Perfect Party Events Reviews

4 | Stoughton, MA

4 Reviews for Perfect Party Events

Gabi · Married on 11/08/2015

I had the best time working with Inna and a great part of what made my wedding so special.was her special attention to details and fun ideas. Her flowers and special requests were gorgeous!! She was wonderful and very listened to me all the way, offered great suggestions and made my vision come to fruition ! She helped my mom with flexibility and professionalism she went beyond the norm. She went out of her way to make us happy. The wedding looked marvelous with all floral arrangements and her special touches. We hold her in high regard and truly recommend her. You will find no one finer in the floral and wedding specialties

Sent on 03/13/2016

everything was just the way I wanted, beautiful, tastefully, professionally and timely done. I highly recommend, and will use Inna again in the future.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Carol · Married on 10/26/2014

Inna is the best! We can't thank her enough for her support and hard work! Inna made my daughter's wedding a wonderful visual moment in time. Her flowers and decorations were gorgeous and her advice was most valuable. She is a wonderful person and is very easy to work with and very creative. She is so enthusiastic. She is very dependable and reasonably priced with excellent ideas to support any budget. She listens and goes the extra to make your vision come to fruition. You could not find a better vendor and hard working person. I highly recommend her for any of your special events needs. We were so fortunate to have met her for the wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2015

ella · Married on 06/11/2011

Inna at Perfect Part Events did exactly just that, made it perfect! The decorations were exactly what I dreamed for our wedding and the flowers were beyond my expectations. The attention to detail was incredible! Inna listened to all of my ideas and through that created a real true life fantasy wedding for for my husband and I as well as all of our guests, nothing was overlooked. The tables were sweet and delicate, the outside was filled with flowers and our chuppah was gorgeous! Not only did she make it perfect but she had an amazing sense of patience throughout all the planning and held my hand making sure I was comfortable and stress free. I knew walking onto the property that day that I had nothing to worry about...it was just simply perfect. Our families and friends still talk about how amazing our wedding was years later! I would highly recommend Inna to anyone who is looking to make their day extra special!

Sent on 07/25/2015