24 Reviews for Portraits By Lucinda

24 Portraits By Lucinda Reviews

Lucinda was wonderful and did a great job capturing the special moments of our day without being "in the way" or interferring.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We chose Lucinda to capture our wedding day because we loved her beautiful, timeless photography style. We are so happy we did! She was a pro in every way on our wedding day and the time leading up to it. Prior to that day I gave her a long list of picture ideas and locations I wanted. From the moment she arrived on our wedding day she jumped into action and nailed everything I asked for and more. She was a calming presence and a breeze to work with. Friends and family commented on what a nice disposition she had- she gave great instruction when needed but was also very discrete for those important moments. She even jumped in as "wedding planner" when I needed instruction throughout the day (how to cut the cake, for example)! She is very quick to respond to e-mails and her turnaround time is excellent. My husband and I are so thrilled with our wedding photos. We can't wait to display them in our home for years to come!

Profile Picture betsy, 5/24/13, 3 Reviews

Great fresh photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User3635405, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was great working with Lucinda! She was always professional and flexible. Had great ideas!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Portraits by Lucinda could not have captured our wedding day more perfectly! They were able to graciously accommodate the traditional portrait needs of parents and grandparents, while still staying true to our personal style and taste, and the turn around time was sooner than I had anticipated!
At first look, the prices do seem a bit higher than some, but I am 100% satisfied and feel it was money well spent, and I would highly recommend Portraits by Lucinda to anyone!

Profile Picture Emile', 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lucinda did a great job- when we got our photos back there were so many great ones that we couldn't decide which to order!

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lucinda was great! She was a lot of fun to work with, yet professional. The pictures she took are amazing, and she captured our special day perfectly! Would use her again. We could not be happier with our photos.

Profile Picture Elise, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Portraits by Lucinda gave us beautiful wedding pictures! She was also very quick to get the proofs out to us, and was helpful in working with out budget.

Profile Picture Emma, 1/8/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lucinda did a beautiful job on our wedding photos. My husband and I had some concerns during the engagement photo process, but Lucinda was very responsive and the photos turned out great! We have our engagement pictures all over our home. Our wedding guests and our family are thrilled with how the wedding day pictures turned out and we have gotten so many compliments. She even helped me on my wedding day when my dress would move out of place, couldnt figure out which leg the garter went on etc. I highly recommend using Lucinda for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/4/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lucinda does amazing work; and she's a blast. I'm so thankful I have beautiful pictures of our wedding to keep forever. Worth the cost!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cindy is awesome! she captured the day so perfectly and we will have these beatuiful photos to remember such an amazing day so clearly. Thank you for being so fun and easy to work with!

Profile Picture firozeh, 8/21/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lucinda was amazing and was the best decision I made in terms of vendors for my wedding. She was not only an outstanding photographer (I have had so many compliments on our pictures!), but she was a huge help throughout our wedding planning process. She gave me so many recommendations on wedding vendors, ideas for parts of our wedding, etc. Plus, she helped make our day run so smoothly. I cannot say enough great things about her. I would definitely recommend her. She doesn't do anything that feels uncomfortable, and she bases her photographs on your personality. She's great!!!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/31/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Portraits by Lucinda was absolutely OUTSTANDING in every way for our wedding! I fell in love with her work from her website and she delivered photographs that lived up to everything I could have hoped for and more! Lucinda was extremely easy, flexible, and professional to work which was especially important since I was planning from out of town and my schedule was tight. She made my husband, me, and our families (which are loud, big, and lively!) so comfortable and so organized the whole day and evening with each photography moment that came up. My favorite thing about our portraits is that Lucinda was able to capture just how energetic, in love, and blissful my husband and I felt the evening of our wedding. Our pictures are my favorite memory we have from the wedding! I would HIGHLY recommend Portraits by Lucinda for any bride that wants natural, relaxed, and perfect photos from their wedding!! She truly is the BEST!

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lucinda is a talented, creative and highly trained photographer. I loved the beautiful and artistic shots she was able to capture on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Christin , 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So worth every penny. Everyone loved the pictures. Lucinda is one of the easiest people to work with and very respectful to individual creativity

Profile Picture Natalie , 4/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lucinda is absolutely awesome! She photographed both our engagement photos (October 2008) as well as our wedding (October 2009) and we couldn?t be more happy with the results. Not only is Lucinda very professional and highly trained in her art she is also very personable and easy to work with. She will make you feel at ease in front of the camera and is definitely the master at capturing the ?emotion? at the moment she snaps the photo. I would highly, highly recommend Lucinda to anyone who is looking for a photographer whether for a wedding, senior pictures, new baby or just because.

Profile Picture Natalia , 10/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love Cindy! She is amazing in all aspects. My husband is a picky photographer and I hate having my picture taken but she was able to please us both!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/26/09, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Portraits By Luncinda was the best money we spent on our wedding. Lucinda is well educated, experienced and personable. Everyone was amazed by our engagement and wedding pictures. I searched for a long time for the perfect photographer and couldn't be more happy with my decision. Our pictures, prints, story albums were more than we ever expected. Lucinda was so easy to work with and my husband and I were always having fun. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a professional, unique and memorable experience.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/29/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lucinda is, hands-down, an incredible photographer. As soon as I saw her pictures, I knew that she was the photographer for our wedding. Lucinda was very nice and easy to work with, most always meeting our wants and needs as the consumer graciously and professionally. When it came down to scheduling the day, she provided some very helpful tips and time lines to make our day flow seamlessly. Her work is absolutely gorgeous and speaks for itself.

Profile Picture Cassie, 8/15/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cindy is my go-to for portrait photography. If you want to have photos with timeless quality that express your personality, then I highly recommend gettig in touch with her!

Her wedding photography is especially gorgeous. And she is very flexible! I was insistant on having pictures taken outside before the event and it was the coldest day of the year! (in Kansas City, you can imagine what that would be like!) She made it work, and it made the process that much more fun.

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/21/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photography was important to me but my husband and I both hate having our picture taken. Well...Lucinda made it sooo fun!!! We had a blast and have her to thank for it! Lucinda's flexible and easy-going personality, her professionalism, and her vision left us with the most amazing photographs of the most important day of our life:) She is absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to anyone. She is sure to MAKE your day too!! Honestly, calling Lucinda to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made! Thanks Lucinda!! you're awesome!

Profile Picture Kathie, 9/6/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lucinda Mudd is a wonderful photographer! She made our day so special. We got our pictures back in a flash and we are so happy with them! Her style is so unique and creative. She does awesome candid photos and really captures the perfect moments. I would recommend her to anyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Andrea, 5/30/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Book her, today! Seiously. An excellent photographer should be SOoooo top on your wedding priority list and Lucinda is who you want. Portraits by Lucinda is top notch -- schedule this photographer before she's already taken, she's excellent. Lucinda came highly recommended by some friends for our oldest daughter's wedding 2 years ago and she was SO GREAT that she was the first one we contacted when our second daughter set her date to be married. The photos of both weddings are fantastic and the brides and grooms were THRILLED with the way she captured the beauty of each unique event in two totally different styles and settings. We have referred her name to many friends with wholehearted approval and she receives rave reviews. Lucinda is very creative & talented, trained & skilled, dependable, fun, and has a great personality to work with. Perfect choice for your perfect day!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 5/30/08, 5 Reviews

Lucinda is the photographer I recommend to anyone I know who is getting married or needs any other type of photos for that matter. I loved working with here. She was flexible with our budget, took excellent photos, and did everything in her power to make things go well. Both our engagement and wedding pictures are phenomenal. She takes pictures that really reflect the couple and the mood of the day. I would tell anyone to book her as soon as you can so that you can have your memories of your big day preserved perfectly!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/15/06, 1 Review