Michaud's Catering & Event Center Reviews

66 Reviews for Michaud's Catering & Event Center

1 User photo

Michaud's Catering & Event Center 1

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

They were very helpful and took time to answer all questions we had and let us look at multiple spaces before deciding

Sent on 06/16/2017

Grace · Married on 08/25/2018

They were all so welcoming and took the time to answer all our questions. The day of the wedding, everyone was wonderful, so helpful and seemed to genuinely care that our day was extra special! Would highly recommend them!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Michaud's Catering & Event Center 2

Maura · Married on 07/28/2017

Gorgeous venue, friendly and professional staff, yummy food! They made our special day perfect! Thank you Michaud's!

Sent on 10/30/2017

sabrina · Married on 07/08/2017

Great people, great set up/clean up/food/and space, great job!!!! Thank you for making our day wonderful!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Julia · Married on 07/01/2017

Michaud's was amazing in every way. Their staff is delightful and so experienced- they thought of everything during the planning process. We had our ceremony in the courtyard and it was absolutely beautiful, and the Clarion room was perfect for our reception. The food was delicious, and the service was seamless. We loved every minute of our time there.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing service!
    Made the day so perfect for my Husband and I.
    Couldn't imagine having our Wedding reception anywhere else!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Michaud's staff was friendly and prompt with any questions and concerns we had. They were on top of their game during our wedding and reception. We could not be happier with the service we received. Thank you Michaud's for making our wedding and reception memorable and without a hitch!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Bridgette · Married on 11/05/2016

Michaud's was amazing from day one. We had a great experience with everyone we worked with. They are classy but also have reasonable pricing. Their staff was very attentive to us on the day of our wedding making sure that we were happy with everything that was happening as it happened. We were able to get pictures in the beautiful courtyard, staff was very friendly, the room looked amazing, and the food was fantastic.

Sent on 11/20/2016

When my husband and I decided to have our wedding at Michaud's we figured we found a really good place to have a big party. We chose the grand ballroom due to the fact we had a larger wedding. It allowed for so much room and space for our guests. We were floored on the exceptional service and kindness they gave to us since the day we booked them (15 months out from our wedding day). Any questions we had or concerns they would call us right back. They allowed us to visit the venue numerous times and to go in the day before the wedding to select uplighting color, table choices/arrangements, etc. On wedding day we could not believe the amount of helpers on deck to assist our guests. The banquet manager Debbie was wonderful to work with. We had a bridesmaid that is gluten and dairy intolerant. They allowed us to bring her outside food in and warmed it and handed it to her on a plate so she wouldn't feel left out when the entire bridal party went to the buffet table. The venue was absolutely beautiful and our guests loved the atmosphere. Michaud's was a venue we actually chose to settle on due to cutting costs and both my husband and I are glad we did. We felt the entire time that we were at some five star wedding venue. We had better service there than did my own brother's wedding at Landerhaven. I would HIGHLY recommend Michaud's to anyone interested in hosting their wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

Very professional team to work with. Many different rooms to choose from to suite your event. On the day of the reception, we had no issues, food was great!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Dustin · Married on 09/25/2015

Very helpful, lots of options. Friendly staff. Easy to plan.

Sent on 03/22/2015

I had my reception in the Holiday Room at Michauds in July. It was perfect. They have great food, great people working there and it was AFFORDABLE!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I had our reception in the Weston room in June 2015, and it was the best decision we ever made! Everyone was nice and willing to help in any way. The day before our wedding day, we were able to come in and set up our room. Our room coordinator that day made sure we were all set and answered any last minute questions. I would recommend Michaud's to anyone.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2014

This place is beautiful. My ceremony was outside in the court yard and reception inside the celebrity room. They were all so helpful and friendly!! The bartender was amazing and the staff that helped with the reception awesome!!!

Sent on 11/15/2014

The staff at Michaud's made planning our reception so much easier. They are very detailed oriented and great with communicating. We weren't able to get to our hall early to set up, but the staff did a great job with our decorations and everything looked perfect. The staff was very friendly and helpful at our reception. There was always someone there offering to get us something to drink or asking if we needed anything. We had a lot of compliments on the food. The staff moved quickly to get all of our guests served. I was nervous about other events going on at the same time and other people coming into our reception, but we never had any problems. I'm so happy that we had our reception here!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Heather · Married on 09/13/2014

This place was in my budget but felt like it was out of budget!!! They never were annoyed with all my questions and concerned and everything went way better then expected. Also the food was awesome as well..

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kristin · Married on 07/12/2014

By far the best place we checked out. We are so glad we went with them. They made our reception perfect. Always will help out in anyway!!! We love them!

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • User3452013 · 2+ years ago

We had our reception at Michaud's and absolutely loved it! They guide you through the whole process and give great advice. They are not just trying to get your money, but truly want you to have the best event possible. I would absolutely recommend Michaud's to anyone looking for a reception spot. The prices are reasonable and the food options are all delicious. Not to mention that you can bring your own alcohol which is a ton of savings!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

They were amazing!! Great service, great bartenders, awesome food!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Jacque · Married on 05/10/2014

Absolutely affordable! And beautiful grand ballroom!! Would do another event here for sure!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2014

The people at Michaud's were so friendly and professional! They worked with me on what I wanted and helped me make my dream wedding come true. The facilities were newly remodeled and beautiful. The banquet manager (Debbie) was fantastic and worked well with my other vendors. Michaud's had many options for me to choose from and made sure I had all the information I needed before making decisions. They offered me specials and deals where available and did not push to make more money, but pushed to make me happy and make sure I was getting what I wanted and needed! And the food was fantastic!

Sent on 05/05/2014

The Holiday Room was wonderful. The layout worked very well, the dance floor being at one end allowed for loud music to be played but guests were still able to talk at the other end without having to shout. The staff were very accommodating, we were able to get into the room the night before the wedding to decorate, and they made selecting all the appropriate glass ware and table linen very easy.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Anita · Married on 06/22/2013

They have great service, great food, great atmosphere at great prices.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2012

Michauds Town and Country was fantastic! The people that work there are very friendly and they helped so much in the planning of my wedding. They set up the room beautifully and the food was delicious! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Gina · Married on 06/09/2012

Great friendly staff!!!!!! We've been to Michauds numerous times and have not been disappointed. The prices are reasonable and it seems to be bustling with fun.

Sent on 06/19/2012