Blakeslee, PA 18610 Map · Phone number

About Brava Weddings

BRAVA, founded by Lisa Vernon, is a Pennsylvania-based boutique event planning firm specializing in weddings in the Philadelphia area, and destination weddings worldwide.

Lisa fuses together her passion for event planning and interior design to help clients create impeccably planned stylish events that are as much about the guest experience as they are about aesthetics. Always fascinated with unique spaces, Lisa has become adept at planning and executing weddings outside of the ballroom.

Originally from Jamaica, Lisa's modern approach is inspired by the many places she has lived including Manhattan, Chicago, Switzerland, and London.

What's in a name? "Brava", the feminine of "Bravo", is an Italian word that expresses a job well done.

Follow Brava Weddings on

FriedmansFarmsBridesmaidsflowers
FriedmanFarmsChandelier
BravaWeddingsCaitlinJoebarnatnight
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding altar colo
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding getting ready
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding ceremony famil
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding ceremony signi
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding details please
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding details seatin
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding florals portra
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding bridesmaids wa
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding bride dancin
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding bride friend d
a rose hall great house wedding florals recept
a rose hall great house wedding florals recept
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding florals round
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding recessiona
Brava Weddings
a rose hall great house wedding trees lit up
a rose hall great house wedding trees lit u
9fa5fac8ad3813db 1351921843631 RodgerKatieandOscar
RodgerHerBikeonBeach

8 Reviews for Brava Weddings

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

Hiring Lisa was hands down the best decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding. Her services were of the greatest value to us as she made the day flawless while taking all the stress off of us and our parents. We were so impressed with her attention to detail, thoroughness, and professionalism. Looking back, I don't know how I would have gotten through the day without her. If there was anything I needed, she was there to assist, but mostly she had already taken care of whatever it was before I even realized it needed to be done. She was a huge help leading up to the wedding as well as she coordinated who needed to be where and when - from the bridal party to the bus drivers - and ensured no detail was forgotten. A++!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Robin · Married on 04/26/2014

Lisa was such a huge help on our wedding day. We hired her as a day of coordinator, and I couldn't have anticipated just how much she would do to make sure that things ran smoothly. I knew that she would be running around on the day of the wedding coordinating everything, but I didn't expect her to be in communication with me and all of our vendors in the last month or two before the wedding making sure that every detail was in place. She talked with me for hours about the details of the wedding that I would never have thought of on my own and made insightful recommendations that I really appreciated. She's a lovely person and knows her stuff, and I definitely recommend hiring her to make sure that you can actually enjoy your wedding day without obsessing over all of the behind-the-scenes stuff all day.

Sent on 05/05/2014

cindy · Married on 09/28/2013

I don’t have enough words of praise for Lisa @ Brava Weddings. From our first consultation I knew I needed her to be a part of my wedding planning. We contracted Brava Weddings for day of coordination but it was SOOOOO MUCH MORE!!! She was conscious of all of my and my then fiancé’s desires and was very skillful at accommodating our needs for both our taste level and budget. Although she had several concurrent events she always made me feel like I was the only bride that had her attention. She remembered every detail I cared for and helped relieve my areas of concern. She did her best to make me feel great about how the wedding was progressing. It was super nice of her to complement the details of the wedding I had put together, which meant a lot to me since she’s surely seen many weddings in her career. All the while she never withheld her candor. If I had an idea that would work against my theme she let me know and offered alternatives in a very warm tone! This was only my experience in the months leading up to my wedding. Once we hit “crunch time” Lisa became even more incredible once she started stepping in and working with my vendors. She cleverly leveraged the Brava templates to work out the timeline with all of them and sorted any discrepancies – often without me being present. Everyone complemented me on how “calm” I appeared in the last few weeks and all I could say is that it was because my coordinator had everything in control. The day of the wedding can be summed up into one word: CLOCKWORK!! The day ran smoother than a baby’s bottom. All my guests were impressed (mostly because I’m late to everything) and appreciated how well organized the event was. It also saved us for accruing any additional expenses!!! I had an absolutely perfect day – and quite frankly I’m sure some things went wrong but thanks to Lisa I have no idea what they are!!!

Thank you Brava Weddings!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Brava Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination

• Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. The event was beautiful and would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Bar None Weddings Wedding Videographers

Lisa is amazing at what she does. We have worked with her on a number of occasions for both Photo and Film and she is great to work with. Very well organized, friendly and on top of her game each and every wedding. You can't go wrong if you were to hire her.

• Blakeslee, 18610 See on map
    Location of (Brava Weddings)