Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa Reviews

Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa 1
Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa 2
Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa 3

Angela · Married on 06/30/2018

I knew Natalie was the perfect choice for wedding make-up. She is professional and amazing. From the begging to the end of my appointment I was treated with love and respect and kindness. She was the sweetest! My makeup was beautiful and I felt amazing. I continue to receive so many compliments on my makeup to this day! I highly recommend Natalie for your wedding hair and makeup

Sent on 07/14/2018

Kylie · Married on 06/23/2018

Natalie was awesome! She worked with me for the months preceding my wedding to make sure we had a schedule of how the day would go and was always willing to make changes as needed. She arrived to our hotel early the morning of and was so professional and fun; the girls and moms loved her. My hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful all thanks to her! Thank you for helping to make my day so so so perfect!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa 4
    Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa 5
    Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa 6

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

I chose Natalie to do my hair for my wedding, and I could not be happier that I did! My bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and I had the BEST experience with Natalie and the girls who did our makeup (Bri and Karen). All of our hair and make-up came our flawless, and stayed perfect throughout the night! We were in the salon for about 4 hours, but Natalie made sure that the time flew by! I would recommend Natalie to anyone who is looking to have a great, stress free time the morning of their wedding when getting their hair and make-up done, and wants to look flawless throughout the night! Thank you so much Natalie!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Tom & · Married on 04/26/2017

Natalie has superior skill and talent & a terrific, caring, patient, loving personality as well. I am sooo glad we found Natalie - her care for my daughter for her wedding was SUPERIOR & I am very grateful. My daugther has long, thick, wavy hair and she never wears makeup - Natalie did superior makeup and extraordinary hair for my darling. Thank you, Natalie!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Sara · Married on 10/31/2016

Natalie and staff did a wonderful job making us feel GLAM for my best friends wedding! Commendations to everyone!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2016

Natalie is the best when it comes to hair! She has been doing my hair ever since my first prom. Natalie was my number one choice when it came time to do my wedding hair. She worked with me to give me exactly what I was picturing for my perfect day! She is so amazing to work with and knows how to have fun! I HIGHLY recommend her to do your hair for your wedding day! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Heather · Married on 10/22/2016

I am the mother of the bride and I can't say enough good about how happy Natalie made my daughter feel on her wedding day. Her hair was absolutely gorgeous and Natalie did it exactly the way she hoped it would look. I also have to share how happy Natalie made me feel on this important day. I have never been one to fuss with my hair and Natalie transformed me on a day that was so special. Her energy and passion for what she does is remarkable. Pick Natalie for the best looking you on your special day!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Katelyn · Married on 09/17/2016

Natalie did my make up for my wedding day this past September! She was extremely accommodating, confident, and fun to work with! Not knowing much about makeup, she made me feel comfortable and at ease. If you are looking for the latest trends and up to date styles- she's your girl! I didn't have to worry about a thing with her :)

Sent on 10/12/2016

Emily · Married on 08/13/2016

Natalie was amazing! My bridesmaids loved her so much that several have started using her regularly. She works hard to make sure your wedding day is perfect! We all just love her!

Sent on 10/12/2016

kathleen · Married on 08/13/2016

beautiful creativity with hair styles so many people commented about all the bride maids hair at my daughter's wedding

Sent on 09/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

Natalie is simply amazing. I have super long and very thick hair and after three unsuccessful trials at various hair salons I was ready to give up! I found Natalie on Wedding Wire and decided to book a trial with her...I'm SO happy I did. Natalie is the only stylist who was able to get my extra thick hair to actually stay up in an up-do, without my hair feeling like a helmet. On the day of my wedding, she traveled out to my grandma's house and did our hair. I let my girls pick up-do styles that they wanted and Natalie was able to pull off their Pinterest-perfect looks. Natalie even did my mom's hair last minute because my mom couldn't figure out what to do! After wrapping up our hair, Natalie stuck around to make sure that everything (even non-hair tasks) were taken care. She also touched up our hair during pictures at my grandma's house. Not to mention, our outdoor ceremony was super windy...but, not one hair on anyone that Natalie did was out of place; we were literally picture perfect even after the wind knocked over some chairs! I can't say enough fabulous things about Natalie and her styling abilities...she truly has a gift! THANK YOU NATALIE!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Shana · Married on 06/18/2016

So blessed to have Natalie a part of my wedding day! She arrived on time, super happy, and excited to do some wedding up do's! She got along with my bridesmaids and really spent time with each one to make sure they got the look they wanted. All of my girls looked amazing and their hair stood up to the heat and dancing! Thank you so much, Natalie!! Xo

Sent on 07/21/2016

Nan · Married on 06/14/2016

Natalie is AMAZING! I would highly recommend her for any important event! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and as someone who is clueless about makeup to begin with, she made sure to guide me through my options while still making me feel comfortable the entire time. Throughout the process she let me give her feedback and let me decide on changes along the way - if I didn't know, she would try something out (based on her expert knowledge and 16+ years of experience!) without any pressure to keep it if I didn't like it. She was friendly, flexible, and very talented, and I couldn't have been happier with the results!!

Sent on 06/17/2016

After my first convo with Natalie i knew she would be a perfect it. She was responsive to all of my questions. Natalie did my bridal hair, my bms hair and my mom's hair. Her energy and positivity is exactly what I needed. Everyone love love loved their hair. Natalie is the best!

Thanks! Xo Kim

Sent on 06/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2016

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful Natalie was throughout the whole process. She is so amazing and fun to work with! My hair and makeup came out beautiful. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Catherine · Married on 05/28/2016

Planning my wedding from out of town was difficult to do, and not knowing who to go with for hair/makeup, when I heard from a friend that they had used Simply Glamorous Salon, and Natalie for hair and make up, I decided to check her out! The quick response from the salon made it an easy choice, other salons took their time to respond, which an anxious bride does not need! When I met Natalie for the make up trial 3 months before my wedding, she took her time to sit and talk with me about my skin type, make up preferences etc. Natalie talked me through each step and made me feel comfortable through the whole experience. She was quick and responsive when I sent her a message requesting to change up something we had done in the trial. Day of my wedding, Natalie and the whole team were fantastic! She is very talented and knowledgeable about what she does. I could not be any happier about my experience with my wedding make up, and received a lot of compliments throughout the day! I would sincerely recommend Natalie and the whole salon to anyone looking for a friendly/fun group to make your wedding day start off without a hitch! Thanks again, Natalie.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Natalie was wonderful. She was very professional as well as very punctual. She made the entire wedding party look and feel beautiful. I would highly recommended her for any formal occasion that would require hair and makeup done professionally. She did everyone from the flower girls on up to the mother of the bride and helped to make the day that much more amazing.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Natalie is the greatest hair stylist I've ever worked with. When it came to my wedding look she listened to me and went above and beyond to make me look beautiful on my wedding day. I was skeptical of having someone else do my makeup, however Natalie was kind enough to do a trial run, which by the way she gave me free wine (an added bonus), and I was blown away by the amazing job she did. I got married more than an hour away from Rochester at Glenora Wine Cellars on Seneca Lake. During the wee hours of the morning on my wedding day Natalie drove all the way from Rochester to my hotel room at Glenora and was there promptly @8:00am. I was her one and only focus on my wedding day and she did everything to make sure I was taken care of first! Natalie did hair and makeup for my whole bridal party including my flower girls ages 8 and 9 and my mother. Almost a year later I'm still going to Natalie, and only Natalie, for all my hair care.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2015

Natalie was great to work with from the beginning and knew how to make my hairstyle exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. During the trial, she was upbeat and able to go off pictures I showed her. When I saw my hair, I was blown away! It was perfect, and she could tell I was unhappy with the veil, so I ended up foregoing it day of, and I don't regret it one bit. She did our hair onsite, and her cousin did makeup. All my bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful. They came at 7 a.m. to set up and were flexible, upbeat and excited. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 09/04/2015
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 04/11/2015

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding this past weekend and Natalie was fabulous! I have perfectly straight hair and she curled it, did an updo and it STOOD! And my hair never usually holds a style. After a night of dancing and sweating it looked the same at 12am as it did at 9 am when I had it done! I would recommend her to anyone!!!! Natalie is not only an amazing hairstylist but a sweetheart!!!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Hillary · Married on 04/11/2015

I cannot give Natalie enough praise for the amazing job she did on my wedding day. Not only did she do a fabulous job on my hair, she also made my bridal party look stunning. Her confidence, poise, and professionalism kept the day flowing smoothly and stress-free. She made sure she had plenty of time to spend on each girl in order to perfect every style. I love to dance and I did not have to worry once throughout the whole night that my hair was out of place. Thanks to Natalie, I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. I would, without a doubt, recommend Natalie to any bride who wants to look amazing on their special day!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Kira · Married on 08/16/2014

I need to give this girl a shout out! Natalie Petruzzelli Tortoretti, thank you so much for taking such good care of my girls and I! I was so in love with what you did with our hair! Not to mention you coming to my house and making such a stressful time before the wedding so RELAXING AND FUN! Everyone felt gorgeous and amazing and pampered! You were so fun and attentive and I would recommend you to any bride!!!! You have made me feel beautiful since I was 17 and have taken such great care of me! Thank you for being my hair dresser and my dear friend! xoxoxoxoxo — with Natalie Petruzzelli Tortoretti.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Natalie is a very energetic yet conscientious stylist. She proves to be very creative as I am a client who is indecisive when it comes to my hair style. I highly recommend Natalie as she was very welcoming and values her clients.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Karin · Married on 05/31/2014

Natalie was amazing. She was very professional as well as very punctual. She made the entire wedding party look and feel amazing. I would highly recommended her for any formal occasion that would require hair and makeup done professionally.

Sent on 06/04/2014