Moxy Imagery & Photography Reviews

View more information

4.2

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Michelle Married on 07/02/2016
    Mo did an amazing job photographing my July 2 wedding at Cherry Barc farms. It was great that she had been to so many weddings at the venue because she knew the exact places to get the best pictures. I'm not a huge fan of picture taking so she had her work cut out for her. But Mo set me at ease and got me and everyone else to relax and just have fun. I've already gotten some of the proofs back and they are gorgeous. She really captures some of those really personal moments and that was just what I was looking for. It's not all formal poses, it the natural moments that are the most beautiful and she recognized that. Mo worked so hard the entire day and many people commented on how good she was, that they barely noticed her even there! I can't wait to see the rest of the proofs, and i would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!!
    Christina Married on 09/05/2015
    Monique was INCREDIBLE!!! Not only did she step in and help me when all the planning fell apart right before the ceremony, she did an amazing job with the pictures. You want a good photographer on your wedding day but what a bonus to also get such an awesome person on top of that. She clearly knew what she was doing, she made us feel at ease and she worked hard to get us amazing pictures! I will be using her again in the future and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer for their wedding day! Absolutely love her!
    Krystal Married on 08/29/2015
    We simply cannot praise Monique enough for her hard work and dedication on the Big Day. She quickly became a friend throughout the planning process, and MY ROCK for the day-of. Not only did she capture INCREDIBLE photos with unique lighting and shot ideas, she was so attentive to me, my mood, and anything I needed. She even brought me hot tea while I was getting ready, and a pep-talk before my stilettos hit the aisle!!! She is a high-demand photographer and also demands perfection of her images which can influence the time it takes to see your images, BUT it is quite simply, worth the wait. Both Monique, and our Second Shooter (Kevin Fowler) were incredibly professional and so fun to be around!! I have gotten nothing but compliments about her from our family and guests. Having trouble deciding on a photographer?? LOOK NO FURTHER. Moxy Imagery is hands-down the BEST addition to your vendors list you could possibly have.
    Bobbie Married on 03/07/2015
    Monique was amazing! She was so attentive to our requests and very easy to work with. She made the day less stressful and our photos turned out amazing! I promise you you will not be disappointed with Moxy Imagery.
    Rachel Married on 02/07/2015
    Monique recently photographed my friend's wedding in early February. Not only was she incredibly professional and attentive to the needs of the wedding party and family, she was also very fun and relaxed through the whole event. Monique definitely knows what she's doing and produced quality, unique images. The photos all turned out wonderfully and the prints looked even better. I would recommend her anyone looking for a great wedding photographer who will provide a quality and stress-free experience.
    Kristie Event on: 10/02/2014
    Monique has been awesome from the start!!! She met with us and showed her beautiful artistic work...and my fiance immediately loved her work! She has a great eye!
    We just took our engagement photos and she was GREAT! :) I was worried about the weather and she calmed me down. I wanted to move our time up, and she was flexible...some things happened and I had to move our time back...and she was flexible! When I email, text, or call her she responds right away! She helped make a day that could have been so stressful, very relaxing! We even had a wardrobe malfunction with our daughter, and she made that fun as well! I cant wait to have her photograph our wedding! :) (And any future photo sessions after our wedding!)
  • User1807461 2+ years ago
    I'm so glad that I chose Moxy Imagery and Photography. Monique was so professional and took the pressure off of us on our big day!
    Shannon Married on 08/02/2014
    We had such a great time with Moxy! She and her assistant we're so flexible and had such a wonderful "go with the flow" attitude! The pictures we have seen so far are just so beautiful and more than we could hope for! I have had so many people from my wedding tell me how awesome our photographer was and I didn't realize what they meant until I was in another wedding recently... not all photographers are so pleasant to be around! If you're trying to decide between Moxy and anyone else, pick Moxy, hands down! Worth every penny :)
    Melissa Married on 06/14/2014
    We feel so blessed to have found Moxy Imagery for our wedding photography. Not only was Monique super helpful and patient with the planning of how our wedding day to incorporate the photographs, but her assistant Kassi and her were so much fun to have capture the moments of our day. They both made the wedding party feel really relaxed and allowed for a fun time during photographs. Additionally, all of our guests commented on how much fun both Monique and Kassi were throughout the night. They were so flexible with different shots that we would request throughout the night and even work so well with our DJ to set up a huge group shot for us on the dance floor-which turned out amazing! We could not have been happier with having Monique and Kassi capture our wedding day.
  • User1639173 2+ years ago
    Amazing work!!! Love our pictures and really enjoyed communicating with her. We had a blast with our photos at our wedding!
    Robin Married on 05/10/2014
    Very awesome and professional. Fun to work with. I was very nervous and kind of cranky and they help me relax and enjoy our very special day. Can't even imagine how I would have gotten through the day. Their photos were so professioanl, fun and unique. I have recommended Moxy to everyone I know and if you knew me you would know that's a very big deal. Already reserved them for my parents 25th anniversary... What can I say but THANK YOU Monique and Kassy.
    Kerry Married on 05/04/2014
    They were amazing! My pictures turned out beautiful and Monique was wonderful to work with, great personality and very laid back.
  • User1635282 2+ years ago
    Very satisfied!!! Very personable staff. Extremely fun!
    Courtney Married on 04/04/2014
    Monique & Michelle were absolutely amazing! Definetly highly recommended!
    Jessica Married on 03/01/2014
    Monique did a wonderful job for us, was easy to work with, and provides absolutely breathtaking images!
    Shelly Event on: 09/20/2013
    We have had excellent service and wonderful photos using Moxy that covered our 2 day event. Monique is constantly running around to capture images throughout our meetings and breakouts. Need something special, just ask and she is extremely accommodating. I also suggested her for a friends wedding at the last minute because of an emergency and she graciously offered to help. The pictures turned out beautiful and imaginative.
    Michelle Event on: 09/19/2013
    We've used Ms. Goch at events in the past as well, and she has always gone above and beyond in what was expected. She is professional, personable and unobtrusive when taking pictures and is always offering suggestions to capture excitement out of even the most mundane moments. I highly recommend her for a variety of events.
    Shelly Event on: 08/24/2013
    Monique and her staff were perfect for our event. She was professional and respectful of not getting in the way of the natural flow of our event, while at the same time capturing some of the most amazing candid and group photos. More than we ever expected, will definitely use Moxy again!
    Katie Event on: 08/20/2013
    Monique took photos of a corporate event. Monique did a terrific job even with all of our demands. The photos are aamazing and shw made us all look our best. Thanks again and we will be hiring back for next year!
    Mattie Married on 06/06/2013
    I hired Moxy for my wedding and was immediately impressed with the attention that I received before the date of service and during my event. I had special circumstances with an outdoor wedding in June and on the beach, it was never an issue with Monique. She was amazing. My photos are exceptional. I cannot recommend her highly enough. I got the best service of any of my vendors for the day. I will be using her for all of my future photography needs.
    Kassandra Married on 04/06/2013
    I was very impressed with Monique as a photographer. She had really fun and unique ideas for our pictures. She also took the time to learn what we wanted. The quality of the pictures delivered was amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Event on: 10/02/2012
    I got my professional photos taken with Moxy Imagery & Photography for my LinkedIn profile. I must say, job well done! I've gotten so many compliments from people who want to hire me and from co-workers after I was hired. Truly a great photo for someone who is not very photogenic naturally!

Thank you so much, it's not only got me a job but it gave me a lot of confidence!
    Taylor Married on 07/23/2016
    Monique did amazing at my wedding. She did more than a normal photographer would in any other situation. My wedding coordinator was no where to be found before the wedding but my sister and Mo helped with some of the set up and making sure I had my flowers. She took amazing photos, worked well with everyone on my bridal party, and made us laugh the whole time. She was literally amazing! She was responsive before and right after the wedding, sending amazing photos right after the wedding as a little sneak peak. After the wedding Mo had a lot of medical issues and I only understand what she was going through, due to my mother having the same condition. It did take a while to get the photos like others said, but She came through and gave me all my photos and extra ones since there was a wait. I don't think she does photography anymore because during her medical issues, there were many unhappy customers per below. It's a shame that she doesn't because she has a keen eye for an amazing shot! If you have had better experiences with Mo since your last bad review, make sure you add the outcome to her reviews. She is human like anyone else and has gone through some hard times. She is a great person though and an amazing photographer!
    Stephanie Event on: 09/24/2013
    My business depends on photography, and Moxy has always come through for me -- even under "we need it yesterday" circumstances. My clients are thrilled with Monique's work.
  • User1342618 2+ years ago
    Loved working with Monique at Moxy. She is incredibly generous with her time and talents; she loves what she does and works hard to get the best results. She was able to get a good mix of traditional shots and creative ones, as well as some lovely detail shots that captured things I had really hoped to preserve after all the effort that had gone into putting them together. She also has a great deal of charisma, really great with all kinds of people, so a few individuals I was worried might be difficult on the big day were totally won over, taking a huge load off my mind. Would work with her again anytime.