Something Blue Weddings and Events

Danville, PA View map
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

Based in Danville, Pennsylvania, Something Blue Weddings and Events is a full-service wedding coordination firm. Working throughout Pennsylvania, the planners at this company are up on the latest trends while being equally imaginative in their own right. They are also able to plan weddings in select destination locations. These artistic coordinators are both tasteful and apt at creating specialty additions to your wedding.

Whatever the package, the planners at Something Blue Weddings and Events are receptive to your needs and can make adjustments to set services as needed. They also have an a la carte menu so you can add to your chosen wedding plan. Their enthusiastic team can put together to-do lists, organize timelines, and work out budgeting for a streamlined planning process. Additionally, their wedding planners are certified officiants, ensuring that the paperwork and logistics of the most important part of your wedding are taken care of.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,350

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Kim Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Yvonne knows how to run a show!

We are so grateful that we hired Yvonne as our day of coordinator. The venue we used has a reputation of dropping the ball which is what drove the original idea to look for some extra help. Yvonne was completely on top of everything when the inevitable happened and orchestrated the whole team to get it done. She has the perfect mix of stern, respectful, and casual approaches that kept a wedding party of 20 in order without bringing down the mood. I've been friends with these people for most of my life and that's no easy feat! We highly recommend Yvonne. We couldn't be any happier with the decision to hire her. Mom of the bride even gave rave reviews!
  • JoAna
    Joana Married on 09/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best choice for day of!

Yvonne exceeded expectations. From the get go we discussed my vision and she took that ran! I am already a detailed oriented person so adding someone else in the mix was worrisome. Yvonne knew exactly what needed to be done and did things that I didn鈥檛 even think of. From the candle placements, working with vendors to gathering a cluster of people, she did it. I鈥檓 so so glad that we made the choice of hiring a day of coordinator. It saved us so much time and gave us a piece of mind. Thank you Yvonne! You we鈥檙e a huge part of our day and we are so thankful!
  • Nikki
    Nikki N. Married on 09/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

100% on top of everything!

My mind was at ease knowing Yvonne was on top of everything for my big day. She always thought of the things I didn't and made sure they were done. She assured me that all my decorations would be set up exactly how I wanted - and that she did! She was extremely flexible in meeting with me and helping me the months leading up to my wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

One Rock Event Group One Rock Event Group Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Something Blue Weddings and Events at multiple events and they have provided nothing but great service and assistance to us and both of our clients. We would recommend them for all of your event planning needs.

Anna Muhhina Photography Anna Muhhina Photography Wedding Photographers

I am very happy to write this endorsement for Yvonne from "Something Blue" as it was my great pleasure working with her and I hope we will have some great things to create together in the future! I will be happy to have her plan one of my future clients wedding as they will surely be in good hands! It was great meeting you here, Yvonne!

Danville Danville, PA, 17821
Location of (Something Blue Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding