invited ink

Pleasanton, CA View map

Hi! My name is Sally Ann and I am a letterpress printer and designer. I own a small letterpress print & design studio with my mother, Kathy. And yes, this means we print every invitation that comes through our studio! We like to joke that paper is in our genes, my grandma & my greatgrandma both worked for Zellerbach Paper Co.! I have loved paper, well, forever. And even with working in the printing industry for over 20 years, I still, LOVE paper!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing
4.7
    Claire Married on 10/31/2009
    I live in New York, Invited Ink is in California. Despite the distance there was never a lag in communication and without ever meeting face to face I got exactly the invitations I wanted and the whole process was a breeze. Sally Ann does gorgeous work and gets it to you so fast. We got so many compliments on our invites, and we couldn't have been happier with them!
    Donna Married on 05/02/2009
    My wedding invitations were beautiful and were very reasonably priced for letterpress. Sally Ann was great to work with and the turnaround time was quick. We are still getting compliments from our guests. The best part is that they came assembled and it took me about two hours to get everything ready and out the door. I plan to use Invited Ink again in the future for special occasions. They are great!
    Donna Married on 05/02/2009

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pleasanton, 94566
Location of (invited ink)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding