Petal Impressions Reviews

10 | Westford, MA

10 Reviews for Petal Impressions

Suzanne · Married on 09/14/2013

The flowers for my wedding were prefect! I wish I could keep all the centerpieces and that they would stay alive forever. Laura responded to everything I asked for, and created flowers that far exceeded any photos I could have shown her. She worked with my budget, and suggested flowers that would fit for price, seasonality and longevity thru the event. We received so many compliments on her work. Simply gorgeous!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Beth · Married on 07/21/2012

Laura was a joy to work with from start to finish and I would very highly recommend her for a wedding or any other event. I met with her early on and she provided a great vision for my wedding flowers. She was able to show me flowers, colors, and different vases for centerpieces. Her prices far beat out any florist shop and the personal connection and quick, easy communication made her an easy choice for me. I was blown away on the day of the wedding when I saw the flowers. Guests were raving about how beautiful all the flowers were and the pictures are gorgeous. Could not have asked for anything more perfect!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Heather · Married on 06/30/2012

punctual, fun to work with, SPOT ON with the flowers - It couldn't have been easy to interpret my requests - the results were better than I imagined. The flowers were so incredibly beautiful... they were the prettiest part of the whole day.

Sent on 07/18/2012

tavia · Married on 05/01/2010

She was so nice and relaxed. it was like going to my friend's house and having her say, "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of the flowers!"

Except she knowledgeable, detail oriented (without being an extra source of wedding checklist stress), creative, expert, and was recommended to me by my cousin and came through on ever detail. from Robot centerpieces to renting trees as a background for my ceremony.

Her prices were perfect and I'd work with her again on any project. I've already suggested her to a friend from high school on facebook.

Sent on 07/31/2010
  • W

Deborah · Married on 10/18/2009

Laura is such a pleasure to work with and her products are fantastic. I could not have been happier with the bouquets, centerpieces, cake flowers and hallway arrangements. I had a very good idea of what I wanted but Laura made it even better than I could have imagined. She is very reasonably priced and a huge value for what you get on your special day. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Amy · Married on 05/17/2009

I could not have been happier with my flowers. Laura was very open to my ideas, and changes. She was also able to accomodate my requests. I really wanted lilacs to be the predominant flower in my bouquet. She worried about the weight and longevity, but used a foam holder to give them water and my bouquet lasted all night. I received compliments including "I've never seen a bouquet like that. It's unique and gorgeous." My aunt was also very impressed, as she's a florist, and was suprised how the bouquet lasted so long.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2008

Laura from Petal Impressions was great to work with. I knew after the first meeting that I would book her. She was able to get along with my mom, who can be uniquely challenging with her ideas, and myself. She does everything on-site and purchases only the freshest flowers. She will work within your budget and will make suggestions to meet your needs. Though I had a color palate of blues and whites for my flowers, she was able to sneak an orange rose into my bouquet so that only I could see it. The flower and its color held special meaning for me. Others may have said no to that request because it did not fit with the rest of the designs, but Laura was game to place it into the bouquet. I will always appreciate that.

Sent on 03/06/2009

Denise · Married on 08/08/2009

Initially, I was drawn to the Petal Impression web site because I had a very specific idea for my wedding bouquet and all the other vendor's site showed nothing close to it. But the Petal Impression's site had a picture of just what I was imagining. Once I met Laura, the experience got even better. She answered all my questions, and had a very calm, no pressure, easy manner. Also, she was well organized, persceptive, and had a good eye for what "works well", which was how I knew all our flowers would turn out beautiful and fit our high expectations. And many, many people at the wedding commented on the flawless quality of the bouquets, center pieces, and large display flowers.

If you are looking a creative flower professional who is responsive to your needs, easy to work with, and will treat your wedding with the care and attention, give Laura and Petal Impressions a call.

Sent on 10/25/2009

Timna · Married on 09/10/2011

Laura was fantastic at helping me pick things out, since I didn't have a very good idea about what I wanted. She was flexible in that she dropped off some of the flowers at our hotel where we were getting ready, and then she brought the rest to the ceremony/reception site, and she set up the reception area there, and also put flowers on my cake.
    In the end, the ceremony flower arrangements were breathtakingly beautiful, more so than I expected, and made the space just perfect (the ceremony was outdoors, with no canopy or trellis, just under some trees).

Sent on 04/10/2012

Cynthia · Married on 06/01/2012

3.8
      3.0

We were very pleased with the service provided by Laura at Petal Impressions. She was able to duplicate the bride's wishes perfectly.

Sent on 07/11/2012