Anna Muhhina Photography

Washington, DC View map
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

I have been photographing my weddings since 2007. Please check my real customers' reviews online.

My Style is unobtrusive, low-stress, relaxed yet natural modern photography with a generous side of photojournalism and a good hint of glam when needed.

I am excited to offer my Experience and Personal Approach to each client. Great Customer Service and Quality Timeless Photography are the core service I offer.

Flexible product and pricing offer on my packages will allow us to create The One that suits your needs best!

Please visit my web for all the reviews, details and Portfolio:

(240) 475 8621

Cheers,

Anna.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Christine Married on 05/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    WOW! Anna did such an amazing job. She was responsive through the entire process, worked with me to customize my package and delivered awesome results. Several guests commented on what a great job she did. She got great shots of all the guests she could and got plenty of Bride and groom too. The wait time for the finished product was more then reasonable too.
    Robert Married on 10/30/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anna Muhhina provided an excellent level of service for a very great value. Her bi-lingual abilities in both Russian and English made the photography very easy for my Russian & American Family. She provided timely service and exccellent advice for photography locations. In addition, she was able to be creative on a limited time-budget with minimal locations, and still provide excellent photos. I would definitely recommend and use this vendor again.
  • User2469575 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was not going to invest in a wedding photographer, until I met Anna. She is someone that you will think is your bff who you have asked to take the photos for your wedding.

I thought that we would have great photos just by having our friends and family take photos on their phones. I am so glad that I was wrong, because the photos that Anna took of our wedding leave me speechless. She captured our day perfectly, and we have priceless memories. The best thing about Anna, is that she will let you be you, while commanding the room. Many people decided that they wanted to have a say in where people should stand and what photos should be taken, and Anna was able to oblige while staying true to what we asked her to do.

She is also super timely - by request she gave us a couple of photos to use for our thank you letters, so that we could get those out immediately after the wedding. I have friends who are still waiting to see their pictures, and they were married before me!

I cannot say enough great things about Anna and her photography. I highly recommend using her for your engagement photos so that she gets a chance to know you as a couple, and then have her do your wedding!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Simply Events By Alana Simply Events By Alana Wedding Planners

very professional and her work is beautiful

Something Blue Weddings and Events Something Blue Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Anna on several occasions. She was the photographer in my wedding and then again at weddings I have coordinated. Anna is very personable, has amazing ideas, is flexible, and will remain on my "preferred vendors" list. I highly recommend Anna!

Tica Beauty and Cosmetics Tica Beauty and Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anna Muhhina is a pleasure to work with and an excellent photographer, she knows how to capture every single moment in a very natural way, she is an expert!!

Washington, DC, 22204

9am - 10pm
Location of (Anna Muhhina Photography)

Anna Muhhina Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Anna Muhhina Photography include in the starting price?

Anna Muhhina Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Anna Muhhina Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Anna Muhhina Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Anna Muhhina Photography offer?

Anna Muhhina Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Anna Muhhina Photography offer?

Anna Muhhina Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Anna Muhhina Photography offer for wedding events?

Anna Muhhina Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Anna Muhhina Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Anna Muhhina Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding