Bake A Wish

100 Fountain Parke Blvd., Lake Mary, FL 32746 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Bake A Wish

Hey there! My name is Saloni a.k.a the Cake lady. I am the owner and baker at Bake A Wish, and I work out of my favorite space, my home! I started making cakes in 2013 and honestly, did not expect to come this far.

Products Offered
We offer a wide variety of products that are ideal for any celebration. These include cakes with various flavors such as vanilla, chocolate fudge, almond wedding cake, red velvet, and more. Cupcakes, cookies, donuts and groom’s cake are also available.

Other Services
We provide various services to assist with weddings and special events. These services include:

Consultations

10 Reviews for Bake A Wish

• Chabeli

Chabeli Carrazana · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Dream cake!

Saloni baked my dream cake for our big day in January 2020. We wanted a take on a blue and grey painted cake with tall tiers she had done previously, so Saloni worked with us to customize it for our party size. She met with us to go through our top flavors, which was SO hard to decide on because all of her flavors were delicious. We went with a chocolate cake with cookies and cream filling on some of the layers and a vanilla cake with pina colada filing on the middle layer. We loved that we could mix and match and our guests LOVED it. She delivered it right before the reception so it was fresh and decorated with florals so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with her!

Sent on 05/07/2020
  • Elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 07/25/2020

The Sweetest Baker!

You will love Saloni and her delicious sweets! For our tasting, we requested Red Velvet and Peanut Butter Chocolate and she recommended and provided Raspberry Almond and a Vanilla Lemon as well. My husband is still raving about the icing! We decided to have cupcakes for our guests and a small cake for us to cut. We were so happy with the taste and how beautiful each of them were! Saloni is a pleasure to work with and a tremendous baker!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Bake A Wish FAQ

$ 4
    $ 5
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.25
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bake A Wish 1
    Complimentary Delivery and Setup

Offering complimentary delivery and setup in the Orlando area for 2020 and 2021 weddings!

• 100 Fountain Parke Blvd. Lake Mary, FL, 32746 See on map
    Location of (Bake A Wish)