Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number

About Grant Watkins Photography

Based in Manhattan, Kansas with my beautiful wife Rachel, our son Ethan, and adorable dog Minnow. In August 2008, I officially started my business Grant Watkins Photography and am so grateful to be doing what I truly love. I also am currently employed by a local businesss a photographer where I shoot images for advertising, and help with event coverage. As a knowledgeable photographer with experience in customer service I will offer you professionalism as well as personal attention to your wants and needs.I have very competitive prices making your moments more affordable. My goal first and foremost is to make you happy. Thank you for your interest and consideration; I would be honored be part of your memories.

Follow Grant Watkins Photography on

Grant Watkins Photography 5
Grant Watkins Photography 6
Grant Watkins Photography 7

Naomi · Married on 09/29/2018

Grant brings out the best in everyone and captures hidden special moments.

Grant did amazing!! He listened to what we wanted and suggested amazing poses! He makes even those that are not such fans of having their photo taken have fun. From the moment he arrived till the send-off, he did not stop taking pictures. He captured so many moments; the bride and grooms love, to family members talking, to friends dancing on the dance floor, and everything in between. Leading up to the wedding, he was really easy to work with and responded to emails quickly and answered all my millions of questions. He is extremely experienced and such an amazing photographer!

Lauren Poe · Married on 08/31/2018

BEST Wedding Photographer Ever!

Grant Watkins Photography was the best choice we could have made for our wedding photographer. We chose his sweeter package that included a separate 3 hour engagement photo session and then obviously the full wedding day photos. Grant is very friendly and easy to work with. We knew at the engagement session that he would be perfect for our wedding day photos. He makes taking pictures fun, quick, and easy. He is very thorough with the pictures and knows exactly how to pose all groups of people. Our photos came out excellent, and he is very skilled in capturing the perfect moments. Easily one of the best photo professionals we have ever worked with. Thanks so much Grant!

• W

Whitney Hamby · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful!!

Grant is amazing, he is kind, personable, flexible, and wants to make sure you get exactly what you want! He was wonderful to work with, I highly recommend him! He has become a friend!

Grant Watkins Photography 8
    Grant Watkins Photography 9

Grant Watkins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Kistner's Flowers
    Kistner's Flowers Wedding Florists

Grant Watkins is one of Manhattan's finest photographers. We have the privilege of working many weddings each summer with them and they always display extreme professionalism as well as turn out very quality photographs. We always wait with great anticipation each week that we work with Grant Watkins because he so graciously tags our floral work in his photographs on Facebook and we are so proud to have our designs linked with his photographs.

• Manhattan, KS 66502 See on map