Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number

About Papermints

Papermints is an online modern stationery boutique, specializing in custom and ready-made wedding invitations, announcements, printable partyware, and social stationery.

From the simple, modern elegance style of our Contempo collection, classic aesthetic of our Handmade line, to the modern vintage inspired graphics from our Moda collection, we offer chic & stylish invitations for each bride complimenting their individual style and personality.

We are a full service design studio offering: invitations, save the dates, menus, programs, thank you cards, personalized partyware & stationery, and everything in between. Our printing services range from digital, offset, to letterpress printing to suit your personal taste and budget. We also recently launched new line of printable wedding stationery for the DIY brides.

With love of paper, modern simplicity, fine typography, coupled with attention to detail & individualized customer service, work one-on-one with Samantha to customize your ready-made invitation suite or to create a truly custom design that is uniquely you!

program
PapermintsFBLogo
PapermintsDSClassica

16 Reviews for Papermints

Euwon · Married on 08/06/2011

I loved using Papermints for my wedding stationery! At first, I was going to just do invitations, but I ended up doing all of my stationery with Papermints. Samantha was great to work with; she had great ideas and knew exactly how to work with my wedding theme and colors. She did a wonderful job with my escort cards; my guests actually came up to me and told me they were beautiful. She also worked on my menus, programs, cocktail signs, banner, etc. I was able to have her work on all of this because I trusted her taste and I knew she was professional with all of her work. Thank goodness I did! I was so relaxed because she took care of everything and all I needed to do was choose what I liked. I definitely recommend PAPERMINTS! :)

Sent on 09/07/2011

Ashley · Married on 08/21/2010

I would highly recommend Papermints. We used Papermints for our wedding invitations because of the modern designs and amount of options for customization.

Our invitations turned out beautifully! They were such a compliment to the overall look and feel of our wedding. We had so many compliments from our guests!!

Papermints is reliable, affordable and has such gorgeous paper goods. I’m so glad we used them for our wedding.

Ashley & Kelsey
    Kelowna, BC
    Canada

Sent on 09/14/2010

I could never say enough awesome things about Papermints and Samantha Chu!! I found this company through a random Google search, and finally (after several attempts) found the chic, modern and sophisticated invitations I was looking for. I purchased just about everything imaginable from Papermints: invitations, programs, menu cards, escort cards! Samantha was a dream to work with and was extremely accommodating and patient through my multiple revisions. I loved the variety of colors, fonts, paper...everything! Papermints is worth every penny. Thank you for adding a special touch to our perfect day!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Papermints FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

• Erin Grace Events
    Erin Grace Events Wedding Planners

Working with Samantha of Paperments is always great. She has such fabulous creativity and her designs are like non other. You can expect your invitations to be personally designed to fit your wedding style. I refer all my clients to Samantha for this reason!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Papermints to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Laurie Peacock Photography, LLC
    Laurie Peacock Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Papermints creates some of most beautiful paper decor I've photographed. My camera loves them!

• Studio City, 91604 See on map