Papela Reviews

27 | Santa Clara, CA

27 Reviews for Papela

We could not have been more pleased with Linda and Papela!! She was easy and delightful to work with and worked with us to customize and create the perfect invitations. The result is absolutely gorgeous and we have received so many compliments on them. Sophisticated but unique, subtle but with personality. Cannot recommend Papela enough!!

Kate · Married on 05/03/2014

I cannot be any happier with the wedding invitations Papela made for me! Not only was Lynda incredibly professional and prompt- she made my dreams come true! Would recommend Papela to anyone looking for the most beautiful and elegant invitations I have seen this far :-)

Ann · Married on 04/27/2014

I worked with Linda at Papela on my wedding invitations, which included RSVP cards, an insert card, and belly bands. Linda was great and offered very helpful suggestions concerning design issues. The invitations were completed and delivered promptly. Moreover, I have received many compliments on my invitations -- guests LOVE them.

Erin · Married on 04/12/2014

I LOVE my wedding invitations! Papela was great to work with and took me through the process of the creation just like in the description on the link for the invite I ordered. Beautiful invites and excellent quality creations. Would suggest to all my friends looking for any type of invitation. Thank you so much for helping make our day even more special!

Ange · Married on 04/12/2014

Thank you Papela for my beautiful invites. I have had so many positive comments about them. You were easy to communicate with and customisation wasn't a problem at all. The care and extra details taken in packaging the invites was lovely and made receiving them extra special.

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/12/2014

I had a great experience using Papela for my invitations and envelope addressing. Linda was responsive, flexible, and creative. She made sure to check in with me and provided recommendations when needed. I am very satisfied with the final product- in fact, I wish I could keep ALL the invitations for myself ;)

Leah · Married on 04/04/2014

I have gotten so many compliments on our beautiful wedding invitations! Linda was a pleasure to work with and they were shipped quickly, at a great value for the price!

Chelsea · Married on 03/29/2014

Papela Designs provided the most beautiful invitations for my March 2014 wedding! I wanted something that was simple and romantic, but still provided all of the details and information for my guests. The quality was better than I expected and Linda was professional, prompt and provided top notch customer service. I received my invitations earlier than anticipated and got a ton of compliments from my guests. I will definitely use Papela again for future invitation needs!

An · Married on 01/24/2014

Linda was amazing to work with!! I live in Australia was a bit concerned initially that it would be difficult communicating with a vendor in the US. However, Linda was so professional at all times. She responded to every email and every question in such a timely manner. I didn't even notice the time difference! She made changes that I requested very quickly and was very flexible with me. Linda had a sense of urgency to complete my invitations to ensure I had them ready ASAP. I would highly recommend Linda to anyone needing invitations. Great quality at a great price. Thank you do much for everything! Very happy customer!

Barbara · Married on 10/05/2013

The invites were even more charming in person! They looked exactly like the sample!

Gorgeous invitations, and a pleasure to work with. I worried about finding the perfect invitations for months and was so in love with the ones we got from Papela.

Leslie · Married on 07/20/2013

Ordered Invites online from Dubai and the process couldn't have been easier. Linda is wonderful to work with!!

• luxylu

Lulu · Married on 07/13/2013

I just received my wedding invitations & response cards from Papela and I am absolutely thrilled with them! I feel like they were such a steal for the price I paid because the design and paper quality are amazing.

I searched online for months for invitations that respresented my fiance and I, and what we are invisioning for our wedding style. It was extremely difficult to find this in the right price point - till I met Papela at a wedding fair! Their designs are modern, vintage, classy, fun, and unique. I really liked the fact that I could customize any invitation with any color combo.

Even though they don't have a storefront, their customer service is superb. They were very responsive to my many, many questions via online chat and email - from assisting me in selecting paper type, font colors, and envelope colors.

If you're looking for a stress-free experience, get your invitations from Papela! You won't be disappointed.

Kristi · Married on 07/06/2013

Working with Linda and Papela was fantastic. I was easily able to describe any changes I needed and the folks at Papela made it happen. The invitations arrived just as we had dicussed and looked beautiful (including the packaging!). I would definitely recommend Papela for your paper needs!

I absolutely loved working with Papela! It was so simple, fast and best service. My invitations turned out amazing! I loved all the ideas that she recomended. Great service!

I couldn't be happier with the wedding invitations and thank you notes that Linda designed and printed with us. Working with her was a true pleasure; she was prompt; responsive, and friendly. The thank you notes that are printed for our wedding guests will add such a beautiful touch. I highly recommend Papela!

• User3205272 · 2+ years ago

What a fantastic experience! Linda was an absolute joy to work with and has some amazing talent! She helped customize my invitation suite, providing wording sample, art designs, and even helped recreate a "marriage license" tailored to our ceremony script. The price was reasonable (cheaper than online web printers!), and the service was extraordinary! Their work is detailed oriented and time-efficient and I can't wait to use them again for future paper needs. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Linda and her team of artists. We had an amazing experience, and with all the stresses of wedding planning, this was a breeze. Thanks Linda!

Excellent prices for a really good product. I loved the choices for invitations and all the customizable options, and it was wonderful working with the Papela staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

Karen · Married on 01/27/2013

Papela helped to make my wedding a dream come true! They were very wonderful to work with and everything just went smoothly and perfect! I am not very creative, so choosing colors and a design for my invitations was something I definitely couldn't do on my own. All I had to do was tell them what I wanted, along with the color scheme. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a special event!

Eva · Married on 03/19/2011

Excellent quality and service...Very highly impressed, invitations came out perfect!

Chatrine · Married on 11/01/2010

Our wedding invitations,... Superb!!!
    From RSVP, direction card, additional card, and the invitation itself, all pretty! They also made our place card, table number for reception.
    Very elegant design, loved it!! They also very professional & responsive.
    I even keep our wedding invitation!
    Very pleased & satisfied with what they did!
    Recommended!!!!

Chris · Married on 09/18/2010

I like our wedding invitation and all the inserts as well. They are very elegant and neat.
    Very easy to work with, always give great input.
    Linda has an amazing talent!!!!
    Because we love her designs, she did our baby shower invitations too, we love it!!
    Thanks Linda. Keep up the good work and we will always be your #1 fans.
    Definitely recommended Papela to anyone we know.

• Y

Yenny · Married on 10/28/2006

I had a great experience working with Linda and Papela. Our wedding invitations turned out to be even more beautiful than what I could have imagined! Linda was very gracious and helpful. She paid attention to every single detail and came up with the design that matched the theme of our wedding. We actually received a lot of compliments for the wedding invitation. We also got the "Save the date" and table cards from Papela too. They were all wonderful. I highly recommend Linda and Papela. Thank you!

Nikki · Married on 09/21/2013

I live in Mass. and worked exclusively over email with Linda at Papela in California and every part of the invitations, thank yous, signage, favor tags, and programs I asked Linda to do came out perfect and exactly as promised when I received the shipment. I was pretty nervous to work over email and not see things in person but I cannot say enough about Papela. The proofs were done on time and I received a hard copy to see how it would print on the special paper and colors I chose. I found Papela after I saw invitations on Etsy that I liked and Linda worked with me to customize them to my exact wedding colors (blush pink and champagne gold envelopes) and enthusiastically incorporated other wording ideas I wanted to include. Everything has that handmade "Etsy" feel to it - from the paper type to the fonts used to the sweet wording and details. So many of my guests told me after I mailed them how beautiful they were.

Linda's professionalism with each proof, the care she spent in the details, how flexible and accommodating she was to meet my budget, and how excited she was about making the project perfect were all evident and were all such a breath of fresh air compared to working with other wedding vendors. Her professionalism even came through when I received the box from Fedex and inside were hand packaged, waterproofed materials that were wrapped in blush pink tissue paper and sealed with a sticker, as if I were unwrapping a present. It was amazing to me that I was able to afford such high quality, beautiful invitations and had an attentive professional on hand to work with throughout the process. I would highly recommend Linda and Papela to friends and family (and have already!). The only non-five star rating I gave for responsiveness was a 4.5 because, while the invitation pieces are beautifully wrapped, I didn't know they needed to be assembled into envelopes yourself prior to receiving them (though that could be standard practice and I was just unaware).

Maree · Married on 06/09/2013

Linda [owner of Papela] was a pleasure to do business with, even from another continent. Her response to emails was always prompt and she answered all questions with ease. I received my invitations within a week of them being sent. Overall it was a great experience!