Pat Tinkley Photography Reviews

17 Reviews for Pat Tinkley Photography

• Jennifer

Jennifer Phelps-Whitlock · Married on 01/26/2019

Great Experience

Pat is an excellent photographer! He is punctual, easy to work with & knows how to work with weddings. I am glad I got the opportunity to work with him and would definitely recommend to any brides!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Roxanna

Roxanna · Married on 12/30/2018

Fantastic, friendly and funny!

Pat was so much fun to work with! I had the most severe case of bride brain and he really helped me relax. He interacted with guests in such an upbeat manner it was impossible not to like him...we won’t get our photos for a couple of weeks, but I can’t wait to see how they turned out! Highly recommend...

Sent on 01/04/2019

Pat was the most important guest at my daughter's wedding. He became a part of the wedding from the moment he helped with advice on her wedding gown. He captured the beauty of the bride and groom, the venue and the guests. Pat is a true professional with a wonderful sense of humor. I look forward to working with him again for other important events in the future.

Sent on 04/01/2016

C · Married on 06/25/2015

Pat has a great personality that makes everything smooth, easy and fun. His rates are very affordable especially for the amount of pictures taken. My wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. If you are looking for a photographer Pat Tinkley Photography should be your first choice.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Pat Tinkley was our photographer for our wedding at Carrigan Farms. He was very efficient, entertaining, and easy going. He worked with us even when we were difficult to get all the photos for all sides of our families and moved things along at a good pace. He knows what he is doing and is well priced for what he provides. We highly recommend Pat Tinkley for your wedding photos.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Susan · Married on 05/23/2015

My daughter got married Saturday and we saw pictures from Pat on Monday! The picture quality has exceeded our expectations and he did a wonderful job of capturing the bride and groom's personalities. Pat worked his tail off from the moment he arrived at the bridal suite prior to the wedding. He made the day really fun and got everyone laughing and smiling right from the beginning. It was a really fun day for everyone. Pat worked very well with our DJ and day-of coordinator. So many of our guests have commented on how wonderful the photographer was. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!!!! He was awesome and I would not to hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Excellent personality and full of experience to help guide us through what's needed in wedding photos. Beautiful pictures!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Pat is absolutely amazing!!! He got every shot I wanted and more! Never have I seen a photographer with such amazing skills. I would give him 10 stars if I could!! Book him now!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Alyssa · Married on 10/06/2014

Pat was absolutely amazing! I could not have picked a better photographer. He kept the day fun and exciting. He was so much more than a simple photographer, he organized my bridal party and got them down the aisle. He also lent a helping hand getting my dress laced up and bustled. Hiring Pat was the best decision I made in the planning process. You will not be disappointed, I promise!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

April · Married on 09/12/2014

Pat was a fantastic photography! He goes above and beyond your expectations! My family and friends all had only great things to say! Can't wait to see the final product- no doubt it will be awesome! Definitely would recommend to anyone questioning him!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Sonja · Married on 09/05/2014

Pat was the first vendor, my husband and I chose for our Carrigan Farms wedding. He was recommended by Carrigan Farms. And by 2 of my close friends, as he had previously photographed their weddings. We could not be happier with him and the pictures he took of our day! Pat called me a few weeks before the wedding to check in and assured me everything would be perfect. On our wedding day, he caught so many moments on camera. Every bride wants to absorb every moment that day. It goes by so fast. Pat was my second set of eyes. Our guests raved about him. Everyone loved his personality. He even pitched in and helped hand out cake to our guests! We highly recommend Pat to future brides!
    Pat, thank you so much for the the beautiful pictures and making our guests laugh! (Ha, Ha, Ha!) :)

Sent on 01/23/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2014

Pat Tinkley was absolutely amazing!! His personality and photography style made my entire wedding day PERFECT! He's not afraid to tell family and friends where they need to be and when which is very helpful on what could be one of the most stressful days of your life! He's professional while being fun all at the same time. Pat made me laugh and captured all the gorgeous moments of me crying. I am overjoyed with the quality, quantity, and overall experience of my wedding pictures. Pat was able to capture the entire day in pictures and that is something I will be forever grateful for. Pat truly is a wonderful photographer to work with and to have at your wedding!! He even called the day before to check in and remind me to get enough sleep!!! He cares about his brides and makes sure they are having fun and not getting stressed! I highly reccommend him for any event as well. He was prompt, organized, and took the amount of pictures that 2-3 photographers would have taken. You can't go wrong with Pat Tinkley photography!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Pat was an amazing photographer! He was extremely responsive from the beginning and was super flexible when we missed the due date for our final payment. The day of the wedding he was flexible and made the picture taking (which could have been very overwhelming) fun and easy going. He also did more than just take photos, he helped with small details that were going wrong and even helped with passing the microphone during toasts and helped the venue staff with everything! The photos are absolutely beautiful and he got so many different shots and angles, it was like we had two photographers! He also got some hilarious surprise cake eating shots which we love. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/23/2014

We spent some time looking up several different photographers in the area and decided to go with Pat. He was extremely fun to work with. Easy going and great personality. It was clear he knew what he is doing, which made it much more relaxing for us. He lightened the mood and was a really pleasant person to work with. Great prices and awesome photos. I still look at the pictures almost daily and am more than satisfied with each and every one. We would definitely recommend Pat to anyone looking for a photographer. He is absolutely great in every aspect!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Andre · Married on 05/24/2014

Pat Tinkley is great to work with. He certainly knows what he is doing. He helped make sure everything went smoothly, adjusting to any changes in plan. And of course the photo turned out GREAT! One of the great things about having Tinkley do our photography was getting the rights to them without having to pay a hefty fee. We found many other photographers asked for much more money if we wanted the rights to them. And for us, it was important to have the rights to them. We would recommend Tinkley to anyone.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2014

Pat was awesome! He is a great deal in the area and does the work of multiple photographers. He really went with the flow and kept us on time! He sent an app about 2 weeks after the wedding that had 25 pictures on it so we could start showing people before the rest of the photos were being edited. That was really nice- I was anxious to see them!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Kellie · Married on 09/12/2009

Awesome photographer. Pat was very easy to work with and made everyone feel very comfortable. He did everything I asked and the pictures turned out amazing. Would recommend him for any size wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2009