I Heart Cakes By Yari

Winter Park, FL View map

I Heart Cakes By Yari is a luxury cake designer based in Orlando, Florida. With a belief that you deserve a cake designed specifically for your event, the cake studio views its craft as a way to create memories and celebrate special occasions. For this reason, this cake designer strives to create a memorable cake based on your unique vision. With personalized attention and a commitment to you and your memories, the designer will ask tailored questions to learn more about you before creating your customized cake.

I Heart Cakes By Yari offers custom designed cakes and a variety of other desserts, including cupcakes, macarons, rice krispy treats and cake pops. The cake studio offers an array of dessert packages. Cakes come in many different flavors, such as vanilla almond, chocolate and red velvet. You’ll also have various fillings to choose from, including nutella, cookies and cream, vanilla buttercream, pineapple and chocolate ganache.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

$6

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Serena
    Serena Married on 11/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented Baker and Delicious Cakes!

Yari was wonderful to work with for our wedding! She made the planning process easy and fun. The only hard part was choosing the cake and filling flavors because all of the samples were SO GOOD. We ended up choosing an almond cake with vanilla filling as well as a layer of chocolate cake with chocolate fudge. We received many compliments on our cake for both it's taste and how beautiful it was! We will definitely use Yari again the next time we need a cake.
    Edwin F. Married on 10/25/2020

Best Moist Cake in Orlando, Florida

My name is Edwin Fernandez and I'm the owner of WSE DJs. I had the chance to taste the exquisite taste of the moist cake of I Heart Cakes by Yari in one of the Events my company performed.

For a person that literally not tries and technically eats cake almost every weekend at Weddings and other events, I was taking my time eating this piece of cake. It was just amazing with the flavor in every single area of it. Can't tell you how amazed I was with it, you really need too taste and order from her to understand.

Also, I had the chance to talk to the team of experts from I Heart Cake by Yari. They're truly professionals, humbles and have the best customer service and knowledge when we talk about their product.

I recommend their cakes for any celebration you thinking or even just for pleasure. Mark my words.
    Joselyn Married on 01/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Yari has awesome and tasty cakes for everyone's taste buds!! She is very responsible and very efficient....
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Ponderosa Pine Court Winter Park, FL, 32825
Location of (I Heart Cakes By Yari)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding