Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

107 Reviews for NINFA'S FLOWERS

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Wow! Could not be happier with Ninfa. They are a wonderful mom & pop shop and did a great job with my wedding. I met with them once, discussed all the arrangements and bouquets, and they NAILED it. Beautiful bud vase arrangements, beautiful bouquets, and what I thought were great prices too. FYI, it doesn’t say it on their site but they have started doing event planning. Can’t vouch for them there bc I already had a coordinator, but I’m sure they would have done a nice job, and it would have been nice to have one less company to hire.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was so awesome working with Crystal and Joe! I highly recommend them for all your floral needs!!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Highly recommended for your wedding! Crystal & Joe did all flowers for our wedding and worked with my limited flower budget, and well as very limited knowledge about flowers. They basically took charge (as I asked them to - I just chose the colors and style I wanted - didn't have much preference for specific types of flowers) and the centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful. Everything with delivery and set up was smooth and perfect, very helpful when you are doing a million other things to prepare for your wedding!

Profile Picture Heather, 2/17/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Crystal and team were wonderful to work with for our wedding. I appreciated that Crystal understood my vision and was very helpful with suggestions that would fit my budget. All the flowers were beautiful and I absolutely loved my bouquet. They even made a special boutonniere for the groom who requested that they use a venus fly trap.

Profile Picture Maribeth, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

We used Ninfa's for our wedding in Redondo Beach last month and they were absolutely AMAZING.

I did not want a lot of florals for our wedding, and toyed with the idea of not having any at all to save money. I am SO glad we went with Ninfa's. The prices were AMAZING and they worked with us on exactly what we needed and what would work best for everyone. They gave us the most beautiful arrangements and knew exactly what I wanted. You really feel like you are being taken care of by people who are there for you. They are not pushy or judgmental at all. Crystal and Joe listened to us, worked with us, and gave us exactly what we wanted. They were always quick to respond to emails, and were polite. On the day of the wedding Robert helped get everything into our venue quickly and efficiently and was a HUGE help to our wedding coordinator. People are still talking about how amazing my bouquet was. Simple, elegant, perfect.

The only downside is that each time we went to the location we had to wait a while, but it's just because they are so busy and it is a small shop! It was DEFINITELY worth the wait and more.

Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Cara, 4/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I got married two weeks ago. We did our destination wedding in Malibu. It was quite a challenge since we live in France. I want to say that Crystal was awesome. She was extremely flexible and with only one face to face meeting (one week before the wedding) she was able to nail down exactly what we wanted!! The place lookes AMAZING!! Thanks again Crystal! Alejandra

Profile Picture Alejandra, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I found Ninfa's on yelp, they had GREAT reviews. So I submitted an estimate and made an appointment for a meeting about 2 weeks later. I must have brought a thousand different pictures with me (I blame pinterst) but Crystal and Joe didn't mind, They helped me to reign in my ideas, told me what flowers were/werent in season, and showed me other options. I went in again about a month before the final consultation, and switched a few things. I was such a pain! But again Crystal and Joe were so friendly and accommodating. They showed me a mock of my manzanita centerpiece and I LOVED it! The day of the wedding, they were there early, and did the entire set up. It was beautiful! All the flowers were perfect, the orchids, the roses, the babys breath, everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined. My BOUQUET, OMG, EVERYONE LOVED IT! I GOT COMPLIMENTS ALL NIGHT! Thank you Crystal and Joe for making everything perfect. BEST FLORISTS! I SWEAR!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/22/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Crystal and Joe are amazing! I can't thank them enough for the amount of time and work they put into our wedding. We had a very large wedding and had a specific vision in mind when it came to flowers. I filled out the information requested on the website and within a day, Crystal replied with a quote. I scheduled a appointment with her. I had gone to 5 other florists before Ninfa's flowers and all quoted me much more, some nearly double what Ninfa's flowers were able to offer. Without hesitation, I deposited on the day of the appointment. Ninfa's flowers were one of the best vendors I hired for our wedding. The centerpieces and all of the flowers I ordered were beautiful. They executed my vision flawlessly. Amazing job!!! Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture User3439987, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Crystal and Ninfa's Flowers are IT. At other flower consultations, I was basically laughed at and mocked for needing 40 extravagant centerpieces at my budget. Crystal just got down to business, no problem! I filled out an initial consultation form on their website with my budget and different floral needs. At our initial meeting, Crystal and I discussed the mood of the venue/wedding and the style I was going for. I brought in photos and fabric swatches and she had flower books and past wedding floral designs to reference. She was so easy to work with! Even with my limited budget, she gave me so many options and helped figure out ways to cut costs (reuse ceremony arch flowers for the headtable, use smaller centerpieces for ceremony decor, etc).

I had many last-minute changes and these were not a problem. I wish I could give 10 stars just for the value because I got WAY more than my money's worth. On the day of, the flowers were gorgeous and we even got to keep the centerpieces (my guests LOVED taking these enormous decorations home). They even stayed after the ceremony to take back the equipment so we wouldn't have to return anything after the wedding. Ninfa's Flowers is a diamond in the rough--so glad I found them! Flowers are a huge wedding expense, but with the great prices and high quality work from Ninfa's, it's almost like stealing. Beyond pleased with their services.

Profile Picture Donnaly, 5/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Crystal and her husband were amazing! They provided exactly what we wanted and were excited to help us get to the end result. I was so glad that I found this gem! Everything was perfect and we received so many compliments on everything. I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Alina , 12/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was recommended to Ninfas by my friend who planned events. I couldn't have asked for a better florist! Their attention to detail is amazing and everything was so gorgeous it looked like it was out of a bridal magazine. They create dream weddings! I've had about 5 friends use Ninfas for their wedding and I've recommended anyone that gets married. All their work is absolutely breathtaking!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Breathtaking Florist!! Please don't look any further if you need a high quality, dependable, detail oriented, and affordable florist!! Crystal and her team are so talented and worked with me nearly every day before the wedding for 6 months. We communicated ideas via Pinterest which is so helpful so she could see my vision. Her team drove from Los Angeles to our venue in Indio on 10/19/13, which was amazing within itself. They set up before the ceremony with a quickness, then transferred the flowers to the reception area like ninjas, and then they were gone. Hands down awesome job, and I can't believe their customer service, prices, such a good value and selection, and don't be fooled by their store front. Our flowers consisted of orchids, roses, calla lilies, and hydrangeas in various shades of purple and creams. I can't stress how much I would recommend them as florists, she is so creative and good at what she does. My bouquet was so beautiful, I really loved it! All the flowers were so fresh and withstood the desert, even after the wedding for a couple days the arrangements were put throughout our house, I didn't want to throw them away. Give them a call and set up an appointment if you want the best florist out there!!

Profile Picture Elanna, 10/19/13, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This florist was recommend by my wedding coordinator April from W Day Events. We had been looking all over for flowers at a reasonable price, but in Los Angeles that can be hard! I'm so glad we found Ninfa's Flowers, from the moment we got in to do our consultation I could tell they were not in the business to rip people off! In fact they would tell me " You don't need that" or "Let's wait and see if you really need that before we charge you" It was refreshing that they never tried to upsell or make more money off of us.

I can really say that we saved a lot of money going to them and I was really happy with the flowers! They were on time for the day and delivered everything I asked for! I even called them two days before my wedding asking them to deliver earlier and they told me that was not a problem! If you're looking for flowers on your wedding day, give them a shot, they were great!

Profile Picture Jason, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joe and Crystal at Ninfa's Flowers are reliable, flexible and very professional. They both have a good attitude and can accommodate your needs at a very good price. Our wedding was small and intimate and like other 'Bride" wants only the best for your dream wedding. I guarantee that choosing Ninfa's Flowers was one of the best decision that we made for our wedding. Our ceremony and reception are at Malibu and we we're delighted to see the arch flowers, center piece flowers, bouquets and boutonniere are perfectly created the way we wanted it. Also the florist were so respectful and professional in doing the set up of the arch and center piece tables. Also Crystal is very nice to accept last minute changes on my bouquet and I admire her for her willingness to accept all the suggestions I provide her.
If you are planning very soon for your wedding and do not want to have any headaches for hiring a good Florist, I recommend to go to Ninfa's Flowers. To Joe and Crystal, you've earned more than 5 stars and I will definitely will be doing business with you again. Thank you very much for creating beautiful flowers for our wedding.

Profile Picture Bernadette, 8/3/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Crystal was amazing and the whole team there. She sat with me forever and helped me pick out the perfect flowers for everything! She gave great suggestions and they are very affordable! I was very happy with my choice to go with ninfa's!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were beautiful and exactly what we discussed in our meetings. My bridal bouquet was stunning. I was thankful to have my wedding planner there in the last meeting to help me finalize what I needed. Everything was perfect. I had miscount the number of table I was going to have and provided a smaller number of center pieces needed. They were able to make a few more center pieces last minute and deliver them! Thank you guys!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michelle, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ninfa did our bridal party flowers for our May 17th wedding and she did a spectacular job! I didn't know very much about flowers, just things i had seen on pinterest that I really liked. I showed her what I wanted and what our budget was, and she worked with us to give us what I wanted. She went above and beyond what I envisioned and everyone kept complementing our flowers! I 100% recommend her to do your next event! :)

Profile Picture User2430821, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I read the reviews for Ninfa's while searching for a florist for my daughter's wedding, I initially thought they were too good to be true. But from our first meeting to the day of the wedding this vendor more than lived up to it's sterling reputation. We had a very specific budget and style in mind and Ninfa's fulfilled everything we asked for. When we arrived at the wedding site, we were thrilled with the flowers and several guests specifically mentioned how beautiful the flowers were. I agree with prior reviews that stated that this florist was by far our best vendor...In summary, believe the reviews about Ninfa's Flowers.

Profile Picture Kathy, 4/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

One of my best vendor hires for my wedding!! Crystal and her team are so easy to work with. When I first went in, she spent alot of time really helping me narrow down all the specifics of what flowers I wanted etc. She showed me tons of pictures and I knew I was in good hands!! Throughout the entire process, she was super flexible with making invoice changes and is very responsive to her emails! Her team did a great job on the actual wedding day setting up, tearing down, and transporting everything to my different venues. A couple months before the wedding, she even called us in for a free centerpiece preview and allowed us to make any changes we wanted to make sure it was perfect! We couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers and such an easygoing vendor, and the prices were extremely reasonable!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding so beautiful!

Profile Picture User3184952, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about the amazing job Crystal and her team did for my wedding. She is extremely knowledgeable about what it takes to make a ceremony and reception look eloquent and refined (even on a tight budget). I met with 6 other florists before I met with Crystal and let me tell you she did not disappoint. I was amazed when she told us how much we could get with a tiny budget. I got so many complements on bouquets and center pieces, I really could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture erica, 12/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Crystal and her miracle workers made my wedding lovely with the bouquets, archway flowers, and centerpieces. Crystal was FANTASTIC, having such knowledge of various flowers and what would look great together. Absolutely beautiful flowers! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This small family shop is a heaven sent! They really helped me along my wedded bliss. i don't know what I would do without Crystal & Joe. they honestly were the most helpful, patient, and understanding people I've met on my journey. It was a stressful journey with lots of decision making, but I told Crystal my vision and she truly help put it together. She suggested a few looks with my color scheme, which really helped me, because I'm a visual person. Very responsive to all my question in person and email. She worked well with me and my wedding coordinator. all the details were lovely; from my bouquet, bm bouquets, groom and groomsmen flowers, and center pieces came out beautiful and as stated. fyi- as stated in the contract the price you state on the contract is the amount you have to stick with. The reason I say that is because I paid for 19 centerpieces and I had one group of family not show up they let me know a week in advance), leaving me with 18 tables. i asked Crystal if I change the amount of centerpieces. She was fine with that, but it left me with a balance. It ended up working out because I used the extra balance to decorate my sign-in book and other areas. but still it would be better to keep the money, but it's business and it's what I signed up for. Overall VERY SATISFIED with the service and value. Ninfa flowers saved me bundles-even my friends are using them!!!

Profile Picture nancy, 11/25/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ninfas Flowers is an AMAZING flower company. Crystal and her team deserve more than a 5 star rating. They are professional, cost efficient, take direction well, give you quailty fresh flowers, patient and understanding. They highly exceeded my expections! My flower arragement of purple, lavender and pink flowers have been the talk of my wedding. I'm referring all my family and friends to this well managed flower company!

Profile Picture juia, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Planning a wedding is difficult, but working with Crystal from Ninfa's Flowers was such a pleasure. Crystal made planning for my wedding flowers decor easy and affordable. She worked within my budget, and made very helpful suggestions that would maximize the use of the flowers the day of my wedding. For example, she suggested that flowers used for the arch could be used for our sweet heart table which made our small budget stretch.

Not only is Ninfa's Flowers economical, the quality of work is great! My bouquet was absolutely breath-taking, as well as the the center pieces and arch flowers. Crystal allowed me to take see the how the center pieces would look like ahead of time at no additional cost. I also wanted to see a mock up of how my bouquet would look but that would cost extra, and I didn't have extra to spend. The day of wedding I saw my bouquet and was so pleased with how beautiful it looked. All my bridesmaids loved their's as well.

If you are planning a wedding or any occasion, I would definitely enlist Ninfa's Flowers for your floral decor, I know I will continue to use their services for years to come.

Profile Picture Tammy, 11/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were amazing!!! The wedding turned out to be beautiful and the flowers were exactly what I visioned ! I would recommend Ninfas's flowers to anyone that is having an event and they are very affordable too!

Profile Picture Tara, 11/10/12, 3 Reviews