Sara Mack Events

Dingmans Ferry, PA View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sara Mack Events is a wedding planning firm based in Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania, serving the Tri-state area. Sara is a passionate event specialist who strives to curate unforgettable experiences while fostering friendships with her couples. She is dedicated to transforming soon-to-be newlyweds’ vision into reality through thoughtful planning and incorporating her eye for detail and creative expertise.

Whether you need guidance from start to finish or someone to tie up the loose ends, Sara Mack Events has got you covered. Her packages range from full-service planning to day-of coordination. She offers an initial consultation to get to know you and discuss which service best suits your needs. Her comprehensive package includes budget management, venue scouting, vendor recommendation, planning and design, day-of coordination, and more. Sara has designed her planning packages to ease stress, and each service can be tailored to match your wedding dreams.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination

Message vendor

1 User photo

Katherine I. Married on 10/15/2022

Best of the best!

My wedding on October 15th was truly my DREAM wedding, and it was 100% all thanks to Sara. It was 10x better than I could have ever imagined. Sara surpassed every expectation I had. If you are considering Sara Mack Events, do yourself a favor and book her now! Every time I try to write this review, I struggle to write something that does justice to how incredible Sara is and how thankful I am for her and her talent because she is just that good! I chose Sara’s full wedding package which meant she was there every step of the way. I was extremely overwhelmed when wedding planning, but every time I talked to Sara, I could take a sigh of relief. She was so on top of it. Her vendor selection was outstanding! She handpicked such a cohesive and incredible team. They all worked together so seamlessly and the whole wedding fed off of their amazing energy. Day of was absolutely perfect. There was not a single thing I had to worry about. Everyone says things go wrong day-of…well if they did, I had no idea. Sara handled everything so perfectly. I still get comments from guests about how perfect my day was and how great Sara is. While Sara is a truly outstanding event planner, she is an even better person. You could not pick a better person to spend hours with on zoom or to have with you all day on the best day of your life! I absolutely loved working with her. You get the best of the best with Sara and her team, and I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Angela
    Angela P. Married on 09/21/2022

Sara is the best !

Sara was our month of coordinator. And a HUGE help in making sure all the details were put together. She was so sweet and honestly just a pleasure to work with.
  • Claudio
    Claudio S. Married on 09/17/2022

The best planner ever!

Where do I begin?! Sara was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is the event manager of the venue we booked, Sylvan Ridge Farm, so she knew the place inside and out. Sara was so easy to communicate with and I honestly don't think we could've planned our wedding without her! She was always ready to answer any questions and provide input when it was needed. Planning our wedding details with her felt like planning our wedding with a friend. Sara and her assistant helped our wedding day run so smoothly and we had so much fun celebrating with them, our family and friends. Thank you so much Sara, we can't thank you enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Team

Sara  Mack
Sara Mack
Owner

With 7 years of event experience under my belt, I've had the opportunity to plan and coordinate auctions, fundraisers, city events, bridal + Baby showers, and my absolute favorite: WEDDINGS. It is my sincere hope that I could be the right wedding or event planner for you. I was born and raised in Bucks County, PA and after 5 years of building my event portfolio in South Florida, my little family and I made out way back to the Tri-State Area.

Dingmans Ferry, PA, 18328
Location of (Sara Mack Events)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding