467 Reviews for Party Flavors Custom Cakes

Nut Free (4)
Gluten Free (2)
Vegan (2)
466 Party Flavors Custom Cakes Reviews

We first found Party Flavors at a wedding expo and I am so glad we went with them for our wedding. From the first consultation they were so easy to work with, and it seemed like they would do anything we asked of them! The initial tasting impressed us a lot and they were easy to get in contact with leading up to the big day to discuss changes and confirm our choices. A telling sign for me was that whenever any of my other vendors found out who our cake was coming from, they all made comments about how amazing Party Flavors was and that they were the best in the area! I knew we were in good hands from those good reviews. Our cake and cupcakes were beautiful and our guests loved being able to try multiple flavors of cupcakes, including gluten-free and allergy friendly options! I am so glad we went with Party Flavors and I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary cake!

Profile Picture Kaela, 2/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Party Flavors was wonderful to work with! My non-cake eating husband LOVED our wedding cake and was able to pick out all of our cupcake flavors. The ladies at Party Flavors were kind, accommodating, patient and professional! I can't wait for our 1-year anniversary cake, it was so delicious!

Photo for Party Flavors Custom Cakes Review - Credit: Carolina Guzik Photography
Profile Picture Alicia, 12/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Nut Free, Cake Stands

I found them at a bridal show and out of all the cake they had the best! The staff is awesome and very helpful. They are super responsive and super yummy! I’m so glad that I used them for my wedding and I will continue to use them for other special occasions.

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

Absolutely loved my cake! Stunning.

Profile Picture Delaini, 12/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

They were amazing! Beautiful cake and absolutely delicious!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Excellent, they give me exactly what i wanted

Profile Picture Lue, 11/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes

Excellent service and the cake was so delicious! Great communication and the cake design was beautiful! I will order cakes from party flavors for every occasion.

Profile Picture Aisha, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews

Party Flavors Custom Cakes
-Party Flavors did an incredible job making both our wedding cake and the groomsman cake come out perfectly. Everyone complimented our cake and told us how much it looked like Cinderella’s castle, which is exactly what we were going for! And the amount of detail that they put into the R2-D2 groomsman cake had our guests thinking that it was a prop instead of a cake! Definitely the best pineapple rum cake that any of us had ever had!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I loved my wedding cake! The cake was beautiful and it tasted delicious!

Profile Picture Claudia , 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This was jthe most delicious cake ever!! Party Flavors is simply the best in town. We has 3 different flavors and they were all delicious. The top tier was Vegan Red Velvet due to my allergies and it was amazing! They even made a small vegan cupcake for us since I didn't want to take pictures cutting the top tier. They were so accomodating :) No one new the difference!! I still get compliments on the cake. We had Marble with Fudge and Carrot with Cream Cheese... YUM!!! We will use them for all events. Love - Lorna & Antonio

Profile Picture Lorna, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Vegan, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Party flavors definitely delivered with our cake for our special day. The cake came out just a we wanted it. When we meet for our consultation they were very patient with me because I am very picky and wanted our cake to look amazing. They assured me that everything would be just the way we wanted and they kept there word because they exceeded our expectations. It was also great that we didn't have to save our top layer of the cake for our one year anniversary because they would be providing a cake for our anniversary which meant more cake for our guest to enjoy.

Profile Picture Santonio, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was beautiful it looked exactly like the picture I had sent them and most importantly it was absolutely delicious! Also when you get to your one anniversary the give you a free top layer of your cake which is pretty cool so you don't have to save it in a freezer for a whole year

Profile Picture Gabriela, 5/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful, moist and it tasted great.

Profile Picture Letitia, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Party Flavors is simply the BEST! Our cake was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. They did such a wonderful job, we have so many compliments on it all night. I didn't even want to eat it! But when we did, it was not only the prettiest but the most delicious cake I have ever had. Would choose you guys again and again. Thank you so incredibly much!

Profile Picture Starleigh, 4/7/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Our main cake was from Party Flavors Custom Cakes. They were accommodating and allowed us to design our own unique cake. They were able to work with our florist to make sure our cake had beautiful flowers on it. The final product was exactly how I designed it. It turned out to be both beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Madalyn, 4/1/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Great choice for your big day. Very tasty cake and very professional place.

Profile Picture User7819615, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I HIGHLY recommend Party Flavors Custom Cakes. From the tasting to our wedding night, everything was done with professionalism and impeccable craftsmanship. They custom designed the cake of our dreams and it was absolutely STUNNING. We received tons of praise from our guests and it was better than we ever could have imagined! Not only was it delicious, but it perfectly complimented the look and feel we were going for. There's a reason they win awards year after year. Do yourself a favor and hire this talented team!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was amazing, it is really hard to find a balance of great taste and design, but Party Flavors nailed it.

Profile Picture Shanelle, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake from Party Flavors was beautiful AND delicious! They had so many great flavors to choose from. They did a great job of taking all the different ideas I had seen on Pinterest and turning them into something beautiful! I also love that they include a (fresh) first anniversary cake, so we won’t be eating freezer-burned cake next March. :)

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

We loved our wedding cake it was simple, elegant, and so tasty! We went with a simple horizontal messy buttercream design with amaretto cake! We also rented a cake stand from them which went perfectly with our design. We cannot wait for our first anniversary to get our anniversary cake which they bake fresh for you when you sign a wedding cake contract!

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I had our wedding cake made and it was even more beautiful than I had envisioned. They are very kind and cater to any need. We adored the cake tasting and they all tasted so good it was hard to choose! Amaretto cream is amazing though. Our four tier multicolor cake was gorgeous! We also decided last minute to order cupcakes for the guest favors as well, and they were happy to accommodate us! Thank you! We will definitely recommend you to friends in the future!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Party Flavors was AMAZING!!!! I would book them again to make my cake. We had lemon, strawberry, and amaretto layers in our cake and all of them were scrumptious. My wedding was Beauty and the Beast themed and the 4-tiered cake matched our theme perfectly. I wish I could post a picture. They made the bottom tier into a book, we could actually eat the book!!! They did a stained glass layer, it was AMAZING!!! Words cannot express how much I loved our cake. It is what I had pictured since I was a little girl and everything that I wanted. Love them!!

Profile Picture Marysia, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Party Flavors did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. Guest were impressed with how delicious the cake was!

Profile Picture Dominique, 2/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Everyone loved the different flavors and richness in the cake and they brought our design to life just how we imagined it!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/11/17, 5 Reviews