36 Reviews for Pink Slip Cakery

Cake Pops (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Nut Free (1)
36 Pink Slip Cakery Reviews

Delicious cupcakes! and so cute! everyone LOVED them! Def recommend!

Profile Picture User6654675, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands, Cupcakes

Our wedding desserts turned out absolutely amazing! We had a 3-tiered wedding cake, 2-tiered groom's cake and cake pops for our wedding favor. We received so many compliments on all 3 things! If you need an amazing cake for your wedding or really any occasion, Lisa is truly the best!

Profile Picture User5045478, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Nut Free, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cake Pops, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Not only would I not hesitate to recommend this exceptional artist, I will continue to use her services any time I need something special for a family event. Personable, Professional, and exceptionally Reasonable, we got Far more Excellence than our Wildest Dreams! Pink Slip Cakery is now OUR Cakery!

Profile Picture TL, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Lisa did a wonderful job for my wedding cake + cupcakes! She was able to do a variety of flavors for the cupcakes, and our cake was designed to look like a birch tree and it was adorable. Everything was delivered to my venue on time.

I also had her bake a couple cakes earlier in the year for my dad's birthday, one was a toolbox and the other a simpler but masculine design. Everyone loved them!

Pink Slip Cakery is very professional and easy to work with, I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/1/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

When you have a plan, and know where and how to set up your cake/cupcakes, Pink Slip Bakery will set up everything exactly the way you want it.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake turned out beautiful and tasted delicious. We also had individual smash cakes and cheesecakes which were exactly what we wanted as well. I would highly recommend Pink Slip Cakery! P.S. The red velvet cake is the best! :)

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had Pink Slip Cakery at my daughters bridal shower. All the desserts we chose were beautifully decorated and very delicious . We had cake pops, cupcakes, cookies and a naked cake. We also had the Pink Slip Cakery provide the cake for the wedding. We had three cakes that were smaller in size and several sheet cakes. All were beautifully decorated and delicious. All the desserts were decorated just how my daughter imagined. We would definitely recommend and plan on using this company for future events.

Profile Picture Grace, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful desserts! Lisa is great and gave us a lot of variety. We had cupcakes, cake pops, and a two tier cake. All were beautiful.

Profile Picture Sam, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Lisa was very accommodating. We set up an appointment and tried a variety of different flavors of cake and talked about options before deciding to use her as our baker. I am so glad that we chose her!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Lisa was great to work with! Good service and even better product!

Profile Picture Tonia, 7/8/16, 1 Review
4.7

I am usually not a huge fan of eating cake, but this cake I couldn't stop eating! This was by far the best tasting wedding cake I've ever had - very moist, rich, and great flavor! Frosting was delicious! The decoration of the cake was gorgeous and exactly what I had asked for! She matched the fondant to my fabric sample of the bridesmaids dresses to a T. All the decorative elements were perfect. The only thing I was surprised about was that the cake was much smaller in person than I thought it would be. The tiers weren't as tall and the pieces were cut very narrow, so this created very small pieces of cake for the guests and were too small. This may have had to do with how the caterer cut it as well.
I would highly recommend Lisa at Pink Slip! Best cake around!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a beautiful cake and would use her again! Easy to work with, understanding and flexible.

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We are so thankful that we had Lisa create our wedding cake and cupcakes! She was an absolute joy to work with and made our dream cake come true! She is extremely talented and takes the time to get to know exactly what you are envisioning for your day. She then works her magic to give you exactly what you wanted but somehow makes it even better than you could've imagined. We are blessed to have had her a part of our day! Can't wait to order another cake from her soon!! You made our day even more special with the care and love you put into our order! Thank you Lisa!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Cupcakes

We received so many compliments regarding our wedding cupcakes! Lisa was great to work with! She was very responsive and flexible! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Bekah, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Pink Slip was a breeze! Lisa is very nice and helpful! Our wedding guests loved the cookies and cupcakes so much we didn't have any left at the end of the night! Thanks for a wonderful experience, Pink Slip

Profile Picture Leah, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

While Pink Slip Cakery isn't as big as some other bakeries in the area, I'd highly recommend choosing Pink Slip. Our wedding cupcakes were a hit with our wedding guests for our big day.

Profile Picture Alysia, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Lisa was so great to work with! She was very helpful and let us try a bunch of stuff before ordering! We had a small tier cake for ourselves, red velvet and cookies n' cream cupcakes (they were GONE by the end of the night), and finally she made CHEESECAKE in cupcake form! They were also GONE right away! So many great compliments on everything for her!

Profile Picture User4557549, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes were the best I had tasted in finding a vendor. On the day of the wedding, she delivered and setup the cupcakes. Everyone raved about how good they were.

Profile Picture Karen , 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands, Cake Pops, Cupcakes
1.6

My daughter ordered the cake for our 50th anniversary party. She signed the contract, not me. The cake was a beautiful duplicate of our wedding cake; however, it just didn't score well for eating. When my husband and I tried to cut the cake together for photos, we couldn't cut through it. We thought we must have hit a post, but it was the fondant. The fondant was so hard that we had to use a serrated knife to actually puncture through it. Both the flowers and decorative trim on the layers was even harder, like rock candy. The white cake tiers were very dry. Unfortunately, there was a lot of left over cake on the plates. Very disappointing. Again, the cake was beautiful, but not eatable. In addition, we never gave permission for our wedding photo to be posted on Facebook.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes looked awesome and tasted great! Our guests loved them and our large cupcake was decorated perfectly.

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We went with cupcakes. And everyone love them we have 6 different flavors.

Profile Picture User4276798, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lisa was great! She always responded to emails in a timely fashion. And our wedding cake and cupcakes were beautiful!

Profile Picture User5291992, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Everything was great! The cake was beautiful and original and tasted amazing!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Pink Slip Cakery did an amazing job on our wedding cake! It was perfect! So professional looking, great price, and delicious! Lisa was so nice and flexible when making decisions and it turned out to be such a great experience!!!

Profile Picture User4571494, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lisa did a fantastic job and she was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews