15 N Main Street, Wilkes Barre, PA 18706 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Unforgettable Events

Unforgettable Events is a wedding planning business based in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, which also serves the Scranton, Selinsgrove, Lewisburg, and Williamsport areas. As the name suggests, this business approaches every wedding with the goal of making it simply unforgettable. They have been serving couples and helping them plan weddings since 2004. As you prepare for your big day, let the team take care of all your details so that you can focus on celebrating your love story and creating memories.

Depending on how much planning assistance you need, you can choose from one of the three available packages from Unforgettable Events. The package options include day-of-coordination, partial planning and coordination, and full planning and coordination. Couples can also receive assistance with decor as well as linens and textiles. If you need help with selecting vendors, the team is more than happy to share some of their preferred vendors. To make planning your dream wedding a breeze, the team also offers:

• Budget analysis
wedding picture 2 51 54107

4 Reviews for Unforgettable Events

Jess · Married on 10/20/2018

Responsive, Detail Oriented, and Super Sweet

We loved our experience with Roxanne. She went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect and that we had everything we needed. Her draping installations and rental decor with absolutely stunning and I regretted not hiring her on as my day of wedding planner because I know she would have knocked it out of the park! If you need someone to handle any and all of your wedding decisions, she's the gal!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

This is a must for all brides!

I could not imagine what my wedding day would have been like without Roxanne and her staff. She went above and beyond from the very beginning. Throughout the entire wedding planning she was extremely organized, friendly, helpful in providing suggestions and was always checking with me on certain things. I never had to worry about anything she was tasked with and she always went well above all of my expectations. On my wedding day she was the first one there and the last to leave. Everything was set up exactly how I wanted it, not one tiny detail was missing. She did not miss a beat. The whole day was extremely smooth from start to finish..not one hiccup! I know for sure this was because of Roxanne. She continuously put me at ease and reassured me I had nothing to worry about and she was right. I would hire her 100 times over! I could never thank her enough. Her services are an absolute must!

Sent on 12/10/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• The Wedding Shoppe
    The Wedding Shoppe Wedding Invitations

I always recommend 'Unforgettable Events' when Brides ask me who to call for Wedding Planning !

• Quality Inn & Suites
    Quality Inn & Suites Hotel Weddings

Roxanne is a beautiful and fun young lady who really knows what she is doing. I highly recommend her as a coordinator.

• 15 N Main Street Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, 18706 See on map
    570-405-8589 (Phone number)
    8am - 6pm Monday thru Friday Saturday and Sunday appointments available by appointment only