1709 SE 11th st, Lees Summit, MO 64081 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Logan Photography

Logan Photography is a wedding, engagement, and family photography service based in Lees Summit, Missouri. Owned and operated by Bryan Logan, the company loves to search for the unscripted moments, and capture photographs that are unique to your day. Whether it’s a shy ring bearer, or your guests shedding happy tears, Bryan wants to capture all the hidden moments that make your day special.

Logan Photography works in a photojournalistic style, and creates high-resolution images that you can hold onto for years to come. The creative team gives natural light and emotion the utmost importance in every photo they capture. Each wedding package includes an engagement shoot to add a personal touch to your invitations, and to get more comfortable in front of the camera. While the team is based in the Kansas City area, they are open to traveling for destination weddings.

Follow Logan Photography on
img 6110 edit 51 1987405 159983427551589

9 Reviews for Logan Photography

• Meg

Meg S. · Married on 09/04/2020

The best decision I made was going with Bryan!!!

We hired Bryan to photograph our wedding - what we thought would be a "one time thing" actually turned into a lifelong partnership. I didn't just get a photographer for my wedding day; I got a lifelong friend who I can't wait to have photograph our yearly christmas cards, announcing our first baby (when it happens!), and capturing all those moments in life that you want to remember forever. The single greatest decision I made pertaining to my wedding day (well....besides my choice in spouse haha) was my decision to hire Bryan!! From the first time we met, Bryan never made us feel like strangers but made us feel like family to him. We talked like we had known each other for years and he took time out to get to know my husband and I as a couple before ever getting into the details of cost, turn around time, ect. Once we got around to the details, Bryan offered everything I had ever wanted in a photographer; all day coverage, engagement shoot, editing, quick turn around time and a full print release. We were ecstatic to sign the dotted line!! When we first signed on with Bryan, we planned to get married on May 1st and then BOOM, a global pandemic happened and we ended up not being able to have our big wedding. We chose to put off our big celebration for a few months while still having a very small ceremony for under 10 people. After talking with Bryan about rescheduling, he LITERALLY saved the day. He offered to shoot our small wedding (and still provide us with the opportunity to have an engagement shoot) totally FREE of charge. That's right, you read correctly....FREE. Now I know I can speak for all of you when I say that you almost never hear the words "free" and "wedding" in the same sentence. Well, now you have! Bryan did not hesitate at all to help out and ensure we still had a magical day, even though it wasn't the day we originally planned. My heart could burst with gratitude for what he did for us. Fast forward 4 months, we were ready for our "I Do Re-Do" so we could finally have the wedding we dreamed of. Bryan blew me out of the water with how attentive he was on the day of the wedding. First he photographed me getting ready with my bridal party and family - what an impression he made!! My friends all loved him and wanted to hang out with him regularly while my Grandpa told me "I've never laughed so much, I like that guy". He kept us laughing and got pictures of every single special moment. We also had a videographer for our wedding that Bryan had never met before but you would never know it....the two of them seemed like they knew each other their entire life based on how well they worked together!!! They would sometimes bounce ideas off of eachother and constantly worked together to make the magic happen. Once at the venue, Bryan really did his thing. He made the most out of our venue while capturing the beauty in every part of the day. He capitalized on all of the big moments while also capturing so many of the small moments that I would have absolutely forgotten about if I had not had photos of it. He helped my husband and I become super comfortable in front of the camera, both with laughing, kissing and even having more of a serious vibe for those dramatic photos. He made all the bridal party and family photos such an easy experience; we have a HUGE family but Bryan captured group, individual, and family shots in no time. Throughout the day/night Bryan repeatedly checked on my husband and I to ensure we didn't need anything, make sure there wasn't anything he could do to help out and to check in with us about our interest in getting more photo ops. As I said before, he's not just a photographer but a true friend and that showed so much as the day went on! Bryan worked well for everyone involved, not just for my husband and I. My friends and family absolutely loved him and he collaborated perfectly with all of our vendors. One of the best parts of choosing Bryan is that I got ALL of my wedding photos back (fully edited and in order) IN TWO WEEKS!!!! That alone warrants a 5 star review - take into consideration everything else and it seems to me that 5 stars aren't near enough for what Bryan deserves. I can not recommend Bryan enough to any brides, families, newlyweds, new graduates, ect. Bryan will be a part of our lives for so many years to come and I hope you, too, have the opportunity to work alongside him so you can experience all of this (and more) for whatever your special day entails.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Joey R. · Married on 08/08/2020

Best. Photographer. Ever.

While finding Bryan Logan was a complete accident, hiring him as our photographer was not. Bryan is an amazing artist and even better human being. Not only did the quality exceed our expectations, but his timeliness for returning photos is the best around. We received our engagement photos in only 10 days, and we had our complete wedding package (500 photos) in less than ONE MONTH! We even had to change our wedding date, location, and more because of the pandemic and he worked with us through all of this. We highly recommend Logan Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Logan Photography Pricing

Logan Photography Price Rates

Logan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1850
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Logan Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1709 SE 11th st Lees Summit, MO, 64081 See on map
    816 674 2012 (Phone number)
    Location of (Logan Photography)

Logan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Logan Photography include in the starting price?

Logan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images

What photography services does Logan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Logan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• High-Res Images

What photography styles does Logan Photography offer?

Logan Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Logan Photography offer?

Logan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Logan Photography offer for wedding events?

Logan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Logan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Logan Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Logan Photography offer?

Logan Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.