Minted Reviews

1933

• Nicole

Nicole Silvernell · Getting married on 04/25/2022

So easy to order!

We ordered several samples of save the dates and invitations first. They arrived on time and in great condition. The paper and color options are wonderful and made it easy to find something to match our vision perfectly. They have countless options to fit within any budget too! We chose the all-in-one invitations which are super unique and great quality!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Mother of the bride · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Beautiful and quick turnaround

The invitations, menus, and place cards came out beautifully and arrived ahead of schedule

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Chwastyk · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful wedding invites

I love my wedding invitations from Minted! There are lots of personalization options that you can choose yourself on the website, and if you want anything more customized than that, your designer can change it for you. My designer was able to use a different font on the back than the preset options - it came out perfectly! Plus the custom envelope liners are GORGEOUS.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Audrina

Audrina · Getting married on 05/08/2021

easy to order from

I really liked how easy it was to order from their website. you can even manage online invitations for things like your engagement party/bridal shower

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Robell · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Budget Friendly Beautiful Invites

Minted has an amazing array of different types of invitations, not only in design but also in budget. We were able to find MANY options that were within our budget and also beautiful.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Mccarver · Getting married on 04/07/2021

Gorgeous invitations!

I searched and searched for the perfect invitations to match the colors of our wedding. I found them with Minted! Minted is easy to work with. You can make requests and they will send you a proof to approve them before they are printed. There was a mistake with our invitations and Minted quickly sent me the corrected invitations, free of charge. I love that our address book is saved on Minted.com now so I can order more cards in the future and never have to write out all of the addresses on the envelopes again. Thank you Minted!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Butler · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Perfect Save The Dates!

I used Minted for my Save The Date magnets and received them in record time. They came faster than they estimated. They also worked with me for customizing my magnets the way I wanted. Plus their customer service was phenomenal. They always responded the same day; sometimes within minutes. I will definitely use them again for my invitations.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Tosha Fay

Tosha Fay · Getting married on 04/01/2021

Beautiful Invites

Our save the dates were so incredibly beautiful that we are also going to be ordering our wedding, bridal shower, and engagement party invites as well.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Allison

Allison Smith Lopez · Getting married on 03/10/2021

easy to customize online service

we got our invitations through minted and designed them online. we received them in about 1 week and they were beautiful. also had the envelopes pre printed, which saved on handwriting individual invites.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Ruth

Ruth Hamrick · Getting married on 02/10/2021

So Easy and Beautiful

I am so happy I used minted for everything from my save the dates, to my invites, to my online rehearsal dinner invites. Everything that I did on minted was so easy and turned out perfect. It may be a little bit more expensive than some other sites but it is 1000x more user friendly and you definitely get what you paid for.

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Dominique

Dominique Bolger · Getting married on 02/06/2021

Amazing customer service!

I was hesitant to go with Minted at first just because they were more expensive than other places that I was looking. I am SO GLAD that I ended up going with them! I sent out all of my invitations and half of them got lost in the mail. I reached out to them to see if this had happened before and what to do. They ended up sending me a new batch of invitations and envelopes for free! I was blown away and am now a forever customer.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • The Reilly's

Alyssa · Married on 10/25/2020

Budget friendly!

Such a simple, customizable & budget friendly option for wedding invitations!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Zito · Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful!

Wonderful selection and artists! Customer service was very helpful when I accidently deleted my order. Their designers and editors are top-notch!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Austra · Married on 10/16/2020

Highly recommend

This is what we used for our save the dates and they came super fast and looking perfect!!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Julie

Julie Reardon · Married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely gorgeous wedding sets

We ordered our save the dates, bridal shower invites, and wedding day invites from Minted. They have sooo many options and staff to assist you with proofs and any questions you make have. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Foster · Married on 10/10/2020

Easy, quick and beautiful!

Minted was a great option for our save the dates, they were quickly shipped and easy to put together on the site. Will use again for future projects!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/10/2020

Thank you!

Great invitations and save the dates

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • AmberLynn

AmberLynn · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Invitations!

Numerous, gorgeous styles to choose from! The address assistant is amazing! Keeps everything so organized! The highest quality invites!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Mia Gillespie · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful product

My only complaint is that minted is a little on the pricey side. The product itself is beautiful and high quality, but I could’ve gotten a similar product for a cheaper price

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/10/2020

Easy and Quick!

So easy to customize and order! Plus super fast shipping!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Erin

Erin Dalmata · Married on 10/03/2020

Great Quality & Service

We went with Minted for our Save the Dates and Invitations and could not be happier! There were so many template and personalization options that it wasn't hard to find something we loved. The customer service and quality of the products were great!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Kate

Kate Klingman · Married on 10/01/2020

Save the Dates, Invitations, Menu Cards

Great experience w all three items listed above. We had some major changes to the layout of the menu card we selected and the designer happily made them. Each item arrives super fast (we were very surprised amidst the COVID times). Nothing but amazing things to say about Minted!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Sheryl

Sheryl Davis · Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent!

Although pricey these were the only invitations that spoke to me! They arrived so quickly with the quarantine going on and we are more than placed!

Sent on 05/23/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Hetzel · Married on 09/26/2020

Invitations, info cards, place cards

Minted has SO many choices for invitations. We opted for an all-in-one type invitation. I looked around for a long time, but when I found one we liked, it was easy from there. Editing and all that was super easy. Its nice that they have the option to have it proofed too. We needed some tweaking on our invitations, but I couldn't do it from my end of things, the proofer was great, and the changes were sent back in no more than 24 hours and looked just how I wanted it to. We also ended up adding "covid information" cards into our invitations. It was equally as easy. I LOVED the free addressing option for out invitations and Thank You envelopes! I do wish as a customer that I'd have the option to change/update addresses from my side of ordering rather than paying to have new ones remade; or having to go out and buy my own labels and make new address labels. The forms that you can download for addresses and name (for place cards) were super easy to use and upload so that everything could be put together and printed. We'd definitely order from Minted again.

Sent on 10/11/2020