New World Ketubah Reviews

9 | Pasadena, CA

9 Reviews for New World Ketubah

Rachel Deitsch has the most beautiful designs for ketubahs. The most difficult thing about working with new world ketubah was choosing which design I liked the best. We ended up choosing one with pomegranates and it looks amazing framed on my wall. We decided to provide our own text for a more personalized ketubah and Rachel was able to format and add our names, etc in English and Hebrew. Rachel was a pleasure to work with and she is very responsive. I was worried about getting our ketubah in time, but it arrived with time to spare nicely rolled up in a cardboard tube.

Sent on 12/09/2012

The ketubah arrived in a timely fashion and looked beautiful. Rachel was very communicative with information about text, delivery, etc. and we are very happy with her services

Sent on 09/26/2012

Abigail · Married on 08/12/2012

Working with Rachel Dietsch and New World Ketubah was wonderful. Great selection, excellent customer service, and we received our carefully packaged ketubah exactly when it was expected. The ketubah is beautiful; we received many compliments on it at our wedding! We are so happy to have this hanging in our home.

Sent on 09/27/2012

New World Ketubah's reply:

Dear Abigail-
    Thank you so much for your quick reply to this request! I really appreciate the positive feedback. I hope you are doing well and are still loving your ketubah!
    Happy New Year!
    all the best,
    Rachel

Bethany · Married on 01/03/2009

Rachel at New World Ketubah was extremely responsive and easy to work with, and her designs are modern and stunning. I had a question about the website, so I sent an email and got a response within the hour. Once we had chosen the design for our Ketubah, she let me know which Hebrew names I needed to email to her and then sent me a proof in pdf form within a day of my giving her the information. I could then easily send the pdf to my Rabbi for review. After giving her the final approval, Rachel quickly created and shipped out the Ketubah, giving me a tracking number. The final result looked just as it did online and is beautiful. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for an easy, reliable means of finding a personalized Ketubah.

Sent on 01/11/2009

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2008

The ketubah Rachel Deitsch designed for my (now) husband and me is extraordinary! We ordered a personalized version of her Seaside ketubah and it is simply magnificent. We recently had it framed by a local company who sees a lot of ketubahs and they told us that they had never seen anything like it! We agree and could not be happier!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Tonie · Married on 09/15/2012

She was amazing and her work was perfect! A very pleasant experience. The wedding invitations were much better than I expected and I got many compliments from recipients.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Rachel provided a professional and beautiful product, made according to our unique preferences. It was packaged in a safe container and arrived quickly.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Alice · Married on 09/04/2010

it was a pleasure dealing with you. i was given sound advice which made my decision making much easier. thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Kristine · Married on 09/02/2012

We ordered our Ketubah from New World Ketubah, on the recommendation of our Rabbi. We loved the unique design options, great artistic options. Rachel was wonderful to work with, very responsive. We wrote our own Ketubah text, which she was able to translate and incorporate.

We did have significant edits to the Hebrew translation (via Israeli friends and our Rabbi). In the end there was one mistake in the Hebrew (a typo, not a mistranslation) in the final, which we were unable to note when we picked up as neither of our Hebrew was adequate to note.

Sent on 09/24/2012

New World Ketubah's reply:

Dear Kristine-
    Thank you for your quick response and review- much appreciated!
    I don't think I was aware of the typo- I just did a search through my email and can't find any report of that. I would have done everything I could to fix the situation had I known about it. I hope you still love your ketubah and if you'd like to discuss a reprint, I would be happy to do that.
    all the best,