3020 Ashby Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94705 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About susan gildea personalized printing

susan gildea personalized printing is the place to shop.

Whether it’s invitations for your dream wedding, or child’s bar/bat mitzvah, a best friend’s birthday party or an annual holiday open house, sophisticated stationery, whimsical notepads or unique business cards, we’ll find the perfect fit for your style and budget.

Our commitment to customer service and satisfaction combined with a tremendous and unique selection of products sets us apart and guarantees a wonderful beginning to your next great event.

• Design des Troy
MadisonandDaniel1
SusanStorefront240x344
AmeliaandChristopher2

4 Reviews for susan gildea personalized printing

The absolute best! Susan is honest and fun - working with her was a true delight. Our invitations, save the dates and thank you cards were all stunning. Susan is a real find and anything you have done with her will be great!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Mickey · Married on 09/01/2012

My wedding invitations were beautiful. Simple, elegant and really set the tone for my wedding. Susan worked with me on finding THE invitation that fit my personality, theme and feel of my wedding. She was quick with the order and got me my invitations in no time! I highly recommend Susan Gildea for any of your printing needs!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Jo-Ellen · Married on 06/28/2009

It was such a joy to work with Susan! She has a much larger selection of invitations than you see in most shops around Berkeley, and a much better knowledge of the product as well. The prices of the invitations she carries varies dramatically, but Susan very quickly understood the price range that I was aiming for and steered us appropriately. She is also not one of those people who tries to "oversell" you (e.g., we didn't really need a reception card, and she never tried to convince us otherwise), which takes a lot of the pressure out of decision making. Most importantly, the invitations were gorgeous! We chose a design from luscious verde, a company I'd not heard of but will certainly go back to. We are still getting compliments on the invitations.

I also want to point out Susan's professionalism. She made the whole process of reviewing proofs smooth and easy. When the card company sent our informals with a slight printing error that neither I nor my eagle-eyed mother picked up, Susan let us know and contacted the vendor to get us repalcements immediately.

All in all, I highly recommend Susan Gildea to anybody, for wedding invitations, personal stationary, and anything else.

Sent on 07/29/2009

susan gildea personalized printing FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Embossed
    Engraving
    Letterpress
    Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• susan gildea personalized printing 1
    Complimentary copy of San Francisco Brides magazine
    Drop in the shop, say hi, and pick up a complimentary copy of "San Francisco Brides" magazine.

• Julie Mikos Photographer Wedding Photographers

Susan's work is beautiful and original and she's a joy to meet. You'll have a wonderful time visiting her darling store and viewing all of her gorgeous options for your invitations and more!

• 3020 Ashby Avenue Berkeley, 94705 See on map
    5108830891 (Fax Number)
    monday through friday 10 am to 3 pm and other times by appointment
    Location of (susan gildea personalized printing)