Q Hegarty Photography Reviews

Q Hegarty Photography 5
Q Hegarty Photography 6
Q Hegarty Photography 7

Veronica · Married on 02/21/2018

We met Qian last summer for our baby’s newborn shoot, then did our holiday pictures with her and most recently - our girl's cake smash shoot! I have to say, we are IN LOVE with Qian’s photography and her warm and caring personality. Having already done 3 shoots with her, we are now lifetime clients!!
    Here’s my review of the newborn shoot: Qian was very patient with my baby as she refused to sleep :( She gently rocked her for until she finally slept for 5 minutes. Qian was able to use the five minutes to get beautiful shots. Then it was back to rocking and shushing. The only thing I wish I had done differently giving my baby a bottle of formula before the shoot and taking another bottle with me (this is of course NOT Qian’s fault at all). I breastfed my baby instead. Breastfeeding takes much longer than bottle feeding and photo-shoot time is so precious. So, my advice to new moms, make sure to bottle feed right before the shoot and have another bottle for during the shoot. If you’re worried about your milk supply, take your breast pump with you and sit back, relax and pump while Qian is doing her magic.
    Another advice I want to give to new mothers is this, take your make up with you. Most likely, you will not have time to do makeup before the shoot. But you CAN do it during the shoot while Qian lovingly working with your baby. I could have easily done my make up there for ten minutes. I would have looked better in the pictures.
    And here’s my review of the holiday shoot. Qian gave me some good advice about outfits and colors. I searched for perfect outfits for two weeks and finally got everything together. The pictures came out PERFECT!!!!!!
    Last but not least, my girl's cake smash shoot was so much FUN!!!! Qian kindly did a little shoot of my son too as a bonus. Her whole family was entertaining my kids while Qian was photographing them!.The pictures are AMAZING!!!
    Qian has created life long memories for our family. We are forever grateful!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Q Hegarty Photography 13
    Q Hegarty Photography 14
    Q Hegarty Photography 15

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Veronica, it was my pleasure to photograph your beautiful family throughout the year!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2017

Qan is extremely talented and patient. She took her time to guide me and pose me for bridal portrait as I am always awkward in front of camera. I couldn’t believe that was me, beautiful me when I saw my sneak peek a week later! She gave me/us such a wonderful experience on top of my wedding day!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Hi, Jessica! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a beautiful wedding to photograph! I wish you and Kevin the best!

Mayra · Married on 09/24/2016

Qian shot my engagement pictures and I cannot recommend her enough. Before this shot, my fiancé (now husband) and I had never taken professional pictures together. And it was my fiancée first time. But Qian was extremely professional, patient and kind. And most importantly she made us both feel very comfortable. After consulting with her on what wanted and did not want, she delivered exactly that. Our pictures turned out amazing! we still get many comments on how gorgeous they look. Qian did not shot our wedding simply because it was out of the country.

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Thank you Mayra! I loved your wedding video you posted! You were so gorgeous as always! I wish I was the one photographed your wedding :(

Amanda · event on: 03/03/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Qian for my daughter's 1st birthday cakesmash photo shoot. She was incredibly patient and had the most beautiful decorations and backdrop available. She made my baby feel comfortable and captured the most wonderful shots! On top of that, she turned around amazing photos in a very quick time period. Thank you for a wonderful experience Qian - can't wait to work with you again!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Hi, Amanda! I love photograph cake smash! It was so much fun photographing your little one! Thank you very much for the opportunity!

Kristen · event on: 07/31/2017

Working with Qian was an absolute delight. Not only is she professional, reliable, kind but Talented! The best of all worlds. She has an eye to capture the best point of view and natural artistry of the moment. I would work with her in a heartbeat again, and so thankful I followed by intuition to have her do the pictures I needed. She made everything easy and a delight.

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristen! It was my pleasure working with you!

Thalia · event on: 04/27/2016

I cannot boast about Hegarty photography enough. She was very flexible doing my senior pictures for me back in 2015 which were very last minute. She gave me ideas, asked me what hobbies i do that we could possibly incorporate into my pictures. She made me laugh, always gave me direction, and provided me with atleast a few pictures after a few days so i had something to look at while she was finishing up the other ones.
    I loved working with her so much that i also decided to utilize her talents for my senior prom pictures in 2016. She had so many ideas, but still worked with me and drove hours to come to my spot that i wanted to take pictures at. She was always early (there before i got there both times) she was beyond sweet, funny, etc. She has kept in contact with me since we first met, and my mom even boasts about her personality and her work all the time! First time photoshoots can be awkward but she makes them so fun and relaxing. I highly recommend her to ANYONE who wants wedding photos. When i went to prom and posted the pictures she took i got endless amounts of comments saying how beautiful they were, people were amazed! She deserves her 5 star rating and i promise you, you won't be disappointed if you work with her. I know it will be years and years from now, but I know she is the first person i will contact for my wedding photos.

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Wow, Thalia! Thank you so much for such a great review! You are so sweet! I can't wait for that big day to come!

Kelly · event on: 08/22/2016

Qian took some beautiful photos of our newborn son. She was extremely patient with the baby and took the time to get the perfect shot. She has many adorable options for clothing and props. We highly recommend her!!

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for the review! I hope to work with you and your family again!

Alecia · event on: 07/24/2016

I was so impressed with Qian's services. She is extremely professional and made me feel so comfortable during the shoot! My pictures came out great. I would highly recommend Q Hegarty Photography for anyone looking to get photo's taken.

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Thank you Alecia! I hope your wedding planning goes smoothly!

Magan · event on: 10/24/2016

Qian was wonderful in every way and our engagement photos came out great considering the cold and windy weather! Thank you so much. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would certainly hire her again!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Thank you Magan! We had an amazing, fun engagement session! I am so glad we got so many gorgeous images regardless the weather!

Heidi · event on: 06/06/2017

My photo shoot was a great experience and I felt comfortable with Qian. She was professional, knowledgeable and the pictures came out phenomenal. I will definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

I hope to work with you again in the future Heidi! Thank you!

Helene · event on: 09/17/2017

Qian was wonderful! Her website is so user friendly and she always responded to me so timely! My daughter was so at ease with her during her shoot too!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Thank you Helene! I loved working with your girls!

Mary · event on: 08/05/2015

Qian did a wonderful job on my daughters senior photo shoot. She was patient and really took the time to capture the perfect photos. She made my daughter feel so comfortable and had fun at the same time. Qian goes above and beyond to capture what you are looking for and to make sure you are 100% happy. She is great to communicate with. She answers emails and txt's very quickly. I highly recommend Q. Hegarty Photography. Qian loves and cares about her profession. She loves passing that on to her clients. Thank you Qian, Mary and Mackenzie Berube

Sent on 11/01/2017

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! And Mackenzie, I hope you have a wonderful first year in college!

Carleen · event on: 09/03/2016

I could not ask for anyone better. How she worked with my daughter made her laugh by the time they were done my daughter was very happy. The 3 sneak photos were beautiful !

Sent on 11/03/2017

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Thank you Carleen! This was one of my unforgettable senior session I've never had! Thank you for trusting me and giving me this opportunity to create some fantastic images! Good luck to E. with her school!

Maddision · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely recommend Qian as your wedding photographer! She photographed our wedding couple of months ago. Our photos are stunning! She was on time and she is very professional. She worked around our schedule for our engagement session because my husband works weekends and odd hours. Qian has creative eyes. She photographed our rings, bouquet etc. when she first arrived. She gathered pieces of random things in the room, from outside and from us. She arranged them beautifully and took the photos. It was amazing! We received so many WOWs from friends and family when we shared our photos. Her package came with this app. that allow me and my husband easily sharing our photos with our family and friends too. We are very happy with the whole process.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Hi, Maddison! Thank you very much for taking time to write me a detailed review! I am so happy you are one of my satisfying and amazing bride! I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon!

Aimee · event on: 07/01/2017

Qian was really a great fit for me. She was patient and kind and had a great sense of humor. I am not a model and I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to "performing" for the camera. She showed me the photos as we took them so I could assess if I wanted a retake immediately. I would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Q Hegarty Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Aimee!