Party Flavors Custom Cakes Reviews

478 | Ocoee, FL

478 Reviews for Party Flavors Custom Cakes

478 Party Flavors Custom Cakes Reviews

Crystal · Getting married on 02/02/2019

Loved this place! Very personable and professional. We met today for our tasting and designed our cake. I am so excited to see it on our wedding day!!!

Dominique · Married on 07/27/2018

YUMMY!!!
    We did cupcakes it was the best way to have a variety of flavors for a great price. We ended up having 7 different flavors plus an additional flavor for the top tier. They provide a free anniversary tier so no need to eat year old cake for your anniversary. Flavor was AMAZING, and the design turned out beautiful.

Party Flavors Custom Cakes 1

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding cake was exactly how we imagined it, and to top it all off...it was DELICIOUS! Party Flavors did an amazing job!

Party Flavors Custom Cakes 2

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

Party Flavors was an absolute please to work with. They made choosing cake flavors, design, and tiers very easy. Our cake was absolutely delicious. We would highly recommend the Party Flavors team for your upcoming wedding or event! Thank you all again, you all are awesome!

Party Flavors Custom Cakes 3

Erin · Married on 03/18/2018

Yummy! Party Flavors came highly recommended by friends and other vendors, so we knew we had to check them out. The cake artists are amazing! When we went in for our consultation, you could see all the amazing cakes going out later that day and they were all top notch. They have a wide range of flavors (we went with guava, red velvet, vanilla bean with chocolate fudge, and their most popular flavor - amaretto). And the cake was a beautiful focal point when you entered into the ballroom. Couldn't be happier!

Party Flavors Custom Cakes 4

Victoria · Married on 03/13/2018

Party Flavors was amazing! They were listed as one of the "preferred vendors" from my venue, but a co-worker also recommended them from her wedding. So glad we scheduled this tasting, because out of 5 cake places we tried, Party Flavors hands down had the best cake. It was very moist, so you almost don't even need frosting. We went with Amaretto w/ Amaretto Custard, and Amaretto Chocolate Chip w/ Butter Fudge for a twist on the "Vanilla and Chocolate" classic, and it was SO delicious. I also love that they will provide a complimentary Anniversary cake, and they will even ship out of state if you move (which is perfect because I am). We did have a minor issue with our previous consultant leaving and not including all the design details, but I received a call back from Party Flavors to ensure it was all resolved prior to the wedding, and they offered to provide the cake stand complimentary for the mix-up. Very pleased with the service and, of course, the cake!

Party Flavors Custom Cakes 5

Cameron · Married on 02/24/2018

So, a highlight of the night for everyone. Our guests were clamoring for more and wanted bigger slices! Party Flavors were a joy to work with leading up the wedding and we even completely changed our design in the months leading up to the wedding (we were a destination wedding, so we tried to get the design/flavors right the first time). They were more than happy to work with us to make the change. The day of was more than perfect and we are glad to have them on board for a few new projects! We can't wait for our one year anniversary cake!

Party Flavors Custom Cakes 6
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 02/02/2018

We first found Party Flavors at a wedding expo and I am so glad we went with them for our wedding. From the first consultation they were so easy to work with, and it seemed like they would do anything we asked of them! The initial tasting impressed us a lot and they were easy to get in contact with leading up to the big day to discuss changes and confirm our choices. A telling sign for me was that whenever any of my other vendors found out who our cake was coming from, they all made comments about how amazing Party Flavors was and that they were the best in the area! I knew we were in good hands from those good reviews. Our cake and cupcakes were beautiful and our guests loved being able to try multiple flavors of cupcakes, including gluten-free and allergy friendly options! I am so glad we went with Party Flavors and I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary cake!

Party Flavors Custom Cakes 7

Alicia · Married on 12/29/2017

Party Flavors was wonderful to work with! My non-cake eating husband LOVED our wedding cake and was able to pick out all of our cupcake flavors. The ladies at Party Flavors were kind, accommodating, patient and professional! I can't wait for our 1-year anniversary cake, it was so delicious!

Party Flavors Custom Cakes 8
    Party Flavors Custom Cakes 9

Taylor · Married on 12/23/2017

I found them at a bridal show and out of all the cake they had the best! The staff is awesome and very helpful. They are super responsive and super yummy! I’m so glad that I used them for my wedding and I will continue to use them for other special occasions.

Smruti · Married on 12/23/2017

We hired Party flavors for our wedding in Orlando this past December. This family owned business is absolutely wonderful. They took the time to help me create my dream wedding cake. I wanted my cake to tell a story and the end result did just that. We were so pleased with how creative and beautiful it looked. Thank you for doing such an excellent job!! The cake looked and tasted amazing!

Party Flavors Custom Cakes 10

Delaini · Married on 12/03/2017

Absolutely loved my cake! Stunning.

Brittany · Married on 12/02/2017

They were amazing! Beautiful cake and absolutely delicious!

Lue · Married on 11/16/2017

Excellent, they give me exactly what i wanted

Aisha · Married on 11/03/2017

Excellent service and the cake was so delicious! Great communication and the cake design was beautiful! I will order cakes from party flavors for every occasion.

Bethany · Married on 09/16/2017

Party Flavors Custom Cakes
    -Party Flavors did an incredible job making both our wedding cake and the groomsman cake come out perfectly. Everyone complimented our cake and told us how much it looked like Cinderella’s castle, which is exactly what we were going for! And the amount of detail that they put into the R2-D2 groomsman cake had our guests thinking that it was a prop instead of a cake! Definitely the best pineapple rum cake that any of us had ever had!

• Claudia

Claudia · Married on 07/15/2017

I loved my wedding cake! The cake was beautiful and it tasted delicious!

• Lorna

Lorna · Married on 05/28/2017

This was jthe most delicious cake ever!! Party Flavors is simply the best in town. We has 3 different flavors and they were all delicious. The top tier was Vegan Red Velvet due to my allergies and it was amazing! They even made a small vegan cupcake for us since I didn't want to take pictures cutting the top tier. They were so accomodating :) No one new the difference!! I still get compliments on the cake. We had Marble with Fudge and Carrot with Cream Cheese... YUM!!! We will use them for all events. Love - Lorna & Antonio

Santonio · Married on 05/20/2017

Party flavors definitely delivered with our cake for our special day. The cake came out just a we wanted it. When we meet for our consultation they were very patient with me because I am very picky and wanted our cake to look amazing. They assured me that everything would be just the way we wanted and they kept there word because they exceeded our expectations. It was also great that we didn't have to save our top layer of the cake for our one year anniversary because they would be providing a cake for our anniversary which meant more cake for our guest to enjoy.

Gabriela · Married on 05/12/2017

My cake was beautiful it looked exactly like the picture I had sent them and most importantly it was absolutely delicious! Also when you get to your one anniversary the give you a free top layer of your cake which is pretty cool so you don't have to save it in a freezer for a whole year

Letitia · Married on 04/08/2017

Our cake was beautiful, moist and it tasted great.

• Starleigh

Starleigh · Married on 04/07/2017

Party Flavors is simply the BEST! Our cake was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. They did such a wonderful job, we have so many compliments on it all night. I didn't even want to eat it! But when we did, it was not only the prettiest but the most delicious cake I have ever had. Would choose you guys again and again. Thank you so incredibly much!

Madalyn · Married on 04/01/2017

Our main cake was from Party Flavors Custom Cakes. They were accommodating and allowed us to design our own unique cake. They were able to work with our florist to make sure our cake had beautiful flowers on it. The final product was exactly how I designed it. It turned out to be both beautiful and delicious!

• User7819615 · 1+ year ago

Great choice for your big day. Very tasty cake and very professional place.