Mirror Image Photography Reviews

19 | San Jose, CA

19 Reviews for Mirror Image Photography

Patricia · Married on 07/30/2016

Ron did a great job at our wedding. I was mainly concerned about the timing of how the day was going to go, we didn't use a wedding coordinator, so I was the one trying to make sure everything was going to run smoothly which equals stress. I talked to Ron about my concerns and he literally took over and explained how it all goes and my stress level went down. It didn't seem all jumbled and actually possible. He made suggestions that made sense.

Day of the wedding, he was on time, very professional, and great to work with. My parents and my in laws were extremely happy. The pictures came out great. We took awhile to pick pictures for our album, we were so busy with work but when we were ready to choose pictures, he responded quickly and promptly.

Our album looks amazing, we love it. If you want someone who is professional and cares about their work....Ron is the person you want to get in contact with.

Thank you Ron for everything you did for our wedding!

• User4711993 · 2+ years ago

Ron and his assistant (Mirror Image Photography) were incredibly professional, enthusiastic, honest, talented, flexible, dedicated and accommodating. We had a complex wedding with many elements and traditions and Ron and his assistant captured all of these special moments. He was quick to respond to changing elements and dynamic social situations to capture each memory. After meeting with many photographers, my fiance (at that time) and I instantly felt comfortable with Ron as he was honest, demonstrated his extensive experience and already prepared a contract that fit exactly our needs devised from a brief conversation over the phone. Ron provided us a realistic timeline on when we should expect our pictures to be completed and they were finished right on time. We received a massive catalog of high quality, high resolution, professional photos. We definitely recommend Ron and Mirror Image Photography for your wedding. With competitive pricing, talented professional photographers to capture one of the most important events of your life and a proven track record of high quality work, you can't go wrong!

I hired Ron sight unseen just from his work I was living out of state at the time. He gave me a really good deal on the price cheaper than others I was looking at in the California's Bay Area. He was on time professional and had an assistant who was also just as talented. He let my sister borrow one of his tripods so she could record the ceremony with her personal camera. Hes very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. I would recommend him to anyone looking for wedding photography. He posed us and my bridal party very well and carried a print out of the pictures of all the shots I wanted to make sure none were missed. I got my digital images (almost 900) on a cd with all the rights much faster than the contract stated also he posted sneak peeks very quickly on his Facebook which was nice because everyone wanted to see them. The prints I received from him were of good quality and packaged well to prevent damage. All of my pictures came out beautifully.

One of the best!. Extremely patient through the day and the photos were amazing!

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/25/2014

My husband and I hired Ron Griggs with Mirror Image Photography to take our pictures on our wedding day. He was very accommodating and listened to the types of pictures we wanted. They were very professional on our wedding day and produced beautiful pictures, with a variety of gorgeous wedding albums to choose from.

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2014

If you are looking for high quality photos, professionalism, and a variety of shots, Mirror Image photography is the way to go. Excellent service, gorgeous photos, and amazing pricing all come with the package!

Jonas · Married on 10/14/2013

I have nothing but praise for Ron Griggs. He was wonderful to work with, very accommodating, pleasant, and patient. His quality was amazing, and he captured everything we asked him to capture. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking, and everyone who sees it says how great they are. We, my wife and I, are very happy with the results of our wedding photos thanks to Ron Griggs. He made us feel at ease immediately. He was the easiest photographer that we interviewed while we were in the process of finding a photographer, and he was willing to work with us and our budget. He is very professional and follows your schedule as the day progresses.

The one thing I really like about Ron is he gave us all of our photos on DVD. The photos are ours! This is something I had difficulties with other photographers, most wanted to be paid for every single photo, while Ron gave them all to us. I highly recommend Ron and the second photographer he brings, you will not be disappointed.

One thing to keep in mind is to give him a list of any specific pictures you want done ahead of time so he can fit them in and make sure they are done. Also, inform him of who the important members of your wedding party are so he can be sure to get photos of them.

Denise · Married on 10/14/2012

Ron was awesome! Great pictures, and very professional. Highly recommended.

Jonathan · Married on 09/29/2012

We did some shopping around, definitely wanted two photographers on site for our day but the cost for the companies we liked were at about $6k, so we're really glad we came across Ron's ad on facebook. We liked his work and his pricing was very attractive. We ran a pretty tight agenda the day of our wedding and had some last minute "things" come up but Ron was really good and kinda winging it when the schedule got changed up and was really great to work with the day of.

Brandy · Married on 09/15/2012

I hardly knew they were there until I needed them for a specific picture, and at those times they were right there waiting and taking pictures already. I am extremely pleased with Ron and James. They were very professional and gave my husband and I a wonderful amount of photos to remember our beautiful day.

Carol · Married on 08/11/2012

I was looking for a photographer for my wedding. This was a second wedding for both my husband and I, and we knew we wanted to focus on family. I searched for what seemed like forever to find a photographer who understood our vision. I saw a review of Ron and Mirror Image Photography on Yelp! and decided to contact him. He was very quick in responding, and set up a meeting with my fiance and I. We felt very comfortable with him, and he spent a lot of time making sure he understood what types of photos we wanted, and that we wanted to focus on family. He also had several packages available, and has beautiful photo albums available as part of the packages. Hearing our ideas, Ron actually suggested that he bring on another photographer, Frank, so that there could be more coverage, and so that Frank could start taking pictures at the reception while we finished pictures after the wedding at the church. The photography was absolutely stunning! Frank and Ron are two consummate experts. They were unobtrusive and always got the shot - both candid as well as posed. The prices was very good, and it was worth every cent. I am so grateful to Ron for having the vision that we needed two photographers since we were moving from the church to another location for the reception.Ron and Frank have years of experience and have an incredible eye for taking photos that will be cherished the rest of our lives. I cannot recommend Mirror Image Photography enough - they were incredible!

Heather · Married on 10/09/2011

Mirror Image Photography was awesome. Ron and his assistant are so helpful and nice! The only thing I reccomend is make sure you plan out what pictures you want. I wish I would have thought it out better and taken more pics with certain people. Overall, very reasonably priced, professional service.

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2011

Ron is an amazing photographer! He is very professional and brings out the best in the bride and groom. Ron is easy to work with and has a great sense of when to get the best shots. I highly recommend using him as your photographer!

c · Married on 02/11/2011

Try to hire him he was great!

Deborah · Married on 07/11/2010

The man was a Godsend. He did a great job on the pictures even though I'm horribly not photogenic. He also helped keeping the reception moving in a timely fashion without being pushy or ever ordering me around. This was so helpful since I was so jumbled that day and everyone was trying to grab my attention I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do next. Thanks Ron for the great pictures and being so kind on my special day.

ashley · Married on 01/30/2010

Did an amazing job on capturing our special day. I look at my wedding pictures still all the time and they are beautiful.

mary · Married on 11/03/2002

My wedding day was such an amazing day. My husband and I had decided ahead of time to not hire a wedding coordinator and plan the event ourselves. It was an extremely busy day but it turned out lovely. I would especially like to thank Ron Griggs who was an extremely capable, and professional addition to my wedding. I never had to worry about the photos throughout the day. Ron's expertise and attention to detail captured so many wonderful memories my husband and I shared. If you are looking for a photographer, I would highly recommend Ron Griggs.

Dian · Married on 11/22/2015

Ron is such a wonderful person. He made me feel very comfortable and special. I never had any worries or doubts. He was at the venue in plenty of time to look over the place. I have not seen most of the pictures yet, but he sent me a few to look at to put on my thank you cards. They were beautiful! I cannot wait to see the rest of them. I gave Ron four stars, because I feel he needed a little bit more imagination with the pictures. I still would recommend him!!!!!

Robin · Married on 10/12/2008

Ron did an amazing job of photographing both our wedding and our golf game the day before the wedding. He has a calming presence and a kind heart - he truly wants to see you enjoy this important day and be able to look back at your photos with only happiness. I have stayed in touch with Ron over the past 3.5 years and would absolutely recommend him to anyone. The album he put together was so amazing and unique - we get compliments on the photos and design all the time.