Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

475 Reviews for Party Flavors Custom Cakes

Nut Free (4)
Gluten Free (2)
Vegan (2)
474 Party Flavors Custom Cakes Reviews

Loved this place! Very personable and professional. We met today for our tasting and designed our cake. I am so excited to see it on our wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 2/2/19, 1 Review
2.0

When we met with them they assured us they could do a cake that looked like marble on the outside. When we saw the cake we were so disappointed. It looked like someone tried to draw it on. Horrible and it was also dry! Very disappointed!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Party Flavors was an absolute please to work with. They made choosing cake flavors, design, and tiers very easy. Our cake was absolutely delicious. We would highly recommend the Party Flavors team for your upcoming wedding or event! Thank you all again, you all are awesome!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/7/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

Relatively easy to work with and the cake was very tasty. However, due to traffic, they did arrive late and so the cake was unable to be decorated with the flowers that I wanted.

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/6/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Private Tastings, Cakes
1.0

We used Party Flavors for our wedding. We were unfortunately very disappointed. The cake they provided at the tasting was amazing. From that point on it went downhill. Our wedding was amazing except for the cake. All but one layer was almost too dry to eat. Thankfully we served ice cream with it. Wondering if their good baker who baked for the sampling left the company. On top of that we ended up downsizing the cake after we had a final guest count and Party Flavors would not refund the difference. We would definitely not recommend this company.

Profile Picture William, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Yummy! Party Flavors came highly recommended by friends and other vendors, so we knew we had to check them out. The cake artists are amazing! When we went in for our consultation, you could see all the amazing cakes going out later that day and they were all top notch. They have a wide range of flavors (we went with guava, red velvet, vanilla bean with chocolate fudge, and their most popular flavor - amaretto). And the cake was a beautiful focal point when you entered into the ballroom. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/18/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Party Flavors was amazing! They were listed as one of the "preferred vendors" from my venue, but a co-worker also recommended them from her wedding. So glad we scheduled this tasting, because out of 5 cake places we tried, Party Flavors hands down had the best cake. It was very moist, so you almost don't even need frosting. We went with Amaretto w/ Amaretto Custard, and Amaretto Chocolate Chip w/ Butter Fudge for a twist on the "Vanilla and Chocolate" classic, and it was SO delicious. I also love that they will provide a complimentary Anniversary cake, and they will even ship out of state if you move (which is perfect because I am). We did have a minor issue with our previous consultant leaving and not including all the design details, but I received a call back from Party Flavors to ensure it was all resolved prior to the wedding, and they offered to provide the cake stand complimentary for the mix-up. Very pleased with the service and, of course, the cake!

Profile Picture Victoria, 3/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands
1.0

I only did a consultation with these people because they gave me quote and I went back with a new girl and they gave me a different quote. I was not happy that they jacked up the price$150. Their reasoning was the first girl doesn't do consultations and didn't do the math right. Still very unprofessional.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

So, a highlight of the night for everyone. Our guests were clamoring for more and wanted bigger slices! Party Flavors were a joy to work with leading up the wedding and we even completely changed our design in the months leading up to the wedding (we were a destination wedding, so we tried to get the design/flavors right the first time). They were more than happy to work with us to make the change. The day of was more than perfect and we are glad to have them on board for a few new projects! We can't wait for our one year anniversary cake!

Profile Picture Cameron, 2/24/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We first found Party Flavors at a wedding expo and I am so glad we went with them for our wedding. From the first consultation they were so easy to work with, and it seemed like they would do anything we asked of them! The initial tasting impressed us a lot and they were easy to get in contact with leading up to the big day to discuss changes and confirm our choices. A telling sign for me was that whenever any of my other vendors found out who our cake was coming from, they all made comments about how amazing Party Flavors was and that they were the best in the area! I knew we were in good hands from those good reviews. Our cake and cupcakes were beautiful and our guests loved being able to try multiple flavors of cupcakes, including gluten-free and allergy friendly options! I am so glad we went with Party Flavors and I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary cake!

Profile Picture Kaela, 2/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

They did a beautiful job with my wedding cake. It was exactly what I wanted and it tasted amazing! They were also very accommodating with samples to help us decide on flavors and I can't wait for our anniversary cake next year!

Profile Picture Aimee, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Party Flavors was wonderful to work with! My non-cake eating husband LOVED our wedding cake and was able to pick out all of our cupcake flavors. The ladies at Party Flavors were kind, accommodating, patient and professional! I can't wait for our 1-year anniversary cake, it was so delicious!

Photo for Party Flavors Custom Cakes Review - Credit: Carolina Guzik Photography
Profile Picture Alicia, 12/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Nut Free, Cake Stands

I found them at a bridal show and out of all the cake they had the best! The staff is awesome and very helpful. They are super responsive and super yummy! I’m so glad that I used them for my wedding and I will continue to use them for other special occasions.

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

Absolutely loved my cake! Stunning.

Profile Picture Delaini, 12/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

They were amazing! Beautiful cake and absolutely delicious!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Excellent, they give me exactly what i wanted

Profile Picture Lue, 11/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes

Excellent service and the cake was so delicious! Great communication and the cake design was beautiful! I will order cakes from party flavors for every occasion.

Profile Picture Aisha, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
0.5

Absolute horrible experience. I ordered my son's 2nd birthday cake 3 weeks before his birthday. 3 days before I confirmed delivery. Day of no call no show nothing. I spent 375.00 on a cake with no delivery and NO decency to even let me know what is going on. I had to hunt down them on Facebook, the workers to get anyone to send me a message. This place will be out of business within a year ! No phone call , nothing DO NOT LET them ruin your special event !!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa , 10/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes

Party Flavors Custom Cakes
-Party Flavors did an incredible job making both our wedding cake and the groomsman cake come out perfectly. Everyone complimented our cake and told us how much it looked like Cinderella’s castle, which is exactly what we were going for! And the amount of detail that they put into the R2-D2 groomsman cake had our guests thinking that it was a prop instead of a cake! Definitely the best pineapple rum cake that any of us had ever had!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I loved my wedding cake! The cake was beautiful and it tasted delicious!

Profile Picture Claudia , 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were lucky enough that a Party Flavors Custom Cake was included with the package at our venue but it would have been well worth the investment anyway.

The tasting was so much fun and we were able to also bring our maid-of-honor and best man too. The cake resembled exactly what I envisioned, it was just as beautiful as it was tasty.

If your hunting for a great cake and great people look no further!

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This was jthe most delicious cake ever!! Party Flavors is simply the best in town. We has 3 different flavors and they were all delicious. The top tier was Vegan Red Velvet due to my allergies and it was amazing! They even made a small vegan cupcake for us since I didn't want to take pictures cutting the top tier. They were so accomodating :) No one new the difference!! I still get compliments on the cake. We had Marble with Fudge and Carrot with Cream Cheese... YUM!!! We will use them for all events. Love - Lorna & Antonio

Profile Picture Lorna, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Vegan, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Party flavors definitely delivered with our cake for our special day. The cake came out just a we wanted it. When we meet for our consultation they were very patient with me because I am very picky and wanted our cake to look amazing. They assured me that everything would be just the way we wanted and they kept there word because they exceeded our expectations. It was also great that we didn't have to save our top layer of the cake for our one year anniversary because they would be providing a cake for our anniversary which meant more cake for our guest to enjoy.

Profile Picture Santonio, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was beautiful it looked exactly like the picture I had sent them and most importantly it was absolutely delicious! Also when you get to your one anniversary the give you a free top layer of your cake which is pretty cool so you don't have to save it in a freezer for a whole year

Profile Picture Gabriela, 5/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I used party flavors for my wedding. Everyone was very responsive and friendly. The cake was very delicious.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/17/18, 7 Reviews