Danville, PA 17821 Map · Phone number

About Something Blue Weddings and Events

Something Blue has been providing wedding and event services for the past nine years. With your vision, Something Blue works to cater to your every need, alleviating as much stress as possible. We work to save you time, stress, money … all while guiding you through the planning process. Once the planning is complete, we carefully orchestrate your event to ensure that each element comes together. We have developed relationships with various vendors, ensuring you get the quality of service you deserve. Package options are flexible and may be upgraded to suit your individual needs. There is an a la carte menu available so you can customize your package to ensure you're receiving exactly what you desire on your special day. Something Blue has experience planning and coordinating weddings and events in Washington DC, Maryland, Northern Virginia, Central Pennsylvania and parts of New York.

The Day of Wedding Planning Package was created for the Bride and Groom who have their Wedding Day details planned, but need a Wedding Planner to make sure those details go as planned so they can enjoy their day. Let us help you create a memorable affair!

Wedding Planning and Rehearsal

* Complimentary consultation to review ideas and determine if our planning style suits your needs

* Unlimited correspondence (email, text, phone) leading up to your wedding once a signed contract is in place

* Offer wedding vendor recommendations from our list of preferred vendors

* Coordinate wedding rehearsal and make sure all parties are aware of their responsibilities

* Meeting by phone or in person to review details/ ideas and to create itinerary for rehearsal and day-of

* Help you to stay on top of any outstanding wedding tasks

* Attend your wedding rehearsal to ensure all details are coordinated appropriately

Day-Of Wedding Services

* Accept any deliveries

* Make sure wedding officiant has completed all required steps on marriage license and offer to distribute to designated party / mail to county courthouse

* Touch base with wedding vendors and be accessible as their main contact -- make sure they're all on schedule and setting up as stated on their contract

* Assist with any ceremony and/or reception set-up needs

* Ensure bridal party has flowers and rings, ushers are seating guests, and help distribute ceremony programs

* Greet wedding guests -- direct guests and answer any questions that may arise

* Transport any ceremony items to your reception location

* Work with the MC/ entertainment to ensure things are running smoothly/ on time

* Offer my expertise in problem solving/ solutions (should any issues arise)

* Distribute last payments/ tip envelopes

* Direct and assist with the tear down of reception and make sure vendors are all packed up and out of the venue by contracted time (to prevent any additional charges to couple)

* Organize and pack all gifts/ personal items and make sure they are handed over to the designated party

*** Providing OUTSTANDING Wedding Planning Services since 2005 ***

Planning Packages can be viewed at: http://www.somethingblueforyou.com/packages

Follow Something Blue Weddings and Events on

SOMETHINGBLUE
SOMETHINGBLUE

25 Reviews for Something Blue Weddings and Events

Catherine Schoonover · Married on 10/13/2018

I was so thrilled!

I was so thrilled with the service we received from Yvonne Tanner of Something Blue Weddings and Events! My parents learned about her from a family friend and then referred her to us. We were so happy with the work she did for us! She was always easy to reach and was so pleasant throughout the entire planning process.

Tiffany Smyth · Married on 09/01/2018

5 stars for Something Blue Weddings and Events

Yvonne Tanner of Something Blue Weddings and Events was our month-of coordinator. She is extremely knowledgeable and was a delight to work with. She handled all our vendor contracts, created a seamless timeline for everyone to follow, coordinated our rehearsal and wedding, and was there to assist with clean up after our wedding. She was always easy to get in touch with and we just loved working with her!

Sheri Webster · Married on 08/18/2018

Yvonne deserves 5 stars (and then some!)

My wedding venue requires a day-of wedding coordinator and my fiance and I hired Yvonne Tanner. She came as a recommendation from the venue and was very pleasant to work with. I didn't think I needed a wedding planner, but I was wrong. She thought of things neither one of us had thought of and made everything so wonderful! Yvonne deserves 5 stars (and then some!).

Something Blue Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• One Rock Studio/Charm City Photo Booths
    One Rock Studio/Charm City Photo Booths Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Something Blue Weddings and Events at multiple events and they have provided nothing but great service and assistance to us and both of our clients. We would recommend them for all of your event planning needs.

• Anna Muhhina Photography
    Anna Muhhina Photography Wedding Photographers

I am very happy to write this endorsement for Yvonne from "Something Blue" as it was my great pleasure working with her and I hope we will have some great things to create together in the future! I will be happy to have her plan one of my future clients wedding as they will surely be in good hands! It was great meeting you here, Yvonne!

• Danville, PA 17821 See on map