Kingston, PA 18704 Map · Phone number

About Lindsay Bezick Event Planning & Design

With over a decade of experience of wedding planning and design, Lindsay's creativity, passion and expertise make her the perfect person to assist in your happily ever after. She is a Cerftified Event Planner and Designer and has won awards such as "Best Wedding Planner" & "Best Weddings". She has also studied with celebrity wedding designer Preston Bailey and worked with celebrity wedding planner David Tutera. Packages range from couples who just need a small amount of advice to those who need the full scale planning and design services. Call today for your free consultation!

copy copy
Table setup with candle centerpiece
 copy copy

2 Reviews for Lindsay Bezick Event Planning & Design

Alecia · Married on 09/05/2015

If you are looking for someone who is professional, detail oriented, passionate, and enthusiastic about what she does than look no further than Lindsay Bezick to plan your next event!

I can’t begin to describe how fantastic Lindsay was to work with when planning my wedding. Every request was met with enthusiasm and she put my mind at ease throughout the entire planning process. Corresponding with her was effortless as she was always readily available to me whether it was via phone or email.

I am a very detail oriented person who has a hard time trusting my vision in others but upon meeting Lindsay I knew right away that I could trust her to plan my dream wedding.

Lindsay is the type of event planner that you would only typically find in major cities. With her expertise, and years of working in the industry, NEPA is very lucky to have her!

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

Lindsay was absolutely wonderful to work with while planning my wedding. Just by listening and getting to know us, she knew what we wanted before we knew we wanted it. She is so detail oriented and organized and had the answers to all my questions. Lindsay was so easy to get in touch with and was there every step of the way. It was great knowing Lindsay was there to fix anything if anything went wrong on our wedding day.

Lindsay Bezick Event Planning & Design FAQ