Montgomery, PA 18960 Map · Phone number

About Kelsey Anne Weddings

Kelsey Anne Weddings offers wedding planning services in and around Sellersville, Pennsylvania. Owner Kelsey is a certified wedding planner, and it’s her goal to make your day better than you ever expected it could be! She thrives on all of the details that go into creating a major event. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Kelsey Anne Weddings is here to guide and assist you every step of the way.

Kelsey Anne Weddings offers three wedding packages to suit a variety of needs. Whether you just need day-of coordination or you want someone to handle every detail of the entire process, Kelsey can help. She plans ceremonies and receptions for both religious and non-religious weddings, and her planning services include the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
Follow Kelsey Anne Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• KLG Weddings & Events
  • Electric City Event Co.
  • Belleadou
Dancing with the bride
60a5813add9e03c3 1504103949998 175044327973538104214565444610385654879842o

3 Reviews for Kelsey Anne Weddings

Kyle · Married on 03/19/2016

Kelsey is one of the most amazing people in this planet. She
    is very passionate about her job. Very dedicated and very helpful. When
    planning a wedding, one would not to think about some of the small stuff that
    could add up to stress; Kelsey eliminates that for you. I would not think of
    needing a planner due to my organization skills, but when it comes to the day,
    boy was I wrong. Having Kelsey there on speed dial, she did everything perfect
    to a T. The tables, the people, the flow. All relieved by her help. She knows
    exactly what is best, great suggestions and can accommodate to your needs.  I highly recommend Kelsey for your wedding and
    needs. I could not have been more thankful for her there.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Missy · Married on 03/19/2016

One of the most important days of my life came on March 19, 2016, when I married the love of my life Kyle. This day could not have been more perfect without the help of our dear friend and coordinator Kelsey Cleverly Brucker. We could not have been more grateful to have her by our side knowing we could fully trust her and her abilities to assist us during this special time in our lives.
    She helped alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing helpful tips that kept my husband and me on track for our big day. One thing we really appreciated about her was she took the reins on somethings that I really did not want to stress over. Our goal was to enjoy the process and our big day and Kelsey was dedicated to help us achieve this goal.
    Kelsey assisted us by setting up our tables and made sure every detail was in place. Our tables turned out fantastic and exactly how I imagined them to be. She also helped us with some last-minute fixes and even added thoughtful extra touches to our wedding scheme! We also had forgotten a few things at our house and she drove back just to make sure we were not stressed over those little things. We could not have been more grateful and impressed with her efforts. What truly touched us the most was how we could spend time with our family and friends before the ceremony while Kelsey set up last minute things.
    She has a very unique ability, and touch to her work at a low cost. She truly puts her talents to work and we could not have been happier with her dedication. Kelsey’s passion for weddings combined with her attention to detail and organization were well worth it. We would highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding because our wedding was everything and more that we dreamt it would be!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2015

Kelsey is the absolute sweetest person and is very accommodating. She took all my wants and needs into consideration throughout the entire planning process and my wedding was more than perfect. I could not have been more blessed to have Kelsey there every step of the way. I absolutely recommend her for planning your special day and everything that comes with it!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kelsey Anne Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1700
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Pat and Sean Kelly Wedding DJs

Kelsey is a top-notch wedding planner! We have worked with her multiple times and she has always been great to work with. She's very organized, fun to be around, and keeps the event moving very well. We are always happy to see when she is working with us!

• Montgomery, PA, 18960 See on map
    Location of (Kelsey Anne Weddings)