Grant Watkins Photography Reviews

Grant Watkins Photography 5
Grant Watkins Photography 6
Grant Watkins Photography 7

Kaley · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful photos, amazing person!

Grant was our wedding photographer for an October wedding and did such an amazing job! He was so easy to work with while scheduling our engagement photos, made us feel so comfortable, and made everything so fun and relaxing! On our wedding day I was able to relax and not worry while Grant and his second shooter made sure all the photos we wanted were handled. Grant has a great personality and is very easy to get along with. Our entire wedding party loved him. Our photos came back in very quick time and we just love the simplicity yet elegant touch to all of them. Such beautiful and professional work! Thank you Grant!!

Grant Watkins Photography 8

Naomi · Married on 09/29/2018

Grant brings out the best in everyone and captures hidden special moments.

Grant did amazing!! He listened to what we wanted and suggested amazing poses! He makes even those that are not such fans of having their photo taken have fun. From the moment he arrived till the send-off, he did not stop taking pictures. He captured so many moments; the bride and grooms love, to family members talking, to friends dancing on the dance floor, and everything in between. Leading up to the wedding, he was really easy to work with and responded to emails quickly and answered all my millions of questions. He is extremely experienced and such an amazing photographer!

Lauren Poe · Married on 08/31/2018

BEST Wedding Photographer Ever!

Grant Watkins Photography was the best choice we could have made for our wedding photographer. We chose his sweeter package that included a separate 3 hour engagement photo session and then obviously the full wedding day photos. Grant is very friendly and easy to work with. We knew at the engagement session that he would be perfect for our wedding day photos. He makes taking pictures fun, quick, and easy. He is very thorough with the pictures and knows exactly how to pose all groups of people. Our photos came out excellent, and he is very skilled in capturing the perfect moments. Easily one of the best photo professionals we have ever worked with. Thanks so much Grant!

• W

Whitney Hamby · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful!!

Grant is amazing, he is kind, personable, flexible, and wants to make sure you get exactly what you want! He was wonderful to work with, I highly recommend him! He has become a friend!

Grant Watkins Photography 9
    Grant Watkins Photography 10

Mary · Married on 06/23/2018

From the first Skype meeting with Grant to the final delivery of pictures, I experienced nothing but fun, passionate, professionalism. Those adjectives might not seem like they go together, but to describe Grant and his second shooter, Vivienne, they do. Grant made me feel at ease about choosing him to capture our big day through Skype. That should tell you how easy he was to talk to and trust that he would deliver a great product. We live 3 hours from Manhattan, but Grant and Vivienne were willing to do the drive so that we could have pictures at my husband’s farm. The day arrives for our engagement pictures and it’s a gloomy, cold and misty morning. Grant and Vivienne never wavered in their positive attitude and willingness to still get great pictures. They even trekked through cow pastures and climbed into hay lofts! Looking at the engagement pictures, you would never know it was a cold and dreary day. We love them so much! The wedding day came and having Grant and Vivienne there allowed me to relax and enjoy the day. They were able to corral the big family pictures and take fun wedding party shots. Our wedding party still talks about how much fun they had with Grant and Vivienne on our wedding day. Finally, Grant delivered our pictures so quick and they are fabulous! My husband and I have so much fun looking through the pictures and reminiscing. Thank you Grant and Vivienne for capturing our biggest life moments and having fun with us while doing it!

Grant Watkins Photography 11
    Grant Watkins Photography 12
    Grant Watkins Photography 13
    Grant Watkins Photography 14
    Grant Watkins Photography 15

Alissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Best vendor of wedding!

Grant was so easy to work with and communicate with from engagement to after the wedding. He made us comfortable in front of the camera and kept us laughing with his dad jokes. I got so many comments about how our photographer never stopped snapping pictures all night, and we got SO many wonderful photos. Grant was very thoughtful with his photos and made sure to capture all of the little details. He helped make our day go smoothly, and even when we started to get nervous on time, he stayed calm and collected and got all the photos we wanted with plenty of time. We can't recommend Grant enough!

Shelby · Married on 06/02/2018

We can't thank Grant enough for the fantastic experience he gave us while capturing every second during our engagement session and wedding! Grant is truly amazing, professional, friendly, funny, and a very hard-working guy. I can't count how many times we heard from our family and friends how professional, easy-going, and accommodating Grant was at our wedding. He really takes the time from the first meeting to the last picture he takes at the wedding to get to know you and what you are wanting in wedding photos. We had a phone conference with him about a month out from our wedding and he made a set schedule for us to follow on the day of. It was so helpful and our family loved it! He was right on schedule and managed to get every picture we were wanting to get that day. We just got our wedding photos back yesterday and I have already looked through them 5+ times! We are so in love and they will last us a lifetime. Our family told us our best decision in the wedding planning process was booking Grant Watkins Photography. I couldn't agree more! We highly recommend him for any special occasion!

Grant Watkins Photography 16

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2018

Grant has been absolutely amazing. From our very first over the phone meeting up until our wedding day, he has been there every step of the way. If you're looking for a reliable and excellent photographer, Grant is your man. Our engagement pictures were so much fun with Grant getting us comfortable in front of a camera and we had them back to us in less than a week! He kept us at ease during the entire process and was extremely easy to work with. He had so many great ideas for pictures and we couldn't be happier. We just received our wedding pictures back as well and they turned out great. I couldn't be happier with my decision to choose and trust Grant to capture one of the most important days of my life. I would recommend Grant to anyone looking for a top notch photographer!!

Jackie · Married on 04/28/2018

Grant was amazing; our wedding was just under a week ago so we haven’t received our final images yet. Though Grant has posted some previews and we’re thrilled with the results already! Throughout the planning process and shooting our engagement pictures Grant was extremely professional and personable; we had so much fun with Grant shooting the engagement pictures that we decided to book another session, and we loved all of the images. Throughout the planning and day of our wedding, Grant was checking on us to ensure that we were happy and easily rolled with the punches to make adjustments to our timeline and photo shot list if/when needed. People sometimes want/need to save money where they can on a wedding, and they often try to save money on a photographer. If you’re going to spend money somewhere, please use it on a great photographer like Grant. The price you’ll pay is so worth it to have amazing images that will last a lifetime, from a photographer who truly cares! Choosing Grant as our photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding!

• User6278022 · 1+ year ago

We had a great experience with Grant! Our pictures were phenomenal, he went above and beyond to capture all the most important details of the day! He also made us feel at ease on an already nerve wracking day! We HIGHLY recommend Grant!

Rikki · Married on 09/30/2017

Grant was absolutely amazing! We can’t imagine anybody else capturing our wedding day! He is very flexible to work with, captured the small details of our big day (which was very important to us) and is so creative! He provided us with a wide variety of pictures... there was not one that we didn’t like! He made us as well as everybody else feel so comfortable. We cannot speak any higher of how professional he was and how great of an experience he provided!

Grant Watkins Photography 17
    Grant Watkins Photography 24
    Grant Watkins Photography 25
    Grant Watkins Photography 26

Lindsay · Married on 09/03/2017

We could not have asked for a better photographer! Not only is Grant GREAT to work with, but his pictures are beautiful! He knows exactly what he's doing, and you get so much for what you pay for! We would recommend him to anyone!

Lizzy · Married on 08/26/2017

Grant was phenomenal! He was on time/early for everything, he had great ideas and kept everyone laughing and smiling for all the pictures! He was so calming and reassuring on the wedding day. His experience shown through and he was very reassuring and calming throughout the day. He perfectly captured all of our special moments! We couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding pictures! They are more than we could have ever imagined!

Alex · Married on 08/12/2017

Grant was AMAZING to work with! From the initial meeting, my husband and I knew Grant was the photographer we wanted to capture our goofy relationship from his great quality of work, the time taken to get to know us, and willingness to crawl over walls and under fences to get the best shot! He made both our photo sessions during our engagement and wedding so easy and relaxed. My husband and I love the outdoors, so when we asked Grant if we could take more nature and scenic pictures, he was nothing short of delivering pictures that fit our goofy and nature-loving personalities! We're so glad we used Grant to capture our special day. 11/10 would work with him again!

Danae · Married on 07/08/2017

We really enjoyed working with Grant!! He was flexible, worked around our schedules, and took incredible pictures while having fun and joking with us! We would highly recommend Grant Watkins Photography for your engagement and wedding photos!!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

I would highly recommend Grant to anyone! Our engagement pictures were a blast and the wedding day photos were even more fun! He is very laid back and easy to work with. Everyone in the Bridal Party and family members commented how amazing he was. He was so flexible. He made sure to capture everything I wanted and went above and beyond to get some really special photos. I was a little worried about how chaotic family photos might be with so many people involved but it was a breeze with Grant directing everyone and it went smoothly! Our photos were sent to us in a timely manner. There was a great variety of photos and we absolutely loved them as did all our family and friends. Grant is clearly gifted at what he does and it's evident he enjoys doing it!

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2017

What can I say about Grant...I knew when we took our engagement photos that we were going to have so much fun with him on our wedding day and I wasn't wrong! Grant makes sure that you and you significant other is comfortable and always laughing on your wedding day!! My husband and I enjoyed our experience with Grant so much and hope to stay in touch with him!! He helped make our special day so relaxed and full of laugher! Not to mention the photos turned out even better than I thought they would! He does such amazing work and work hard to get you what you want out of your wedding day! He truly captures the love and laughter that my husband and I share together. I will always recommend Grant! He is the best!! And hey if you can get my husband to like you when you are a KSU fan (along with me!) you know it's gonna be good! Lol

• Cameron · Married on 06/30/2017

Grant did an awesome job with both our engagement and wedding photos! He's such a people person, is very flexible with his time, and does great work! He gets your pictures back to you very quickly and is very responsive if you have any questions or concerns. I cannot recommend using Grant Watkins Photography highly enough.

Cecilia · Married on 05/27/2017

Grant was the absolute perfect photographer for us! My husband is goofy and wanted to have fun taking pictures. Grant did an awesome job feeding his silly picture ideas while also capturing so many amazing pictures that we will both cherish forever. We enjoyed working with Grant because he was professional at all times but also fun and played off of our personalities and joked with us. He made taking pictures fun and not awkward at all. He also fit perfectly into our budget for a photographer and we were blown away with the quality of his work. We also received our wedding pictures way faster than I expected, so nice to be able to view them a few weeks earlier than you think! I would highly recommend Grant to anyone needing a wedding photographer!

Angie · Married on 05/20/2017

Where do I even start to compliment Grant and his work? Our pictures were phenomenal, such great quality and it was so nice to be able to get to know Grant and work with him! He is so professional and always willing to accommodate. He replies quickly to emails and has a great personality to work with! I would recommend him to anyone, our engagement and wedding pictures were so beautiful and I have zero regrets!

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

Grant is the absolute best! He was amazing to work with the whole time, we had a wonderful experience with our engagement photos and couldn't ask for anything else when it came to the wedding day. They were there early, stayed late and made sure to capture all the little moments that we didn't even realize where happening! I really cannot recommend Grant enough as a photographer! His work is beautiful and makes you feel amazing when you see yourself in his photos. He and his second photographer are really fun people to be around and a great addition to any wedding day!

Kyee · Married on 02/25/2017

I highly recommend Grant Watkins as your photographer. He is so much fun to work with and keeps the atmosphere relaxed and fun! He is also very creative with his work and takes so many neat pictures! He is extremely knowledgeable in photography and knows all of the awesome poses to do. He works very hard and is up for anything. No matter if it's rain, shine, snow, or freezing out, he is willing to go above and beyond to get the perfect pictures! He started super early and stayed super late just to make sure he never missed a moment. The quality of his work exceeds expectations, and that is because he is truly passionate about what he does. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer or better photos. He captured every beautiful moment! Thank you Grant for being so amazing!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 02/24/2017

I was nervous about our photos. I am one of those self-conscious brides and my then fiance didnt want to spend an arm and leg finding a good photographer. A friend recommended Grant Watkins Photography to us and from the moment we met with him in a coffee shop to just "talk" wedding photos, we were both sold. Grant has a way of getting you to really enjoy the moment you are in and after receiving our engagement photos, we were in love and confident in our choice. Our entire wedding was smooth and Grant and his partner captured every moment of it. We couldnt have asked for a better photographer. He was truly our best investment!

Heidi · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Grant. He is extremely easy to work with and he makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our photos were absolutely beautiful and we had a great time taking them! When all the action was happening I didn't even notice him or the other photographer taking photos, yet we have tons of wonderful photos of every moment! I am so glad we chose Grant Watkins Photography and we highly recommend him!!!

Kady · Married on 10/29/2016

Grant was so great to work with! He really goes above and beyond in working with his clients. He was easy to reach, responsive to messages, and spent time really getting to know us so by the time we were at the wedding it felt like he was another friend celebrating our day who happened to also be taking the pictures. I especially enjoyed working with Grant because he was willing to show up when needed and stay as long as needed - he didn't count the hours and skip out at the end. He provided us with 800+ wedding photos in a style consistent with his (impressive) portfolio and our wedding party loved having him around. He had great ideas and weaved our ideas into our wedding photos and they came out great! He helped guide our day of time line and provided feed back on the flow of the day. He was with the girls in the morning getting ready all the way to the send off. He was timely with providing both our engagement photos and wedding photos at the quoted time and provides digital copies with a photo release both in an image gallery and on a USB flash drive. We can't recommend him enough!