302 Livingston Court, North Wales, PA 19454 Map · Phone number

About Pat and Sean Kelly

For the past 10 years, Pat and Sean Kelly have been performing and entertaining in the Greater Philadelphia area. They strive to give their clients a pleasant, authentic, and exceptional experience. By working with you individually they will find what works best for your wedding or private event.

Follow Pat and Sean Kelly on

33 Reviews for Pat and Sean Kelly

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/10/2019

Phenomenal In All Aspects

We could, literally, not be happier with Pat and Sean. Their live music was stellar, and their DJing awesome. Best of both worlds. They picked up our song list (which didn't include any modern top 40s), got our vibe and NAILED it. They played songs from our own playlist that we didn't even put on their sheet.
    On the business side, every interaction was pleasant and they were consummate professionals. Side Note: As an attorney who was turned off by the aggressive contracts many vendors' want you to sign, their contract was a simple list of the services they were going to provide - it was clear their number one priority was our satisfaction.
    What else. They had everyone up on the dance floor as soon as dinner was done, and they stayed there all night long - the brother of the bride asked if they would ever play a bad song so he could take a break.
    Their performance for our dances was amazing (we wish we had recordings!) and they even did a personalized mash up for the bride and father dance which wasn't easy to pull off.
    We had a diverse crowd of people yet no one will stop talking about how great the music was. They have real talent. Our only regret is we probably won't get to hire them again!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Vicky

Vicky Hopkins · Married on 04/06/2019

Thank you Pat and Sean!

So glad I randomly asked my coworker if she had any recommendations for musicians for our wedding. Her response was "Pat and Sean Kelly - HIRE THEM." And I am so happy I did! Pat and Sean - we love you guys so much and are so thankful you were there with us on our big day. Everyone was raving about you. I was bummed to miss even a little bit of cocktail hour to take pictures, because I missed some of your songs! You guys are so talented and such a joy to be around, so thank you for making our day so magical. xo

Sent on 04/18/2019

Julia Shaner · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely fabulous

I can't say enough about Pat and Sean. They were amazing. Pat was incredibly easy to work with while we were coordinating everything. At one point, I was curious about how an acoustic version of our planned first dance song would sound, and they made a recording for me and sent it to me that day! They are extremely talented. My husband and I are a little picky with music and they did a great job with our requests. Our guests keep telling us how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the music. Choosing Pat and Sean was easily one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Pat and Sean Kelly FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, MC
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Motown, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Stacy Hart Photography
    Stacy Hart Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Pat and Sean at a wedding this spring and they were simply amazing! They provided both live music and DJ services that kept the wedding feeling fun, upbeat, and unique. Their level of professionalism is unmatched! I hope to work together again soon!

• Kelsey Anne Weddings
    Kelsey Anne Weddings Wedding Planners

I've been given the greatest pleasure to work with Pat and Sean Kelly on many events They are fantastic! I can't say enough about them and how wonderful they are to work with. Pat and Sean are professional, awesome to chat with and great at responding to emails.

• Forever Love Events
    Forever Love Events Wedding Planners

These two are awesome! They are professional, easy going NH and as a planner I truly appreciate working with vendors like Pat and Sean. They were ready to go as soon as they stepped into the venue, I could see how guests were having so much fun enjoying their great music. I can't wait to work with them again!

• 302 Livingston Court North Wales, 19454 See on map