Picture That Photography Reviews

Picture That Photography 5
Picture That Photography 6
Picture That Photography 7

Louise · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent service! Professional, super friendly demeanor, creativity and many packages to choose from and even more, I was put right at ease. We first used Carmela for my engagement photos and then my wedding. It was a fun experience and the photos perfectly capture my happy moments that I can look back on for years to come and hopefully future generations. I look forward to using her services for future experiences. I’m positive if you use her services you will not be disappointed by any means.”

Sent on 04/01/2018

Picture That Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you, Louise. It was a joy to work with you and Dave. I cannot wait to capture more of life precious moments with both of you.

Linda · Married on 04/15/2018

Sent on 04/01/2018

Picture That Photography's reply:

Thank you, Linda. You had me in stitches from the day we first met and working with you was one of the most fun experiences I've been privileged to have.

Tanya · Married on 12/02/2017

We hired Carmela to photograph our daughters quinceanera. So that we would have memories of the special day. I must say the pictures Carmela took were absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for a better photographer. She was very professional and prompt at getting back to us with any questions or details for the event. On the day of the event she showed up on time ready to capture all the details of our daughters special day.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Picture That Photography 8
    Picture That Photography 9
    Picture That Photography 10
    Picture That Photography 11
    Picture That Photography 12

Picture That Photography's reply:

Words do not describe the beauty that your daughter possessed that day. It was a privilege to share in a day that meant so meant to you and your family. Thank you, for allowing me to be a part of that day.

David · Married on 12/02/2017

The owner Carmela Dutra does an outstanding job of making sure that every precious moment is captured. I was so thrilled when I received all the pictures and the wonderful variety of editing types and styles. I would highly recommend this company as they went above and beyond to make sure and get all the shots I wanted. The prices are hard to beat and the quality stands for itself. Thanks so much for making my special day a day I can look back on forever.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Picture That Photography's reply:

Thank you, David. I try my best to capture every requested photo style and then some. So happy I was able to achieve what you were looking for. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.

Andrew · Married on 08/30/2017

Working with Carmela was amazing. She wonderfully captured the spirit of our quirky, silly new family. She took our love of BW photos and gave us so many options to choose from.

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Picture That Photography 13
    Picture That Photography 14

Picture That Photography's reply:

Haha, thank you, Andrew! Quirky is what I strive to be. It was such fun working with you, Sarah and your bridal party. I learned so many French phrases that day it inspired me to want to learn more about that beautiful language.

Marie · Married on 07/14/2017

I was referred to Carmela by a mutual friend. I am one who is usually very picky when it comes to photos, and I must say any doubt I had went out the window after meeting and seeing her portfolio. She took photos of my (then five-month-old) baby girl. This was a gift for my husband and we were both just blown away the photos she presented us. She was very patient when working with my little H. She never forced a shot, and just let her take her time playing and exploring as she waited for the pictures to come to her. I wish I had known about her when we got married. I would have used her then. Highly recommend, you cannot go wrong when you book Carmela.

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Picture That Photography 15
    Picture That Photography 16
    Picture That Photography 17

Picture That Photography's reply:

Your little H was just the sweetest to work with! I loved every moment of it!

Ken · Married on 04/04/2016

I will be honest, this was my third wedding and I was certain nothing would be able to really impress me. It's always the same song and dance when it comes to wedding photography. Plus, I dabbled in photography in school (many many years ago) so I knew what to expect. My wife Marisol felt the same way as this was her second marriage. Boy, were we wrong! Carmela and her husband David captured our intimate beach front wedding. Each picture left us speechless. We were blown away by their professionalism and their fun going nature. I'll be sure to book them again for my forth wedding! HAHA JK... well... hopefully!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Picture That Photography's reply:

I'm glad I was able to deliever something that impressed you, Ken. You and Marisol were so in love it was easy to capture those sweet moments between the both of you. Well, I hope you do not have a fourth wedding, but I'm here if you do!

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

We couldn't be happier with choosing Carmela to photograph our wedding. She did a great job of capturing those candid moments. What I especially loved was the teaser photos she sent us the very next day. There is no doubt in my mind about booking with Carmela, highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Picture That Photography's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! I cannot tell you how hard it is not to share everything with you immediately! That is why I provide teaser photos to help keep you excited from your wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 03/02/2013

She helped make my wedding day something even more to remember. Amazing job and I would definitely use again!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Picture That Photography's reply:

Jennifer, working with you and Joel was such fun! Thank you for allowing to be apart of one of the most important days of your life.

Lelonnie · Married on 02/09/2013

When we were looking for a photographer my fiance and I had high expectations of what we wanted and not just anyone would do. Thankfully, we met Carmela and her refreshing personality. She didn’t try and “sell” herself. Instead, she was more focused on friendship and let her photos do the talking. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to book her for the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Picture That Photography's reply:

Thank you, for your kind words. It was such an honor and privilege to have a share in your special day.

Diana · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome personality, loads of fun. I fell in love with Carmella on her 1st email to me. She really worked with me on what I wanted. Always checking on how things were going. Loved every minute with her.

Cynthia · Married on 12/23/2017

Thank you for doing such a great job Carmela! It was a pleasure to work with you. Carmela is so flexible. We only had only a few weeks before the wedding and she fit us in even for engagement pics.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Picture That Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you an Efren, and an honor to have shared in making your day special.