73 Reviews for Omar Lopez Photography Studios

Custom Graphics (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Negatives (1)
71 Omar Lopez Photography Studios Reviews

So far, we had our engagement photo shoot and it has been going smooth. Since day one Omar and his staff made sure to respond to our emails or calls in regards to questions we may have had. Omar is not just a good photographer but he has also been guiding us on advice in regards to the wedding process. During our engagement session, he was patient and guiding us to make sure our pictures come out Great! I also had someone from his team do my hair and makeup before our photo session, everything went as scheduled. Our experience with Omar has been stress free so far. I would definently recommend.

Profile Picture Stephany, 6/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I definitely recommend the Omar Lopez Photography Studio! Omar and his team (including Randy and Cynthia, our photographers) helped make our whole wedding a memorable event. Omar's experience and knowledge of weddings was a great help to us, and his team was extremely professional throughout the whole process from our engagement photos to our wedding day. All of their work is high quality, and Omar always made us feel like we were one of his high end business clients. We would gladly refer anyone we know to work with Omar and his team.

Profile Picture User7475983, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

I have known and worked with Omar Lopez Photography for many years now and like always their work leaves me speechless! Omar and his team have guided me from the beginning to the very moment when the the DJ turned off the music. The engagement photoshoot, wedding pictures, wedding video are absolutely Amazing!!! They captured every detail from making sure that my late father was included the day his baby girl got married to adding my fur baby in the pictures. The entire staff are truly amazing and professional and went ABOVE and BEYOND. Thank You for making our Vision and Dreams come true!!!! Always your faithful client!!
Massiel & Joe

Profile Picture Massiel, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

I think overall the experience was phenomenal! Every member of the team was professional and made our experience extremely comfortable and easy. I highly recommend their services, whether it's hair and makeup, a stylist for events or just photography. They also kept in contact with my fiancé and I to make sure everything was going well and to make sure we were all on the same page. 100 percent perfection! Love these guys!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Proofs

Omar and his team were FANTASTIC! They were on time, prepared, and professional. We got our wedding photos in 2 weeks! The team became more like family and made the wedding so much more perfect.

Profile Picture Nathalie, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

#TeamOmar was above and beyond our expectations. Omar and his team were beyond professional and helpful. From our first meeting with Omar to our last him and their team made the whole process easy. We had constant communication even after our wedding. He was always available if any questions we had leading up to the day. His timeline and must have photos is something that was beyond helpful because it made you keep track of the time and take advantage of your wedding. The pictures are breathtaking, he captured our love and personalities perfectly. They were on time beyond professional and they all were on the same page (communication is the key to success). I love love love love love #teamomar. It was worth every penny we definitely found our photographer for every event. If you do not choose Omar Lopez Foto, you have already failed in your event planning. Thank you #teamOmar for everything you guys have frozen memories no one can and the pictures are amazing!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Angelica, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

After being highly recommended by a coworker who used him for their engagement photos. I contacted Omar Lopez Photography studios for a Boudoir shoot that I've always wanted to do. My Birthday is coming and I figured this would be a great Birthday gift to myself.

From the moment I met with Omar he listened to why this shoot was important to me and he understood my vision which made me put my trust in him.I felt comfortable and at ease he assured me he would take care of everything all I had to do was show up.

Well he did:From the day before getting ready tips, to playlist to pose suggestions he had me covered.

The day of the shoot Omar was on time and super patient with me, I'm shy and he gave me great direction and he eased me into the poses that would be appealing to my curves. He made me laugh by making jokes which made the amosphere chill and relaxed.

I highly recommend him for his style , talent and professionalism. He made my day by having my pictures ready way before the time I requested them! The result was everything I could hope for sexy, feminine and tasteful.

I had so much fun with this shoot that I'm ready for the next one!

I have told all my friends they need to hire Team Omar for all their photography needs and will continue to praise him.

Profile Picture User6364183, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wanted to do something fun and give myself an excuse for a beauty/pampering day, so I signed up for a boudoir shoot with Omar Lopez. Prior to the shoot he was incredibly responsive to my questions and also offered suggestions that were very helpful. I was looking forward to it and enjoyed the excuse to get glammed up. When it came time for the shoot, Omar’s professionalism was exemplary. Once he was all set up, the reality hit me and I got a little nervous. Suddenly I was shy in front of the camera? I was shocked at myself! Thank goodness Omar was so skilled and patient at getting me past the nervousness. He put me at ease and made me feel beautiful. We ended up laughing so much and had a great shoot! I received the pictures more quickly than I anticipated, and was happily surprised with how they came out. They are classy, beautiful, and I feel great. I am even buying one framed to hang on my wall- Omar made the shot look like art! I am beyond delighted to have done this shoot with Omar Lopez. I can look at these pictures and smile over a lifetime.

Profile Picture User6428651, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, Albums, Canvas

Working with Omar directly to secure photography for my wedding was a great experience. He was very responsive and informative. If not for his introductory meeting, I would have gone with any ole photographer...I had the mindset that I just need someone to take pictures. After a few conversations, I went ahead and booked their services. Omar met with us before the wedding and sketchd a timeline which ended up being leveraged with other vendors - the banquet manager, bridal attendant, DJ, etc. Miguel and Randy, Omar's lead photographers, were the photographers for my wedding. They were on time and didn't waste anytime getting to work! They were super relaxed, flexible and patient throughout the night. They captured very creative photos of us and our loved ones. I'm glad that I decided on Omar Lopez Photography. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

My husband and I have been together for 20 years and wanted to do something special for our anniversary in November. We'd planned to spend New Years in NYC, so I thought renewing our vows would be a great idea. After a brief discussion, we decided to renew our vows on Christmas Eve in Central Park! In July of 2015, we went to NY to find a photoagrapher and someone to do hair and make-up. I asked a hotel employee and he gave my information to a few people. Three make-up people called, said they wanted to do it but no one wanted to do it Christmas Eve. Omar Lopez text me to say he'd call me in 10 minutes. He did. And once we talked, I took no more calls. Omar agreed to the date, time, provided a hair and make-up professional and someone to perfrom the ceremony! Omar stayed in contact with me from July to January! He was on time, on point, proffesional, punctual, creative and just all around amazing!! I hate, I mean hate taking pictures, but Omar made it so easy and stress free! I had fun!!
I highly recommend Omar Lopez photagraphy, you will not be dissapointed!!

Profile Picture Patrice, 12/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Slideshow

When you think of hiring a photographer, its usually for a special day such as a wedding. However when I turned 40 and was happily divorcing, I couldn't find a better reason to hire Omar Lopez! Omar came highly recommended by many of my friends and when I saw their pictures, I was blown away! I called him with a little shyness about the type of pictures I wanted to take. He was a great mix of being super cool and professional. It was as if I was talking to a friend and no idea was too crazy. The day of the shoot everything went beyond great, he even bought my OJ for the liquid courage mimosas I wanted to have! Once I saw my pictures in a great presentation in his office, I was overwhelmed with happiness of the results! These are pictures I could look back when I'm 80 and say "Wow, O was hot!" Choosing to go through with my boudoir pictures photo shoot with Omar Lopez was one of my best decisions I've made!

Profile Picture Adelle, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

I originally used Omar Lopez photography for my engagement shoot back in 2013. The amount of professionalism and comfort during that shoot was impeccable, we knew right away we didn't want to work with any other photographer than Omar for out wedding. We even included his team in our big day by using his recommended make up artist Kat. Any questions or suggestions we had Omar would respond right away and would always assure me no question is a stupid one. The day of our wedding, Omar showed up earlier and went over details with me which helped make things less stressful through out the day. He was kind and creative when it came to posses, he was also open to let myself and our wedding party choose poses as well. The best advice I could give anyone looking to book a photographer for any event, is to book with Omar. His services were so phenomenal and by passed all my expectations!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'd like to thank Omar and his team for their professionalism as well as their warmth since this was one of the most important days of our lives. Not only did they want to help make our day very comfortable and satisfying, but they wanted to ensure that it was work THEY especially would be proud of. The staff really wanted to make sure we got the most out of our experience. The photo booth at the reception was an amazing touch, our guests found it very enjoyable and it served as a great option for fun as well as another way to record memories. Our guests of all ages had a blast with it! Must have at any event! Not only did Omar provide us with photography/video we also used the officiant as well. He did our engagement photo shoot and provided us with hair/make-up. Elizabeth (make-up) was amazing. Omar was basically our wedding planner. Super organized and made sure everything happened on time during our wedding. He also gave us the recommendation for our amazing DJ (Fiesta Entertainment). I cant wait to work with him again in the future.

Profile Picture corrine, 10/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Omar and his team were phenomenal in capturing every aspect of our wedding day. They paid attention to details and what we wanted on our wedding day. To be honest with you I don't like taking pictures but the team worked with me in such a way that I was able to enjoy my wedding day without being burden by taking too many pictures on our special day. I recently got my wedding pictures back and I must say the quality of work Omar and his team delivered blew my mind off.

Profile Picture Francois, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

Omar & his whole team are amazing. We had our wedding this past September and it was perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better photography & videography team! Very professional & tentative to your needs. Very happy and thankful for having the Omar team being part of our big day. Would love to work with him in the future!!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Choosing Omar Lopez Photography was the best choice we made! From the very start Omar made us feel comfortable and treated us like family. He was very attentive in our meetings and truly listened to our styles and personalities. After our engagement shoot we knew right away we had made the right choice. We loved his products and he continually went above and beyond his services to give us advice. When it came to the "big day" Omar and his team were beyond professional and they delivered on all their promises! Our limousine got lost which caused delays with our reserved 90 minute park permit; however Omar and his team were calm and efficient as to capture our first look, bridal party, and intimate couple photos all within a VERY short period of time (we ended up with 30 minutes). With our ceremony and reception being considerably small, we did secretly have fears that the photography and videography team would be overwhelming. But that was NOT the case with Omar and his team. They were very respectable and were not intrusive to our guests at all. We never felt pressured to pose or stand somewhere. Omar respected all our wishes for space and he was still able to capture all the evenings events and candid favorites. I could honestly say as a bride that I got to enjoy every minute of our party and I did not get that oh too common stuck feeling of playing host and picture mannequin. I could not thank Omar and his team more for the wonderful services they provided. I will definitely be recommending them and using him again in the future.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Omar Lopez Photography and his team are absolutely amazing to work with. He is professional and made sure our wedding day was perfect! On our wedding day the temperature was in the high 90s one of the hottest summer days in NYC but that did not stop Omar and his team from capturing our beautiful love story in photos. Before the big day we had several meetings with Omar and I can't begin to tell you how helpful this was. He gave us helpful tips, ideas and a great sense of what to expect on our wedding day. Jeanette, Miguel, Cynthia and the rest of team Omar Lopez Photography thank you for your creativity in capturing our dream day. Omar has our highest recommendations. He is the man if you want the best photographs to remember your special day.

Profile Picture nancy, 9/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography, Videography

I was very pleased with Omar's professional work for my wedding. He was very responsive, flexible when needed and meticulous in his work. I highly recommend him and his team. The investment was certainly worth it!

Profile Picture CARLOS, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Omar photography team it is just the best!
Well organized before the event.
Give you ideas if you don't have any, and if you have ideas they will help you by working with you everything comes out perfect!
The day of the event they are there with plenty of time.
Well organized and everything is sooooo smooth
You and your guests receive the real royal treatment that day.... They are patience, caring and super nice.
What we saw so far is super nice shots, my daughter loved this ideas.
You will never regret working with them!

Profile Picture Blanca, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Omar Lopez experience was such a wonderful experience. I was in total awe with the services and professionalism on the day of my wedding. I meet Omar back in 2012 at a friends wedding . I would recommend him to anyone, his team is superb. On my actual wedding day I was so nervous that it was hard to take everything in. However the videos and photos provided by Omar Lopez allowed my husband and I to relive that day over again. When you can watch your wedding video and cry and have that same feeling you felt on your wedding day taking place at that exact moment is such a beautiful thing. we have lasting memories to show to our unborn children. I am so happy that my husband and I decided to go with Omar, we are pleased with his amazing work. Remember there is no price to lasting memories

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I found Omar to be extremely helpful and accommodating . During my wedding planning I was tending to my very ill father so it was hard for me to commit to appointments and meetings. Omar took this into consideration and was able to assist me. He knew that I was overwhelmed with my father and that my wedding planning had to keep being put on the back burner, so he very often offered me tips suggestions and assistance.

Our wedding date was December 19 2014 and we already have our albums at home.

Profile Picture Susan, 12/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Omar, by far, made our ceremony the midst amazing and memorable moment of our lives!!!

Profile Picture Evan, 11/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was my first time being in a photo shoot. I was nervous. Omar and his staff made me feel comfortable. I had my makeup done professionally by Katt Kat and I felt like a diva. She was kind and did an amazing job. Thank you. What I most enjoy was the fact that every pose was natural, fun and it captured who I am. For that I am very grateful.

It was an amazing experience. Omar Lopez and his staff made me feel welcome, special, and beautiful. Omar Lopez and his staff are very professional and cordial. This is an experience that I will never forget and will recommend it to everyone no matter what the event in the their life would be. Thank you for capturing my moment. Wishing Omar Lopez many more years of success.

Profile Picture Emma, 11/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Omar and his crew provided such a fun and professional experience through the journey of our engagement shoot, leading up to our wedding day! We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Even our bridal party said they would use his services and refer him to others. All of our guests were wowed with the reveal of our engagement shoot/video montage and raved about the open photo-booth at our wedding. We would absolutely recommend Omar Lopez photography to anyone looking for top notch photography/videography services for their upcoming special day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Omar was amazing from start to finish. When we went to meet him initially my now husband feel in love with his work. Omar went over the whole process of the engagement shoot as well and what would occur the day of the wedding. He showed us samples of everything from the Thank you cards that we could get through him, the photo booth options, and the wedding albums. My husband hates having his picture taken and Omar made him feel both of us so comfortable during the engagement shoot we both look so happy and the photos came out amazing. Omar was super efficient and gave us the photos for from the engagement shoot within a week. I loved the photos so much we incorporated them everywhere in the wedding, from the invitation, to a signing board for our guests, to the back of the response cards and directions. The day of the wedding Omar and one of his team members where able to capture both my husband and I getting ready for our big day as well as the entire event. We opted to get the photo booth and it was a huge hit. Everyone was having a ball in it. Omar and his team provided props for our guests to use. They were so sweet and fun that even people who were normally not picture people were having a great time. Omar and his team captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. We have a Friday night wedding and Omar was able to have all of our photos up in the Gallery by Monday morning when we were leaving for our Honeymoon. I would highly recommend Omar and his team again and would use them again as well. They were supper efficient, helpful, sweet and kind. They are also very well organized and made sure every photo we wanted to be taken was taken. I couldn't ask for anything more from him and his team.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/23/14, 3 Reviews