Preston Community Center Reviews

4 | Preston, WA

4 Reviews for Preston Community Center

Lexi · Married on 06/19/2016

This is SUCH a great, budget friendly venue option!! My fiancé and I were really struggling to find a quality venue for our smaller wedding that was still within budget. We were both thrilled when we found the Community Center.

There are separate bridal and groom suites for getting ready in, a kitchen with fridge, stove and microwave, several bathrooms for guests, and a beautiful garden space.

While there is some road noise when outside, I honestly didn't hear any of it while we were having our ceremony or reception. This is such a great option for the budget conscious wedding and we were both very happy with out decision to book our wedding here. The booking staff was very helpful and the on site manager, Chris, was so great to work with. We would highly recommend this location!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Preston Community Center's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. We love Chris too!
  • casey

casey · Married on 08/23/2015

Great venue for great price. Everyone has been very responsive and fun to work with. This place is so flexible, you can have any vendors you want or self cater. Highly recommend for brides on a budget, they have it all here!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Preston Community Center's reply:

Thank you for your nice review! We enjoy working with all our wedding customers and love that we have such a wonderful facility for a great price to offer!
  • W

Will · Married on 07/12/2010

I am neither a bride nor a groom, I was in fact the photographer for a wedding at this gorgeous location this summer (July). As far as locations go, this is one of the nicer affordable ones I've seen. It's quiet and rustic, with a beautiful lawn for the ceremony and reception, while not being too far from a urban hub (Issaquah and Bellevue). The whole property was well tended and kept and looked stunning, clean, and green. As a photographer, it was a pleasure to shoot at this location, making it much easier to get the photos the bride and groom wanted.

Some sample pictures from a ceremony on-site can be found here:

Sent on 09/30/2010

Preston Community Center's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! I agree with you that Preston Community Center is a jewel. It's been fun to help our customers with a great wedding location to make their important day extra special!

Emily · Married on 08/15/2009

I worked with Kathy from King County Parks and she was so helpful. You can do so much with the space if you have a little creative flare. Would recommend this venue to any bride that wants a nice outdoor wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2009

Preston Community Center's reply:

Thank you for the nice review! Kathy has retired and we miss her bubbly personality in the office but we are all ready to fill her shoes and help our customers in any way we can. I've attended two outdoor weddings at Preston Community Center and both groups had such great decorating ideas. Fun location for a wedding!