Patchwork Planning Reviews

Patchwork Planning 5
Patchwork Planning 6
Patchwork Planning 7

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Candice was fantastic from the beginning! She quickly came up with a timeline for our wedding day, which was very helpful to us at the bride & groom, as well as our families and bridal party. She assisted at the rehearsal to make sure everything would be smooth on the big day. She was easily accessible by phone or email and was helpful throughout the process. On the wedding day, she was the go-to girl for anything that came up and she definitely made our day run smoothly. This took a lot of pressure off of us so we could enjoy the day, knowing Candice & her assistant had things under control. I would highly recommend Patchwork Planning!!

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

Choosing Patchwork Planning as the day-of-coordinator for my August wedding was the best decision I ever made. Our wedding was on private property two and a half hours away from NYC where we live, and was a complete blank slate venue. Candice helped every step of the way, handled everything from power issues to making sure every detail looked perfect. Before the wedding she was available for any questions from wedding day things to questions about the neighborhood. She visited the property and helped map the whole thing out. She ran the entire day seamlessly, charmed my entire family and made sure I had the stress-free wedding of my dreams. I wish I could hire them to coordinate every day of my life.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Patchwork Planning's reply:

You and Stefan were SO wonderful to work with. Truly our honor, and pleasure to have made your day so perfect. Wish you both the absolute best! <3

Leah · Married on 05/26/2018

Candice and her team were excellent! Candice was calm, flexible, and organized. Up until the night before the wedding day, we thought it was going to rain on our outdoor wedding and Candice quickly jumped into action! Although we prepared a Plan B for rain, we were not expecting it to be a real possibility. Together, Candice, my now-husband and I worked out a rain plan that was comfortable to us. Luckily, it did not rain during the ceremony, but at some point during the dinner (which was inside), clouds were forming and rain could have ruined all our rented cocktail hour furniture, which was outside. Unbeknownst to me, Candice slipped out during dinner to move all the furniture and electronic equipment under tent to protect it from the rain. Smartly, Candice did not tell me or my husband about the potential crisis until well after the issue was resolved, so we didn't worry about it. Essentially, Candice did magical things like this all day: she kept things under control and running on-time, which allowed us to fully relax and enjoy the day we spent months planning. Thanks to Candice and her team, we were able to do all the things we planned on doing Wedding Day.

Additionally, Candice was very responsive and made herself available to answer any questions we had in the months prior to our wedding, and she made sure our timeline (and website) were reasonable, organized, and well-thought-out. She also worked closely with our vendors to make sure they were on-time and prepared for our big day! We would highly recommend Patchwork Planning!

Claire · Married on 03/31/2018

The only piece of advice we got when we got engaged from recently married couples was to get a day of wedding coordinator and I am so glad we took their advice! Candice checked in with us early on and helped us set a schedule and then she answered many questions along the way. She was also so responsive and solution oriented when we were struggling with our DJ. Our wedding day went so smoothly and we had planned a ton leading up to that day, but Candice and her assistant made sure that we didn't have to worry about the details or leading the guests or the pace of the ceremony the day of. We so loved working with her and would recommend her to other couples, she's awesome!!!

Patchwork Planning 8

JeanMarie · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Candice & her team for the day of coordination package and we do not regret it one bit. Candice helped us with everything including constructing a "day of" timeline, contacting vendors and confirming details, and even cuing the people when to walk during our ceremony. She gave us peace of mind the day of our wedding and after all the work that goes into planning a wedding, this is simply priceless for the bride & groom. I thought I would never have any kind of wedding planner but I am so glad we found Patchwork Planning and I can honestly say it was one of our best investments. Thank you Patchwork Planning!

Patchwork Planning 9

Brett · Married on 11/04/2017

Before Patchwork Planning, my wife and I were stressed out trying to find vendors who were:

A) Accountable
    B) Within our price range
    C) Flexible enough to help achieve the look/feel that we wanted for our wedding

The team at Patchwork Planning (specifically, Candice) was able to pull everything and everyone together to bring us EXACTLY the event that we wanted for our friends and family (and ourselves, of course).

I cannot recommend them highly enough, because when our wedding day finally arrived, we were able to take our foot off the gas pedal and let Patchwork Planning take the wheel. Not to mention: there were curveballs throughout the weekend leading to our wedding (including the day-of!) but Patchwork Planning was able to work swiftly and silently in the background to ensure that my wife and I were only concerned with enjoying our day.

It doesn't matter how many details and contingencies you plan for ahead of time - it is such a wise decision to have an extra set of eyes and ears to make sure everything goes according to plan.

We can't stress the work ethic and attention to detail that Patchwork planning has - hopefully you choose to work with them, too!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Patchwork Planning 10
    Patchwork Planning 11
    Patchwork Planning 12
    Patchwork Planning 13

Patchwork Planning's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! You guys were so great to work with, and I'm so happy you had such an incredible, beautiful wedding day! We wish you the absolute best! - PWP

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

My wedding would have never happened without Candice’s hard work and patience. My husband and I chose a wedding venue quite a distance from our home, and a place where everything had to be brought in. Very quickly after securing the venue, we realized that there would be NO way that we could do this on our own. That is where Candice came in. For a year and a half Candice worked tirelessly with us to ensure that our dream wedding came to life. She connected us with the most amazing “friendors” and we all worked together as a team; meeting multiple times to discuss vision and design plans. The comfort and appreciation I felt knowing that my wedding and vision was in such great hands was indescribable; she had my full trust. Candice was always accessible by phone or email, came with us on our meetings with other vendors, and always knew how to keep me calm (which at times, was not an easy feat). It was an absolute pleasure working with Candice and Patchwork Planning. I would highly recommend Patchwork Planning, because as cliché as it sounds, my wedding day was the best day of my life. Thank you for everything <3

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Patchwork Planning 14

Patchwork Planning's reply:

Awh! Thank you SO much Amanda. It was truly our pleasure! Wish you and Josh the best! <3

Tara · Married on 07/15/2017

Candice is amazing! We reached out to her in November because we were looking for a planner with the skills and abilities to help us plan a July wedding in PA. My husband and I live in Austin so we were concerned about our distance from the venue/vendors being an issue. Candice met with us over Skype which ended up being a 2+ hour conversation and at the end of it we knew that her knowledge and guidance would be invaluable during not only the day of the wedding, but the wedding planning process.

What most impressed us most about Candice was her responsiveness and honesty. We sent her hundreds of e-mails over the course of 8 months and she always seemed to respond only moments after hitting "send." This was in addition to the ongoing communication she kept with all of our vendors. Candice gave us straightforward vendor suggestions paired with honest impressions and any experiences she and her couples had had first hand. We never felt pressured to select any vendor in particular and when we did begin reaching out to service providers, we felt like we were well informed, knowledgeable of the average rates for different industries within area, and like we had a respected advocate on our side.

On the day of the wedding, she and her staff showed up early, prepared, and with a plan in place. I didn't realize how precious the gift of time would be. Without Patchwork Planning doing all of the coordination (vendors setting up, dropping off, guest transportation, music, tipping, etc.) my husband, our wedding parties, and our families wouldn't have been able to savor the day and the priceless moments we had with one another. When we look back years from now, those special moments are what we will treasure most of all.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Patchwork Planning's reply:

It was an absolute joy to help you plan your wedding! You and Ef were so awesome to work with, even from afar. You had such a beautiful wedding day, and it's definitely one that we won't forget either! Thanks for letting us share in your celebration! -Candice

Annie · Married on 05/13/2017

Candice made our wedding happen! We were out-of-towners planning a wedding in PA and needed someone to help recommend vendors as well as coordinate day of. We hired Candice to help plan our wedding (her full package) and little did we know it would be the best move we made! Candice hooked us up with amazing vendors and I think it helped the day of go as smoothly as it did. Candice was always quick to respond to emails (I'm pretty sure she even responded on the day she gave birth to her adorable son!! ) and met us on multiple occasions at the barn to run through details.

During the whole planning & execution process here are a few the things she helped us with that stand out in my mind: made sure our contracts were in order, filled in the blanks with any missing vendors, reminded us of payments due, helped set up a seating chart, created a timeline for day of that she distributed to all the vendors, coordinate deliveries, set up on day of the wedding, distributed final payments & tips, and did tear down.

She is cool calm and collected and had a plan for everything. It was really rainy on our day and she made sure everything was taken care of to accommodate the rain. Her team did an amazing job setting up, kept us on track during the wedding when time seemed to fly by, and generally made sure everything smoothly. The vendors we worked with all had the same thing thing to say... she's the best! She was 8000% worth every single cent and I would love to work her in the future!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Patchwork Planning's reply:

Annie, I know I've said it before and I'll say it again, but you were a dream bride. Seriously such a joy to work with. I wish you and Mike all the happiness in the world! <3

Breanne · Married on 10/09/2016

Candice was absolutely phenomenal. Throughout the whole planning process she was calm, cool and collected! I received wonderful vendor reccomendations from her and on the day of the wedding she was on top of everything so I didn't have to stress about minor last minute details. Patchwork Planning was invaluable in making my wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Patchwork Planning's reply:

Hey Breanne! Thank you so much for your kind review! We wish you and James the best! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 08/06/2016

I couldn't be happier to have worked with Candice and her Patchwork Planning team for my wedding. From our first meeting I knew she was going to be just as passionate about the vision for our wedding as I was. I looked into day-of wedding coordination because, knowing my type-A personality, I knew I wanted to be very involved and do the vast majority of planning and details myself. I also knew that I would need someone I could trust to take over on the wedding day itself so that I could actually enjoy all of the work I had put in to organizing the day. Our reception happened on my family's farm so we had far more to organize and bring in to the space than a wedding at an established site. Candice was such a help with finding vendors that would make the space exactly what we needed. All of my questions were answered quickly. Creative ideas were offered. Problems that were encountered throughout the year, month, week, and day were solved. We had the wedding of our dreams. It would never have come together without Candice's excellent skills. I have no reservations about recommending Patchwork Planning to any couple planning any size or type of wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Patchwork Planning's reply:

We wish you the best Abbey and Trace! You guys are so perfect for each other and have the best families ever. Thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day!

m · Married on 07/16/2016

Candice and her team were amazing! They were organized, on-task and so sweet! They helped make the wedding day seamless and stress-free. Would HIGHLY recommend Patchwork Planning to any bride & groom who want to enjoy their day with their friends and families and not get caught up in all the little details that can so easily pull your attention. Special shout out to Vanessa for going above and beyond multiple times throughout the wedding day! Thanks so much ladies, you were awesome!!! The day would not have been nearly as enjoyable without you!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Patchwork Planning's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of I & T's wedding day! :)

Becky · Married on 06/25/2016

Candice and her 'wedding posse' as we called them, were terrific. We hired Patchwork Planning to assist with the day-of coordination of our wedding. I was most concerned about the rehearsal, organizing the ceremony and the flow of the reception. Candice eased my mind through it all. She is very timely in answering any and all questions, is very organized and professional, and is also sweet and easy to work with. If you are on the fence at all- just hire them! IT'S SO WORTH IT!

Having a small wedding at an unconventional venue made wedding planning a challenge. Candice helped me get through it all and provided me with a personal coordinator assistant by my side on the wedding day. They eased my mind, kept us on track and dealt with any issues before I even knew what was happening.

My husband and I had the time of our lives and Candice was there every step of the way. They jumped at the opportunity to assist with everything and stayed until the very end of the night to help wrap up all the details. We are so grateful to Patchwork Planning for helping us celebrate our special day without worry!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Patchwork Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Becky! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day! :)

Madoka · Married on 06/20/2016

Candice was amazing! She was so helpful in helping me plan my destination elopement. She had so many connections with other wonderful vendors which made getting everything coordinated so much simpler, and she was so quick to respond to any question or concern I had. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Jane · Married on 05/20/2016

Candice and her team were absolutely fantastic!! We could not have asked for a better group to work with. They were so on top of every last detail!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Patchwork Planning's reply:

Thanks so much Janel! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! :)

Candice is a creative, organized professional with fantastic ideas and an insane ability to handle unexpected surprises or difficulties with grace. Her clients are Top Priority and her ultimate goal is their satisfaction and happiness.

Melissa · Married on 08/01/2015

In the process of wedding planning, we quickly realized how hard it was to coordinate all of our vendors and how daunting the scheduling of our big day was going to be. We wanted a go-to person on the day off, someone our vendors could go to with questions, and a problem solver that could think of a plan B if plan A did not go smoothly. We wanted our big day to be completely stress free, so we decided to hire a day of coordinator. This is when we found Candice. She was was affordable and seemed to be a great fit our personality and style. After having a great meeting with her, not only did we learn from her past experiences and suggestions, but we were also thrilled to see she was around our same age and had similar interests. We clicked right away!

On the couple of weeks before the wedding, Candice kept in contact to see how things were going with us, called our vendors to coordinate everything was still on schedule with them, and sent us a finalized draft of our schedule for the big day. The day before, Candice was a huge help by joining our set up crew and also helping us run though our ceremony. This is where Candice shines, she rallied up our wedding party and really helped direct us in putting the ceremony together.

The morning of our big day, Candice and her super handy husband were there bright and early to help set up some last minute things for the reception, such as putting our bridesmaids bouquets together (which turned out beautiful, this girl can do it all!). Candice made sure everything went smoothly and reminded us to keep on schedule. Even our wedding party and some family members commented on her organizational skills and how easy it was to work with her.

All in all, Candice went above and beyond and helped us tremendously leading up to our day. She kept us level headed, provided some solid advice, and did a phenomenal job on our day. We can honestly say that without her our wedding day would not have been as perfect, or stress free!

• ~

A & S · Married on 05/24/2015

Before you read this, shoot Candice an email to set up a call. You don't want to miss out on her.

We weren't sure we wanted a weekend-of-coordinator - we'd already planned our wedding ourselves, and the people we'd spoken to early on came across as more high maintenance than helpful. However, after our first call with Candice, we knew we wanted to have her calling the shots on our wedding weekend.

Even though our contract was for the weekend itself, Candice incredibly helpful in the planning process (but not overbearingly so). She sent us vendor suggestions, reminded us when we were falling behind schedule, and even made a two-hour round trip to meet us at the venue a few weeks before the wedding.

Over the weekend, Candice's team went far above and beyond the call of duty to ensure everything went smoothly. They put out 100+ electric candles, directed parking in sub-30 weather, strung up 72 paper lanterns perfectly, wrote out guest names on a glass-pane door - anything we envisioned, they executed. On the day of the wedding itself, Candice was always at hand to fix the little things without taking up our time. Last minute photobooth changes, bar shifts, sign changes, and overly drunk guests were all handled with aplomb.

Candice and her team strike the perfect balance of helpful, professional, available & respectful. Would have her work with us again in a heartbeat - she's the perfect person to execute on your ideas.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Patchwork Planning's reply:

Thanks so much A&S! It was such an honor to be there through your wedding weekend!

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2015

I used Patchwork Planning as a DOC and couldn't be happier. If you are thinking of hiring a DOC, stop thinking and just hire Candace from Patchwork Planning. She was great to work with both the month before and the day of the wedding. She is also quick to respond before the wedding to any questions you may have and is great at dealing with slight issues that may arise the day of your wedding. Candace kept the entire day running smoothly. Thanks for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Patchwork Planning's reply:

Our pleasure, Lauren! Glad everything was awesome!

Brittany · Married on 01/17/2015

Candice helped make our day beautiful and easy! She was with us through the whole process making sure we didn't forget a single thing! She is organized, super nice, and always on time. We don't know how we would have done it without her.

Emily · Married on 10/04/2014

Candice was INCREDIBLE. I planned my wedding from over 7,000 miles away and she was a real life saver for both the planning and day-of coordination. She was always available, quick at responding to ANYTHING I threw her way, a creative thinker for both brainstorming cool new ideas as well as coming up with solutions to issues we faced along the way. She budgeted well and never stopped looking for the best option that is also low cost but still classy. She finds out what you want for your wedding and doesn't let anything stop her from making your dream come true. She can be as much or as little as you want her to be - researching ideas for you or doing what you ask, big or little. I threw some pretty big things her way that she handled with ease and with professionalism. For the day of, I was able to just be relaxed and happy with no concerns whatsoever because Candice had everything covered and didn't tell me any unnecessary details that would just stress me out. She handled things with such professionalism, there was never any concern from me that she didn't have things covered. It was such a relief to have her in charge and I would recommend her services to anyone, no matter what kind of wedding you want.

Ryan · Married on 10/04/2014

Candice was extremely on top of this event. She made it super easy to work with the bride & groom.

Candice did an exceptional job with our wedding! She was extremely knowledgeable in all areas and stages of the planning and addressed any question I may have had! One of my favorite things is how easily it was to get in touch with her should any new questions arise! She is also incredibly creative and was able to make my ideas and visions actual reality! Not to mention she took complete charge for the day of coordination and went above and beyond her duties as a wedding planner. I would recommend her services to anyone! =]

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2014

My sister is planning her wedding while living abroad and I got roped into being her stateside go-to logistics person. Feeling overwhelmed and and unsure of how to best proceed, I contacted Candice and she has been AMAZING! She is inexpensive, extremely responsive, very helpful and full of money- and time-saving ideas and resources. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

• User5258402 · event on: 06/13/2015

She was fantastic!! Super helpful planning decorationsand helping keep drinks filled and food ready to serve! Great service!!