Papillon Weddings & Events Reviews

70 Reviews for Papillon Weddings & Events

• Sam

Sam Morrison · Getting married on 02/02/2022

Incredible

Juliette and her team made our wedding day absolutely perfect
    Every detail was arranged for us, including prior to the wedding day a boat tour for our guests and a cooked dinner at our house - we didn't have to do a thing !
    Everyone talks about how stressful wedding planning can be, We had the opposite experience. Juliette was so professional and organised, we knew we were in capable hands and were able to relax and enjoy our destination wedding
    Every guest has commented that it was the best wedding they have ever been to

Sent on 03/24/2020

Dear Sam & Andrew,
    Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for your beautiful message; it means so much to me!
    It was such an honor to be your wedding planner! Thanks for trusting in Papillon Weddings & Events!
    I hope our paths will cross in a near-future Isla Mujeres, Switzerland or even in Australia!!!

Amanda Bullock · Married on 12/11/2019

Vow renewal ceremony

My husband and I renewed our vows on our ten year anniversary in Isla Mujeres. We went with Papillon due to the beautiful locations offered and responsiveness. Everything was straight forward, stress free and exactly what we wanted. It was the perfect “wedding” I’ve always dreamed of. Thank you!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Dear Amanda,
    I truly appreciate your kind words and an enormous thanks from our part for trusting in Papillon Weddings & Events.
    It was such an honor to be part of your 10th years wedding anniversary!
    Let’s meet again in 5 years for your 15th years anniversary celebration!
  • Autumn

Autumn Moore · Married on 11/30/2019

Every Detail Was Perfect

Pato along with her excellent team, made our wedding dreams come true. They were very responsive, conscientious of our tight budget, and even made our last minute requests a reality. They provided extra flowers and decorations for us as well. The team was also really fun, so that was an added bonus! Can't recommend Pato and her team enough!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Daniel

Daniel Mills · Married on 06/05/2019

Surprise Beach Wedding

It has always been my wife's dream to get married on a beach with just the two of us but due to having large families in the UK we decided to get married there. We had our honeymoon in Cancun and I knew that I had to give her the dream wedding she has always wanted so I contacted papillon weddings and I'm so happy that I did. From start to finish the whole process was so smooth and Evelina and juilliette were absolutely amazing with there communication and professionalism. They were both able to help me plan this surprise ceremony and the day was just amazing. Everything was taken care of from the taxi that picked us up from our hotel to the ferry tickets to go over to Isla mujeres nothing was to much trouble for them. The day itself was beautiful and a day we will never forget. The beach was private and the wheather was amazing and made the day truly special. I opted to go for a photographer as part of the package and so happy that I did as the photos are amazing and we are able to look back on them with joy. I would highly recommend Papillion weather it be just for a couple or a big ceremony they will take care of your needs. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Dear Daniel,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to us!!! We are so glad you were satisfied with your experience working with Papillon Weddings!!!
    We wish you all the best & may your honeymoon last forever!!!
    Warmest Regards,
    Juliette & Evelina at Papillon Weddings & Events

Malka Neuman · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Julliette from papillon events was absolutely amazing!!! She did my sons bar mitzvah that we decided to do in isla Mujeres. Everything from the decor, flowers, centerpieces, gifts, name cards came out beautiful!!! She helped me with hotel accommodations for my guests and the different venues for the parties. .She was such a pleasure to work with. She is super friendly, and gives of her time, dedication and passion for her work. The organisation was top notch!!!!
    I will definitely use her again for my parties in my favorite island!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Hi Malka!
    It was such an honor being your Son’s bar mitzvah planner!
    I hope our paths will cross in a near-future Cancun, Isla Mujeres or even Switzerland!!!
  • Astrid

Astrid Lagunes · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Evelina & Papillon Wedding are absolutely wonderful. We only have words of thanks, because with just two weeks she organized an incredible ceremony and reception. With efficient coordination and detail the ceremony was held at the spectacular Media Luna beach and the reception in Playa Norte (in Búho’s Bar) to be able to contemplate the sunset as we wanted.
    From the first contact we knew that we were in good hands: Evelina was always friendly, quick and detailed, she supported us and she guided us in everything. With so little time, Evelina took our ideas and she turned them into something wonderful, exceeding all our expectations. The photography, food and drink services were excellent. Thanks Evelina.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Papillon Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Astrid & Osvaldo, for your kind words!! It was my pleasure and honor, and I thank you for your trust.
    All the warmest wishes,
    Evelina & Papillon Weddings

Jean Cherry · Married on 03/25/2019

Unforgettable for the Happy Couple & Guests!

Juliette & Papillon Weddings were the difference maker in planning a destination yet very personal wedding for my daughter in Isla! We had 95 guests & multiple full events for the wedding festivities. From the skype meetings, emails, planning trip, vendor recommendations & cooperation with our own photographer & florist, Juliette & team were nothing short of fabulous, organized & trustworthy. Our goal was to plan a wedding we would do in NC USA but in the beautiful Isla Mujeras, not like a "rubber stamp" resort wedding. EVERY GUESTS was blown away by the island, unbelievable beautiful venues, the wonderfully executed decor at each party & unmatched service!!! Juliette worked with me to combine our ideas with Mexico, one of my favorite places!! We even had homemade popsicles made to add to the Late Night Taco Bar! We also secured the light up dance floor for the Zama reception which was the best!! So fun! Juliette has fantastic rapport with all her vendors & venues. She is game to listen to your ideas & her staff is great. Love Wilma! Professional yet totally fun to have a margarita with after a good & productive meeting! Highest regards for Juliette! Jean :)

Sent on 03/25/2019

Dear Jean,
    It was such an honor being your wedding planner!
    If you ever come back to Isla, please let me know I would love to have a Passion Fruits Margarita with you!!!

Leonard Reaves · Married on 03/09/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations

Juliette did a wonderful job, and took out the worry of all that might go wrong. She is a consummate professional and no detail is too small to overlook. While it's hard not to worry about such a major event, her patience, demeanor and ability to manage it all resulted in a huge success!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Papillon Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! Hope our path will cross in a near future!

Cleere · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Juliette and Papillon Weddings exceeded any and ALL expectations we had. Wow is all I can say!!! Juliette was so detail-oriented, timely, helpful, and authoritative. She handled all the vendors like a champ and our wedding felt like a fairytale. We did several events for our guests and she helped with all of them-- I would suggest her and Papillon Weddings for anything and everything you need for your wedding. So grateful to have worked with her! :)

Sent on 03/18/2019

Hi Cleere!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to me!!! I can’t thank you enough for this beautiful message!
    I am so glad you were satisfied with your experience working with me & my staff!!!
    Thanks again for your trust in working with us!
  • Dena

Dena Hutchinson · Married on 01/19/2019

Couldn't be Happier!

My new husband and I decided to have a destination wedding on Isla de Mujeres with our friends and family. The total number of guests attending was around 75 people. We chose Papillon Wedding and Events based upon their reviews and the fact they returned our email right away. I knew from the timely response this was the planner for us. It was also advised that we had the ability to customize our wedding to what we wanted rather than what the cookie cutter hotels provided. We had no desire to have a wedding at a large resort with multiple weddings scheduled the same day.

Once we decided to move forward with Papillon as the wedding planner we began working with Evelina and I cannot say anything other than she was absolutely amazing. She was responsive, so helpful and accommodating to all of our requests, as silly as some may have been. Getting married in a foreign country can be stressful especially considering there can be language barriers at times. Evelina, who can speak multiple languages, took care of all of our concerns and the wedding decorations, dinner and reception were just as we hoped.

The one big take away for us is that we made the mistake and booked directly with the hotel using the group desk employee rather than going through Evelina and Papillon. We had some difficulties with the employee and even though it was not necessary or required Evelina ended up helping us with the hotel to make sure our experience met our expectations. We were so thankful to have her on our side working with us.

Evelina with Papillon Weddings knows what she's doing and has great recommendations for all the required needs and requests from photographers, to florists, to transportation company's. We would recommend using Evelina and Papillon for EVERYTHING related to your wedding.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Dear Dena & Ian,
    We truly appreciate your kind words and an enormous thanks from our part for trusting in us.
    Juliette & Evelina Papillon Weddings & Events

Clayton Easom · Married on 12/07/2018

Absolute Excellence and Class

Juliette and her team were amazing. Wife and I, live in Dallas, so most of our correspondences were via email. Her responses were always timely and with ideas and recommendations. Our wedding was on the beach in Isla Mujeres, Mexico, and went off without a hitch. Juliette took our wedding vision, and exceeded our expectation 100 fold. She worked directly with all the local vendors, taking the stress and worry of a destination wedding off our shoulders. Juliette also did an amazing job, on the wedding day, keeping everyone and everything on time. Sunset during the ceremony, and the pictures afterwards were perfect. I cannot recommend Juliette enough. If you are getting married on Isla Mujeres, or in Cancun, Mexico, you HAVE to use her.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Hi Nicole & Clayton!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to me!!! I am so glad you were satisfied about your experience working with Papillon Weddings!!! I hope our paths will cross in a near future Cancun, Isla Mujeres or even Switzerland!!!

Rod Olguin · Married on 10/10/2018

Great experience with no fuss

We needed a wedding planner that could work with us from the other side of the world. Evelina and Papillon Weddings were fantastic and planned a spectacular event. All our guests are still talking about it months later. Our trust in this team was well deserved and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs their planning services.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Dear Nicky & Rod,
    Thank you both for letting me be a part of your special day! It was such an honor being your wedding planner!
    Fondly, Evelina

Heidi · Married on 09/21/2018

We reached out to Papillon with less than 48 hours to the day we wanted our ceremony. They were very quick with responding to us and let us pick out the small simple options we wanted. Everything was lovely! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Dear Heidi & Dave,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! And big thanks from our part for trusting in us to prepare your wedding on a short notice! Yes, we can!!!
    If you ever come back to Isla; let us know!
    Warmest Regards and may your honeymoon last forever!
    Juliette & PWE team

MAYRA · Married on 07/15/2018

Papillion Wedding was the easiest most professional company to work with. Their services were beautiful, affordable and headache free for me who lives in NYC the Bronx. I emailed them what I wanted, hair, makeup, flowers location ect. and they did the rest. I recommend them with a 5 STAR RATING. Thank you for making my day special and unforgettable.

Sincerely,
    Richard & Mayra

Sent on 02/14/2018

Papillon Weddings & Events's reply:

Hello, Mayra & Richard! Thank you very much for a wonderful review! It was an honor and pure pleasure to assist you with the preparations of your Big Day:)! Thank you for trusting in us and hope to see you back!
    Warmest regards, Papillon Weddings & Events

Nick · Married on 07/06/2018

Juliette made our dream wedding come true!

She made everything about our wedding, and the days, weeks and months leading up to it so easy, from replying promptly to our countless emails, to arranging taxis when needed, to accommodating changes at the last minute, and always being available to help us with anything we needed.

We really couldn’t have planned a wedding from another country without Juliette. And she’s also a lot of fun to hang out with!

We have no hesitation in recommending Juliette to anyone planning their dream wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Hi, Steph & Nick!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to me!!! I am so glad you were satisfied about your experience working with me!!! I hope our paths will cross in a near future Cancun, Isla Mujeres or even Switzerland!!!
    Fondly, Juliette

Tami · Married on 05/16/2018

Juliette and Evelina were very professional and detail oriented throughout the entire planning process. Our wedding was seamless and everything we had wanted, right down to the flowers, venue, dj and ceremony. Thank you so much for making our day everything we dreamed of!
    Tami and Cody Mares

Sent on 08/27/2018

Dear Tami & Cody,
    Juliette & Evelina

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Evalina was amazing and she did a fantastic job!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Mariana · Married on 03/03/2018

Everything was perfect!
    Juliette is very responsible and all her team too. She is very open and she has a lot of experience. I highly recommend Cecilia Dumas and team for photos.
    We are really happy about the service. I would recommend you!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Hello Mariana!
    Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for your beautiful message!
    Juliette & Papillon Weddings team

Kristin · Married on 02/24/2018

Evelina and her team truly know how to meet expectations and exceed them! Our special day could not have gone any smoother, and the attention to detail and level of service was exceptional. Anyone looking to work with a wedding planning service that has access to all of the best vendors and ability to make anything you dream to become a reality has found it in Papillon Wedding and Events. Thank you so much, Evelina! You really made our day a dream come true! - Kristin & Sean

Sent on 03/19/2018

Papillon Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Kristin & Sean! Thank you so much for all the kind words! I was my pleasure to work with you and to get to know you better step by step. You are such an amazing couple, your personal vows during the ceremony made me cry of the emotion and at the same time recognize why I love to do this so much. Thank you for trusting me to be a part of your Wonderfull Wedding! Best and hugs! Evelina

Tracy · Married on 02/21/2018

I highly recommend papillon weddings if getting married on isla mujeres! Our wedding day was better then we could have imagined thanks to Juliette and Evelina! They listened to everything we wanted and made it happen beyond our dreams! The memories of this day will last a lifetime. Our guests are still talking about it!
    Thanks again!
    Todd and Tracy

Sent on 03/05/2018

Papillon Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words, Tracy & Todd! It was a privilege to get to know you and a pleasure to be part of your big day! Juliette & Evelina
  • Sarani

Sarani · Married on 12/31/2017

We are experts in organizing Cancun Destination Wedding; we are devoted to work and add a special touch to your wedding. We are enthusiastic and we appreciate our clients that they give us the opportunity to make their day a bit special. We are filled with joy, knowing that we are going to be a part of that memory. Visit us - Saraniweddings.com

Sent on 12/30/2017

Amy · Married on 12/01/2017

Papillon wedding, provided my husband and I the most beautiful and amazing wedding. We could not be more happier with the services they provided for us. This company is very detailed and organized. I literally received my wedding pictures in like 5 day! I never had to stress about anything on my wedding day! Evelina, our wedding coordinator literally put my wedding together in less than 3 weeks and made our special day more beautiful than I pictured! I highly recommend Papillon wedding to those who want a beautiful venue and an amazing wedding experience:) I feel so blessed to have this company planned my wedding! Check out our amazing pictures and venue below at Zama!! Thank you so much Evelina, for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Papillon Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi, Amy & Ramses! Appreciate your kind words and big thanks from our part for trusting in us to prepare your wedding on short notice. Yes, we can:)!
    But most of all, I enjoyed talking to you, guys, and hope to see you back someday! You know, where to contact me. Best, Evelina

Keith · Married on 11/23/2017

We hired papillon for our wedding on Nov 23rd 2017 after reading great reviews. We wanted a wedding that didn’t follow any template of events before. Ours was an oscars themed wedding and we wanted to customize everything! Juliette and her team made it happen. Not only did they fulfill every request, they also promptly managed last minute damage control when several props didn’t fit the specifications. Many of our props were brought from New York and some ended up the wrong size. With just 2 days before the wedding on Isla Mujeres, they searched all over Cancun to find replacements and wasted no time until we were satisfied. Juliette has great communication and organization. Never once did she or her team push back on any of our requests. It was truly a pleasure to have Papillon plan our wedding and in a world where one couple could have two weddings, we’d hire them again.
    -Keith & Candy

Sent on 12/04/2017

Papillon Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Keith & Candy! Thank you so much for a wonderful review! It was such a blast to work with you both on your Wedding, and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed it fully! We hope to see you back for a renewal or anniversary :)! Love Juliette & Papillon Weddings team

Georgia · Married on 11/11/2017

Evelina was truly wonderful. She helped with exactly what I needed. When we met in person, she was so kind and made me feel confident that my ceremony would go smoothly. I could not have asked for a better planner. Thank you so much Evelina!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Papillon Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Georgia!! It was an honor to be present at your beautiful and emotional ceremony :)! Evelina

Aylin · Married on 11/11/2017

Julitette and Papillion Weddings did an absolutely fantastic job making our wedding at the Na Balam hotel in Isla, Mujeres Mexico extremely special. Juliette is incredibly attentive to detail and is wonderful at getting everyone and everything organized so that there are no surprises come the big day. She also helped us set up other services including the DJ, photographer and florist and communicated with the venue often on our behalf. If you are looking to get married in the Riviera Maya area of Mexico, particularly Cancun/Isla Mujeres, I recommend letting Juliette and Papillion Weddings make your wedding day extra special!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Papillon Weddings & Events's reply:

Aylin & Graham, thank you so much for the warm words! It was an honor and pleasure to be able to prepare your big day! Hope to see you back someday :)! Juliette & Papillon Weddings Team