Williamsport, PA 17701 Map · Phone number

About Simply Casara Weddings

My name is Megan Casara and I create timeless wedding experiences. I live in Central Pennsylvania with my gourmet chef of a husband Garrett, and our adorable little munchkin cat, Sadie. My middle name was made up by my mother in the late eighties and I have yet to meet another Casara! I always told my mom that I would use my one-of-a-kind name in my future business adventures.

Why weddings? When I was four-years-old I was a flower girl in my aunt's wedding. A perfect pink dress awaited me and I was instantly hooked. Several years later, I stumbled across my grandparents wedding album and I was speechless. You will see their pictures featured a lot throughout my work. I never met my grandmother because she passed away when my dad was seven. However, looking through this album of my happy and smiling grandparents let me get to know her in a way I never thought possible. I got to see her as a beautiful, bubbly bride on one of the happiest days of her life. My mom was only eighteen when she married my dad and most thought she was way too young ... fast forward nearly thirty years and they are still very, very happily married. I believe in strong marriages that start with one magical day. I want to sit at home with Garrett when I'm seventy and look through our album, remembering every second of that perfect day.

So if you need a little help creating your timeless wedding day, I would be thrilled to be your wedding planning friend!

• Willow Planning
Groom with his groomsmen
Groom with his groomsmen
img9125

Simply Casara Weddings FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Williamsport, 17701 See on map