Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number

About Grant Watkins Photography

Based in Manhattan, Kansas with my beautiful wife Rachel, our son Ethan, and adorable dog Minnow. In August 2008, I officially started my business Grant Watkins Photography and am so grateful to be doing what I truly love. I also am currently employed by a local businesss a photographer where I shoot images for advertising, and help with event coverage. As a knowledgeable photographer with experience in customer service I will offer you professionalism as well as personal attention to your wants and needs.I have very competitive prices making your moments more affordable. My goal first and foremost is to make you happy. Thank you for your interest and consideration; I would be honored be part of your memories.

Follow Grant Watkins Photography on

Grant Watkins Photography 7
  • Kayla

Kayla Luck · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wedding Photography

We were so happy with the photos that Grant took the day of our wedding. He does a really great job capturing personalities, and authentic moments! I knew I didn't have to worry about him getting the perfect shot, because all of the pictures he takes are canvas worthy. We have so many pictures to remember our special day by and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Grant Watkins Photography 8
    Grant Watkins Photography 9
  • Dakota

Dakota Bartell · Getting married on 09/08/2019

Best photographer you can get

Grant is a great photographer. He is open to new ideas. He is extremely personable. You can tell that he absolutely loves what he does and makes every moment count. Grant makes every experience stress free and fun.

P.S. Best dad jokes ever.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2019

Fresh and Fun

Grant and Emily were fantastic to work with! From the beginning, Grant was responsive and able to
    answer all of my questions. Grant is fun to work with and has such an easy going personality. He’s personable and his dad jokes ensure that the smiles in your photos are genuine. We worked with Grant for both our engagement session and wedding. We worked with Emily at our wedding. On all counts, they were professional and fun. They made the picture taking experience enjoyable and we would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Grant Watkins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Kistner's Flowers
    Kistner's Flowers Wedding Florists

Grant Watkins is one of Manhattan's finest photographers. We have the privilege of working many weddings each summer with them and they always display extreme professionalism as well as turn out very quality photographs. We always wait with great anticipation each week that we work with Grant Watkins because he so graciously tags our floral work in his photographs on Facebook and we are so proud to have our designs linked with his photographs.

• Manhattan, 66502 See on map