Oliver Ramon Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Kimberly
    Kimberly D. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Say yes to orb!

I've been a bridesmaid plenty of times, and had my hair & makeup done by tons of different artists in Atlanta while my friends got married. For my brother and sister-in-law's wedding a few years ago, Patrick did my hair and I knew that when I got married, he HAD to do my hair for my own wedding. Fast forward three years later to this past Saturday, it was my turn to be the bride, and I had such a wonderful experience with my hair and make up, and it was even better the second time around. My mom, mother-in-law, and two sisters-in-law had a great experience as well.
    Patrick & Matty did our hair and makeup, and it blew all other H&MU artists that I've worked with out of the water! If you're looking for not only an experienced artist, but one who is a consummate professional, please, look no further. You will NOT be disappointed. They will turn you into a beautiful heaven-sent angel on your wedding day, guaranteed!!
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne M. Getting married on 04/03/2022

Great Team

I used Oliver Ramon Bridal during very stressful times and when everything seemed to be going wrong...but I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with. All of my bridesmaids as well as myself looked amazing on my wedding day.
  • Marjorie
    Marjorie T. Getting married on 11/04/2021

Wonderful Experience

I was referred to Patrick and his team a year before my wedding. They were nothing short of amazing. I really appreciated how he answered my questions before I could ask them and how quick he was to respond. I was a little nervous at first because I am not at all a girly girl and never wear makeup. The trial was thorough and the makeup didn't feel cakey as I have in the past. I had a very large bridal party and all four artists were nice and easy to work with. I don't think I've ever felt more catered to. Thanks Oliver Ramon Bridal for a wonderful experience!
  • Allison
    Allison B. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing job!

Patrick did an absolutely amazing job with all of our hair! I showed him a few inspo pictures and he totally ran with it and made my hair look even more beautiful than the pictures that I showed him! On top of the beautfiul work, Patrick was friendly and professional and made the entire process so enjoyable! Thank you!
  • Miriam
    Miriam M. Married on 07/03/2021

Fabulous Team!!

Can't thank them enough. They went beyond what we anticipated for our makeup and hair. Glad we chose them...
  • Jenna
    Jenna D. Married on 06/26/2021

Exceeded expectations!

Patrick is the absolute BEST!! A lot went into creating my vision on the wedding day, but he surpassed my expectations! An absolute joy to work with (I think my mom wants to be his best friend) both prior to & on the wedding day! I cried the whole time my hair was being done simply because have never felt more beautiful in my life! 1000x worth every penny!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 06/13/2021

I have never felt more beautiful

Finding the right person to jump on board with your vision for your wedding day can make a bride feel a little vulnerable. From the very beginning, I knew I was in great hands with Patrick and his team. I'm telling you, they knocked it out of the park. The pride they have in their work shows up every time and every single girl looked stunning. I fully trusted them and never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. I am so thankful!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Patrick did an amazing job and made my daughter(Bride) and this Mother of the Bride feel absolutely beautiful for the Wedding! His attention to detail was incredible. I can’t wait to see the pictures so we can see his beautiful work again! We received so many compliments on our hair. We will be calling him again for all future weddings👰🏻‍♀️
    Marybeth R. Married on 03/06/2021

Exceeded Expectations x10

Oliver Ramon Bridal is the PERFECT hair and makeup team! They love each other and have so much fun working together. Patrick is AMAZING. Not only was working with him seamless, easy and very exciting (he’s going to be your biggest cheerleader!!), but he is such an artist! My hair looked PERFECT. I wish he could do my hair every day! Whitley did my makeup and she was just as incredible. Whitley was easy to talk to and made you feel super comfortable in her chair! Whitley & Patrick made me look like a flawless princess on my wedding day. Each of my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup looked amazing for the wedding day and I could not have been happier. My mom and one aunt also had their HMU done and Patrick’s team easily accommodated them. They were both very pleased with the simplicity and beauty of their HMU. Everything was very affordable and WORTH EVERY PENNY. Oliver Ramon Bridal was recommended to me by a friend who used them, and I hope this helps you choose them! You will not be disappointed!!
  • I
    Ilaria B. Married on 02/20/2021

Just Amazing

Patrick and Whitley were the dream team for my wedding. My bridesmaid, the mothers and I all got our hair and makeup done. They arrived on time, were clean and professional and make everyone feel so comfortable. It lasted all day and I had never felt more beautiful. I wanted my eyes played up because my husband loves them and Whitley did a great job without making me feel weighed down or cakey.
    Patrick did such a great job with my hair and showed my mom how to put the veil in and put in a jeweled band in as well. Awesome team and I loved their work!
  • CJ Knox
    Cj Knox Married on 02/04/2021

They did such a good job

I usually don't leave reviews but Patrick and his team made me feel pretty special on my wedding day. Loved them
    Tabatha F. Married on 01/01/2021

5 stars across the board

Patrick was a pleasure to work with for my wedding day and planning the beauty services for my wedding.
  • Sydney
    Sydney Married on 12/12/2020

The best!

Patrick and Whitley were amazing! I am so glad that I found them and used them for my special day! Patrick is so much FUN and so incredibly talented! You will be so happy spending your wedding morning with them!! Thank you both for making me feel so happy and pretty! ❤️
    Colby W. Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing hair & makeup

We LOVED our experience with Patrick and Whitley from Oliver Ramon. They were professional, perfectionist, sweet and made sure everyone looked perfect! Patrick strives for an awesome experience and he is just precious. I could not be happier that he made my daughter and her girls beautiful for her special day! Please use them for your bridal needs. 😍
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey Married on 10/10/2020

Most Amazing Company

I honestly don't know where to start.... whether it was the bridal trial fun I had, or the amazing team that came and did all of my bridal party, or if it was Patrick himself who not only made me one of the most beautiful brides but was the kindest person I have ever worked with. Even with Covid-19 causing some hiccups, the professionalism and quick responses he portrayed were nothing but amazing. We had Whitley who was an amazing makeup artist do all of my bridal party plus myself as well as Marjon and Patrick doing hair. I hired Patrick and team a year before my wedding not knowing the pandemic that was soon to occur but nothing about it stopped him from being the best hairstylist and human being I have ever met. The compliments I received from my wedding guests on all of my bridal party including myself provided even more satisfaction with my choice in Oliver Ramon Bridal. Please consider Oliver Ramon Bridal when looking for an all in one beauty company for your special day. I am so happy I did.
    Katie R. Married on 07/10/2020

Most fun getting our Hair and Make-up done!

I found Oliver Ramon Bridal through the Knot and was not disappointed! I had my first hair and makeup trial, but my wedding was rescheduled due to the shelter in place order. When I had a new date, Oliver Ramon Bridal was willing to work with me and scheduling conflicts with the makeup artist I was originally going to work with, allowing me to have a second trial. I loved my first hair and make-up the first time, but my second one was even better! Matty, the MAU, did a great job listening to what I wanted and giving me a glammed up, bride version of that look. Patrick did an amazing job on my hair, and was super flexible and understanding when my MOH wanted some changes with her hair. Oliver Ramon Bridal was kind, fun to work with, professional. As someone who got to work with two of his MAU, I would highly recommend using them for your bridal hair and makeup
    Katie Married on 05/26/2020

Excellent!

Patrick was so awesome! He did a wonderful job on my hair and brought the perfect energy to our special day. I felt fabulous.
  • Candace
    Candace M. Married on 05/12/2020

Professional and beyond awesome!

Patrick was a pleasure to work with. I unfortunately did not get the pleasure to have hair and make up services done by him since I cancelled my wedding but he was very quick to respond to emails and was so kind and caring. He professionally took care of the unfortunate situation and made it easy on me. He made me feel like a priority and I hope to work with him again in the future.
  • Leah
    Leah M. Married on 05/07/2020

Great Experience All Around

Unfortunately, I was a Covid Bride and experienced much more than I bargained for during the whole wedding process. Patrick and his team made it easy and he was super responsive unlike the other vendors. I would definitely recommend their expertise... You won't go wrong!
    Caroline S. Married on 04/11/2020

So much fun and amazing work!

I would 10/10 recommend Patrick and his team! They did an absolutely beautiful job for my wedding. They listened to exactly what I wanted and created STUNNING hair and makeup styles for me and 6 of my bridesmaids. They Budgeted their time well and finished when we needed them to. Also everyone’s hair and makeup stayed in tact through the entire day! My hair didn’t fall at all even with my veil on. They really know what they are doing and they are so much fun to be around. They had us cracking up the entire day!
  • Melissa
    Melissa F. Married on 03/04/2020

Very Happy

I loved working with Oliver Ramon Bridal. Patrick answered all of my emails promptly & guided me every step of the way. He even worked with me on adjusting a few things right before the wedding which I'm super grateful for. I'm very thankful I chose them for my big day.
  • Laura
    Laura H. Married on 02/03/2020

Alot of Fun!

My girls and I had a really good experience with ORB. We laughed all day while getting pampered. You won't regret booking them!
  • Nathaniel
    Nathaniel T. Married on 12/22/2019

Awesome service!

Oliver Ramon Bridal is so professional! He was on time, did exactly what I wanted and more! He has a very warming personality and makes you feel less nervous while talking to you! I will 100% recommend him if you have a very important day and you really don’t have to worry about how good your hair is gonna look cause it’s going to look amazing!
    Christeria G. Married on 12/06/2019

Great all the way around

Very professional, listens to his clients wants and needs he makes your dream hairstyle come to reality.
  • Christy
    Christy R. Married on 11/24/2019

One of my favorite vendors!!

Patrick and Grace were absolutely amazing!!! My makeup look was FLAWLESS. She even styled my eyebrows. I felt beautiful, and she really listened to my wants. Patrick did a fantastic job on my hair as well. He was very flexible and willing to work with my lack of focus as to what I actually wanted done...he created a beautiful hair look that I adored. They were so much fun to talk to while we were getting ready. They worked quickly and efficiently, were very quick to respond, and I cannot rave about them enough!! Also, THE PRICE POINT!! They were so much more affordable than most professionals I looked at, and their quality of work far exceeded my expectations for the price. I love this duo and would recommend them to everyone in the Atlanta area!!