16 Reviews for Q Hegarty Photography

User Photos
Photos
5 Q Hegarty Photography Reviews

We met Qian last summer for our baby’s newborn shoot, then did our holiday pictures with her and most recently - our girl's cake smash shoot! I have to say, we are IN LOVE with Qian’s photography and her warm and caring personality. Having already done 3 shoots with her, we are now lifetime clients!!
Here’s my review of the newborn shoot: Qian was very patient with my baby as she refused to sleep :( She gently rocked her for until she finally slept for 5 minutes. Qian was able to use the five minutes to get beautiful shots. Then it was back to rocking and shushing. The only thing I wish I had done differently giving my baby a bottle of formula before the shoot and taking another bottle with me (this is of course NOT Qian’s fault at all). I breastfed my baby instead. Breastfeeding takes much longer than bottle feeding and photo-shoot time is so precious. So, my advice to new moms, make sure to bottle feed right before the shoot and have another bottle for during the shoot. If you’re worried about your milk supply, take your breast pump with you and sit back, relax and pump while Qian is doing her magic.
Another advice I want to give to new mothers is this, take your make up with you. Most likely, you will not have time to do makeup before the shoot. But you CAN do it during the shoot while Qian lovingly working with your baby. I could have easily done my make up there for ten minutes. I would have looked better in the pictures.
And here’s my review of the holiday shoot. Qian gave me some good advice about outfits and colors. I searched for perfect outfits for two weeks and finally got everything together. The pictures came out PERFECT!!!!!!
Last but not least, my girl's cake smash shoot was so much FUN!!!! Qian kindly did a little shoot of my son too as a bonus. Her whole family was entertaining my kids while Qian was photographing them!.The pictures are AMAZING!!!
Qian has created life long memories for our family. We are forever grateful!!!

Photo for Q Hegarty Photography Review - Newborn Shoot
Photo for Q Hegarty Photography Review - One year Cake Smash
Photo for Q Hegarty Photography Review - Holiday Shoot
Profile Picture Veronica, 2/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Qan is extremely talented and patient. She took her time to guide me and pose me for bridal portrait as I am always awkward in front of camera. I couldn’t believe that was me, beautiful me when I saw my sneak peek a week later! She gave me/us such a wonderful experience on top of my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Qian shot my engagement pictures and I cannot recommend her enough. Before this shot, my fiancé (now husband) and I had never taken professional pictures together. And it was my fiancée first time. But Qian was extremely professional, patient and kind. And most importantly she made us both feel very comfortable. After consulting with her on what wanted and did not want, she delivered exactly that. Our pictures turned out amazing! we still get many comments on how gorgeous they look. Qian did not shot our wedding simply because it was out of the country.

Profile Picture Mayra, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely recommend Qian as your wedding photographer! She photographed our wedding couple of months ago. Our photos are stunning! She was on time and she is very professional. She worked around our schedule for our engagement session because my husband works weekends and odd hours. Qian has creative eyes. She photographed our rings, bouquet etc. when she first arrived. She gathered pieces of random things in the room, from outside and from us. She arranged them beautifully and took the photos. It was amazing! We received so many WOWs from friends and family when we shared our photos. Her package came with this app. that allow me and my husband easily sharing our photos with our family and friends too. We are very happy with the whole process.

Profile Picture Maddision, 9/30/17, 1 Review