photographer, Grant is your man. Our engagement pictures were so much fun with Grant getting us comfortable in front of a camera and we had them back to us in less than a week! He kept us at ease during the entire process and was extremely easy to work with. He had so many great ideas for pictures and we couldn't be happier. We just received our wedding pictures back as well and they turned out great. I couldn't be happier with my decision to choose and trust Grant to capture one of the most important days of my life. I would recommend Grant to anyone looking for a top notch photographer!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1441073603155 126
220x220 sq 1441073613186 129
220x220 sq 1510762991549 kristen and cameron wedding 361

1 ENDORSEMENT
Grant Watkins is one of Manhattan's finest photographers. We have the privilege of working many weddings each summer with them and they always display extreme professionalism as well as turn out very quality photographs. We always wait with great anticipation each week that we work with Grant Watkins because he so graciously tags our floral work in his photographs on Facebook and we are so proud to have our designs linked with his photographs.

Manhattan, KS 66502   See On Map