Jessichu Creations

Covina, CA View map

Welcome to Jessichu Creations!

I am obsessed with creating and sharing unique product experiences that stimulate my customer's imaginations and fuel their geek core.

I started Jessichu Creations after creating all the decorations for my own wedding! Afterward, my friends pushed me to share the wedding aspect. Then I decided to share my passion for crafting all of my favorite childhood, and adulthood, hobbies! I now do wedding décor, Pokemon, Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Anime, Harry Potter Avengers, and anything else I decide to make: decals, gifts, prints, cake toppers, and other unique one of kind items.

I have been on a mission to create a world where everyone can embrace their inner geek and connect with one another. What started as a place for wedding cake toppers and unusual home decor is now the best way to find wondrous goods that express all your passions - much of which you won't find anywhere else on Earth (or any other planet).

Shop for functional and fun wedding cake toppers, invitations, programs, save the dates, home, and office decor, and much more. Find the perfect gift for your loved one who is into science fiction. All my items are handcrafted and my professional print company is hand-selected for their excellent quality!

I hope you like my creations as much as I enjoy creating them!

Message me if you have any special requests! I ship out of state and overseas. :)

TAKE A LOOK AT MY GALLERY TO SEE THE DIFFERENT KIND OF CUSTOM PROJECTS I HAVE WORKED ON.

Visit my Pinterest Page to view all of my past work. All photos of toppers on my site are already sold and everything is MADE TO ORDER.

tinyurl.com/jessiphoto

REQUEST A QUOTE HERE: tinyurl.com/jessiquote

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Monica T. Married on 01/09/2019

Perfect cake toppers!

My husband and I are the ultimate geeks and Jessi made the cake topper of our dreams. She was able to seamlessly blend my husband’s love affair with Star Wars, Marvel and Power Rangers with my penchant for Harry Potter and the Little Mermaid alongside our shared love for Crossfit and our adorable dog, Carly.

Jessichu Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for this review!!!! I'm glad I was able to show off the uniqueness of your love. Congrats on your marriage!! :D
  • Rob
    Rob A. Married on 12/31/2018

Cake Topper - Lovely

This website is not JessiChu's primary area of reviews, see Facebook but just in-case your here
    Jessi does an amazing job, she is extremely conscience of Timing and production and will absolutely let you know before you even get into design when you can expect your Cake Topper. From the online design options, offered ordering variations, additions, the design options are limitless. With that in mind it is a great comfort that Jessi provides a production sketch that is dead ringer of the final product, Jessi even answered, very patiently I might add, all of my questions even the ones I forgot I had already asked :) and even helped with my shipping address change ups.
    The final product is stunning and wowed all in attendance, I look forward to displaying the Topper in our home for years to come, thank you Jessi!
    -Rob
    Joanna Married on 06/10/2017
    Jessi is top notch!! We started to work with her in Jan and since then she has hands down been a huge assistance in making my wedding theme come to life. From my wedding cake topper, invitations, to our menus, all the way to our programs.. she never disappoints! I have gotten so many compliments on the items she has made for us. We had a very specific idea for our cake topper and she made our vision come to life. I almost cried when we received it because it is just so awesome. Jessi communicated really well with us and it came very quickly once it was shipped.

750 Terrado Plz Covina, 91723
Location of (Jessichu Creations)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding